news

news Cancelled. Sam Smith Says He Doesn't Like Michael Jackson's Music

Why are ppl coming after the king of pop recently. :badthoughts:

he is entitled to his opinion but :gerlwat:

• Upvote 1

Disliking the King of Pop it's like disliking music... :decisions: i wonder what he listens to... :umok::cackling:

• Upvote 3

Who cares?  Sam Smith is awesome... why are the queenie dudes always coming for him?  Lol

I agree with Sam Smith (even though I don't like his music/voice either). :mcorangu:

This is the only MJ song I can listen on repeat: 

not a fan of either of them

Michael was really talented but his ego and weird personality made him pretty unlikeable to me. Love him for Halloween music tho.

Janet >>>>>>>

Maybe he prefers Beyonce like Bruno Mars? :cardi: What's that song?

Actually he isn't really easy to like as a dead person with heavy to understand life story :mhm: 

Well I was too young to like MJ. So although I respect him as a legend, I don’t know much about him to like him.

Not liking someone doesn’t mean hate.

• Upvote 4

Guys, don't act like he didn't do anything to those kids

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I probably like 2 or 3 of MJ's songs. I was never a fan of him either. Everybody likes who they like. Who cares..

Once again Queen Jordie trying to start gay drama. Why post this? It's bad enough we dont have enough mainstream representation and the few we have, you have to be shady and make a fuss when there isnt one. Sam is entitled to his opinion and he didnt say anything offensive, he just doesnt like MJ. Move on. Next. 

• Upvote 1

I'm sure it was the drink in that blue cup. There is no way he was being serious, that was a ridculous thing to say.
Ihopehefallsfromthatyatchjustforsayingthatthoughehem.

So? I don't like Elvis's music, but I don't hate him as a person. I just find his music too old school for my taste! But I don't have a problem with Elvis as a person.

So? The only MJ song I can say I genuinely "like" is Scream and that's probably because of Janet lol. (Ms. Jackson fan here)

Everything else is just "okay" to borderline boring to me... doesn't discount his zillion other fans who say otherwise. :janet:

That's cool, cause no one has checked for his tunes since his one and only hit AND since he was big and happy not skinny-big, single and tragic. :coffee:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am honest, i don't care much for Michael Jacksons musicalbums, but i love some of his songs, i mean i am pretty sure almost everyone has at least one favorite Michael Jackson song.

You don't need to love all celebrities like crazy to enjoy some music.

• Upvote 2

So? I don't like Whitney's and Janet's music. Doesn't mean anything :rlynow:

• Upvote 1

Dramatic much Jordy? Who the f**k cares if he likes MJ's music or not. Not everyone will like it. Some people will like MJ's music but NOT liking him as a person. Some will like both.

MJ's pedophile ass can rot in peace. His music is all that's left in the world. Whoever likes it or dislikes it is free to do so. Get over it :mj:

• Upvote 5

On 8/12/2018 at 1:31 AM, Lilith said:

Dramatic much Jordy? Who the f**k cares if he likes MJ's music or not. Not everyone will like it. Some people will like MJ's music but NOT liking him as a person. Some will like both.

MJ's pedophile ass can rot in peace. His music is all that's left in the world. Whoever likes it or dislikes it is free to do so. Get over it :mj:

Yes, people have every right to either dislike or like him as a person, try to be understanding or not :) 

I mean... I don’t really care for Michael’s music either. I don’t deny that he is a legend nor that his music is good but it’s just not my cup of tea :mhm:

For f**k sake, I love Michael's music with all my heart but the reaction is so unwarranted...he just stated his opinion without being insulting and even went on to compliment the song they were listening to :slowdown:  

When can I move to Mars already?:nyheadache: