news

news Justin Timberlake Performs In Front Of A Fan Wearing A Britney T-Shirt

Damn you'd have to pay me good money to go to that concert, it looks SO boring :jlostare:

• Upvote 5

I looooove me some JT but yea that dancing was something. :beysip:

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I looooove me some JT but yea that dancing was something. :beysip:

but lip-sync is on point :queenflopga:

• Upvote 3

Am I blind? Because I dont see Brinni at his shirt

Edit: nevermind, the fan is wearing a Brinni shirt. Been staring at JTs shirt for 10 minutes:tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

• Upvote 17

3 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

Guy with the dark hat on the left. I think its this pic, but I might be wrong

12662039_10153908520573234_4919600888759

Sorry guys but I've been to his O2 concert last month and it was AMAZING, he sings great in this tour, dances a lot of the original choreography for most songs (even if that one on the vid looks off) , plays guitar, piano, does even DJ on cry me a River like this => https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODUxNjk4ODU2Mjc3MzM2/ 

His band sounds amazing.. he has real fire on the stage too, three different stages where he keeps popping in and out from.... 

I know he's a douchebag but let's not even go there... His dancing is good and his show is great

Also he's looking better and younger than the last era by far => https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODkzNTM4NDkxMjQzMzcx/

• Upvote 6

lmao, and he actually saw it :orangu: 

btw I thought most of his fanbase were girls, all I see are gay men in this video :xcuseme:

• Upvote 6

46 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

This should become a thing at his concerts. Everybody wear Britney shirts :tifflmao:

During Cry Him a River :ohi:

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

Edit: nevermind, the fan is wearing a Brinni shirt. Been staring at JTs shirt for 10 minutes:tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

me too :tifflmao:

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

During Cry Him a River :ohi:

:heresthetea: Did JT paid him for a promo? 

That’s funny. The guy’s friend said jt didn’t really look or acknowledge it which I thought was weird seeing as it was in his main view the entire show. 

ughh I'm anooyed by that song so much

but I'm interested to see more videos of him :imdying:

ROFL I loved this!! AND this was during "Cry Me A River"! Epic...

PS: HIS DANCING, THOUGH... Do not come for my Queen when all peasants are doing the same sh!t.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, your.heaven said:

Sorry guys but I've been to his O2 concert last month and it was AMAZING, he sings great in this tour, dances a lot of the original choreography for most songs (even if that one on the vid looks off) , plays guitar, piano, does even DJ on cry me a River like this => https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODUxNjk4ODU2Mjc3MzM2/ 

His band sounds amazing.. he has real fire on the stage too, three different stages where he keeps popping in and out from.... 

I know he's a douchebag but let's not even go there... His dancing is good and his show is great

Also he's looking better and younger than the last era by far => https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODkzNTM4NDkxMjQzMzcx/

I think it’s the street clothes and cool ass sneakers making him look young. Idk why he was wearing a suit for so long, that looked more formal and aged in his case I guess.

I wish britney would wear street clothes on stage. Cool street clothes, not her mom clothes.

• Upvote 3