Sign in to follow this  
Filippo

Who wants to help me with Spanish?

So I realize the request might sound weird/scary/desperate but here's the thing. I will have to do a Spanish exam in a few months, and chatting about something I'm interested in (like britney or whatever) will help me practicing without getting bored. Anyone here who wants to chat with me in spanish every once in a while? I promise I won't send nudes :cuteidk: Just be patient with me cause my level in spanish now is like veeeery low

15 hours ago, YouBettaSingBitch said:

:hiii:

I'm a Spanish guy with a lot of free time so I'll be glad to help you

Gracias! But I can't understand how chats work on this forum :pieceofwhat: Do you know?

1 hour ago, Filippo said:

Gracias! But I can't understand how chats work on this forum :pieceofwhat: Do you know?

I have no idea, I think some people send messages to each other but I still don't know how. Do you have Instagram? If so, I can tell you mine or you can tell me yours and we could talk through Instagram chat.

5 hours ago, YouBettaSingBitch said:

I have no idea, I think some people send messages to each other but I still don't know how. Do you have Instagram? If so, I can tell you mine or you can tell me yours and we could talk through Instagram chat.

Tell me yours because mine is like name and family name, sensitive data :tehe: