Sign in to follow this  
tour

tour Positive Feedback - Meet & Greet pics from Mönchengladbach - August 13 (x9)

https://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=563919

Monday has been THE DAY...the day I met my all time Queen. It feels like a Dream and I just couldn't realize it till now. Now when I See this picture of her and me. I was so speachless. She was just standing there in Front of the Wall when I walked Into the room and I thought I couldn't breath anymore. I Thank her for makeing a Step to me and put her arm around me for this picture. I Love her and I will always Love her 💖Thank you Britney Spears

normal_38646643_449232912227395_4727409454042054656_n.jpg

normal_38709773_2136152193321232_8544513264145399808_n.jpg

• Upvote 14

he serious? :orangu:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, STJ said:

Wtf? lol... is that you @PokemonSpears ?

I wish :embarrassney:

I appreciate the love for Pokémon, but I wouldn't waste a M&G picture with her by hiding my face though. 

• Upvote 12

the M&G set looks like it was taken in a dark alley behind the stadium or something :gimmemoar:

• Upvote 3

He’s being all fun and cute and she’s just standing there. 

:bareclap:

it was only $2,500.

• Upvote 1

I'm happy to read this. :bareclap:

Glad you had a good experience! Was she slightly more approachable than what’s been reported last week or two?

I’m not sold in that top she’s sporting. But I’m just thankful... it’s not ‘the jacket’

:xfactorlook::clap:

5 minutes ago, Derrick said:

it was only $2,500.

I think that M&Gs in EU are much cheaper. For Manchester it was £500.

3 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Glad you had a good experience! Was she slightly more approachable than what’s been reported last week or two?

I’m not sold in that top she’s sporting. But I’m just thankful... it’s not ‘the jacket’

Are u from glasgow?

5 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

Are u from glasgow?

I am indeed. How come? Are you?

Yeah the Glasgow m&g were £450 (then your ticket on top which was £142) so m&g including a decent ground level seat was just under £600. Was the American leg legit $2500?!

3 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I am indeed. How come? Are you?

Yeah the Glasgow m&g were £450 (then your ticket on top which was £142) so m&g including a decent ground level seat was just under £600. Was the American leg legit $2500?!

My mum bought me tickets to POM in Vegas for my 17th back in 2016, it was great. I did look up the M&G for Vegas and it was indeed $2500!! Crazy eh.

Yeah well I live in Paisley :cackling: unfortunately but yesss I'm going to POM next wednesday and I'm super excited, though I'm not meeting her 

I was just asking because I've seen you mention before, in case you were wondering lol 

27 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

According to the fan who met her in Sweden and met her again in Mönchengladbach: yes 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, UKasz.b said:

I think that M&Gs in EU are much cheaper. For Manchester it was £500.

That explains the cheaper background set then :janet:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, kennyraider said:

That explains the cheaper background set then :janet:

Ikea exists for a reason man

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

My mum bought me tickets to POM in Vegas for my 17th back in 2016, it was great. I did look up the M&G for Vegas and it was indeed $2500!! Crazy eh.

Yeah well I live in Paisley :cackling: unfortunately but yesss I'm going to POM next wednesday and I'm super excited, though I'm not meeting her 

I was just asking because I've seen you mention before, in case you were wondering lol 

Aw that’s amazing! I’m from EK. What a birthday present!!

I’ve done 2 m&gs over in Vegas and got one in Glasgow next week. Nervous it’s not the half the same experience. However guess it is what you make of it. Want to mention Irn Bru and get a funny picture with her as I have two smiling ones.  :xfactorlook:

Finally the jacket is off! 🙌🏼

But this lightning again - where are these pics being taken?

3 hours ago, LavesAdrian said:

Finally the jacket is off! 🙌🏼

But this lightning again - where are these pics being taken?

there's a building behind the stage

the camera had a Light Ring on

as far as i remember the room was kinda dark. since the building was covered with black curtain (yes i am not exaggerating) 

Well that's good I like hearing about people who had  a good m&g experience. But these pictures really remind me of those photos that  people get to take with their family in prison. Like if the person is married and has kids sometimes they let them take family photos together in the prison with the dad in his prison jumpsuit and that's what these look like :tiffanynod:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Aw that’s amazing! I’m from EK. What a birthday present!!

I’ve done 2 m&gs over in Vegas and got one in Glasgow next week. Nervous it’s not the half the same experience. However guess it is what you make of it. Want to mention Irn Bru and get a funny picture with her as I have two smiling ones.  :xfactorlook:

East Kilbride? 

Man that’s awesome. I really do not know what I would say to Britney if I met her, I think I’d just tear up or tremble like I grew up listening to her around Circus’ release and I have a lot of memories with her music. Seeing POM in Vegas was a blessing for me.

And omg YES! Encourage her to try Irn Bru. Ask her to go to that chippy near Glasgow Central so everyone would be shook that not only Justin Bieber but BRITNEY f**kin SPEARS ordered chips :hiii:

Part of me hopes she will chant “Here we f**king go” that will get the GP buzzing 

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the M&G set looks like it was taken in a dark alley behind the stadium or something :gimmemoar:

but looking at the pikachu takes away from criticizing Britney

dd63d86372c280dc30715b3a8254c15b.jpg

• Upvote 1