Spongbob

Most awkward moments of your life

Thoght this would be fun so just comment down awkward moments in your life and we all can have a good laugh at each other

1. Pretty much any time my guy friends or my parents try to talk to me about girls.:usher:

2. When me and my friend got caught skipping P.E. in the boys bathroom and the guy thought we were doing "other things":disappointed:

3. Just P.E. in general tbh:wontcry:

4. When I got caught listening to Britney and had to use the excuse of "I have a crush on her" to not look as suspicious.:overwhelm:

• Upvote 4

Could come up with more but I'm too lazy and these ads made typing this take 10 minutes:decisions:

• Upvote 2

now that I think of it, I usually don't feel guilty or awkward at the crime scene.. usually it's years after when those moments come back to haunt me while I'm trying to fall asleep at 3am.. THAT'S WHEN I START FEELING EMBARRASSED!!! so yeah, here goes:

• sent a nude picture of myself to two of my best friends (we're all guys) while drunk, no, not by accident :decisions:
  • made out, blew and almost had sex with an old classmate in the bathroom of one of my best friend's parents' house while they were sleeping upstairs (the only sexual experience I've ever had, I swear.. was like 4 months ago) :embarrassed:
  • sent a nude picture of myself to a guy I met while playing an online video game.. worst part is.. I had a full blown duckface and I for some reason decided to put a "#BBC" on the picture :disappointed:
  • masturbated with a few of my guy classmates in the woods in like 6th grade or something.. not each other of course.. :nonoNO:
  • got thrown out the first time I went to a club because I got too drunk and barfed all over the glass tables in the club.. ironically the name of the club is "FIRST".. also, then I proceeded to use a video of me dancing that night in a presentation for school about the topic of "The Risks of Teenage Drinking".. got an A+ so.. worth I guess.. :sippinga:
  • OK.. THIS ONE IS CRAZY SYMBOLIC.. back when i was still in the closet, in like 5th grade I was "dating" a girl (you know how that works in 5th grade.. you chat and constantly say "I love you" over text but then in real life you don't exchange a word and the most contact you have is playing tag).. well.. I tried to give her a kiss and I banged her head against the closet.. IF THAT ISN'T SOME SYMBOLIC PHOEBE SH*T THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.. :tongueney: for anyone wondering, I'm amazingly good friends with that girl these days.. :whatitellu:

so yeah.. on the contrary.. my life is actually really boring, I dislike most people and I just spent the whole day watching 18 "Friends" episodes in a row and I don't even know what day it is today, or tomorrow.. :cuteidk:

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Spongbob said:

middle school me can relate but as soon as I stopped giving a f*ck about other people I noticed I started doing better and better.. if I ended 9th grade with a 7 (more like a 6, barely a 7) in PE, then I ended 12th grade with a 9.. PROGRESS!!! you don't even have to be good at half of the things, you just gotta show initiative and that you care.. :tehe: 

25 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

so yeah.. on the contrary.. my life is actually really boring, I dislike most people and I just spent the whole day watching 18 "Friends" episodes in a row and I don't even know what day it is today, or tomorrow.. :cuteidk:

:OMGney: ok, why is this me! All you have to do is replace Friends with Voltron and we are the same person

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

masturbated with a few of my guy classmates in the woods in like 6th grade or something.. not each other of course.. :nonoNO:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH :gloria:

• Upvote 1

- I got caught douching once at a party, that was terrible
- I was at a hotel with my step dad once, and when he went out to go to the store I had decided to masturbate but he came back 3 minutes later cause he forgot something and caught me with my hand in my pants:pieceofwhat: (Side note to that, on the valentines day of that year he got me a bottle of lube with a note that said "Get a girlfriend") 
- I got caught smoking weed AT THE BORDER BY A BORDER PATROL OFFICER with a bunch of friends and we literally had to clean his car so that he wouldn't get us in trouble (this happened like 2 days ago) 
- I was talking about how much I wanted a guy to destroy my bussy while he was behind us :wontcry:
- I got caught in my school's auditorium sucking a "straight" guys d!ck, I was suspended for a week 
- Someone walked in on me having sex at a DINNER PARTY :disappointed:
What else hasn't happened to me? I have the worst luck:ipass:

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Spongbob said:

Just P.E. in general tbh:wontcry:

Like 5 years ago-ish (I was in 7th grade), I got caught making out with a guy in the locker room, I got so embarrassed that I just ditched it for the rest of the semester and honestly It was worth failing:mhm:

36 minutes ago, Inuyasha said:

- I was at a hotel with my step dad once, and when he went out to go to the store I had decided to masturbate but he came back 3 minutes later cause he forgot something and caught my with my hand in my pants:pieceofwhat: (Side note to that, on the valentines day of that year he got me a bottle of lube with a note that said "Get a girlfriend") 
- I got caught smoking weed AT THE BORDER BY A BORDER PATROL OFFICER with a bunch of friends and we literally had to clean his car so that he wouldn't get us in trouble (this happened like 2 days ago) 
- I was talking about how much I wanted a guy to destroy my bussy while he was behind us :wontcry:
- I got caught in my school's auditorium sucking a "straight" guys d!ck, I was suspended for a week 

"I was talking about how much I wanted a guy to destroy my bussy while he was behind us"  I'm done :imdying:

"Worst luck" I wish my life was half as interesting as yours are you kidding me.

Also your step dad is ICONIC!!!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Spongbob said:

"Worst luck" I wish my life was half as interesting as yours are you kidding me.

I live in a tiny ass town in the corner of Arizona I honestly have no Idea how all of this happens to me:mcorangu:

8 hours ago, Inuyasha said:

life goals honestly.. this might as well be your peak moment in life.. :akii:

• Upvote 1

I once walked in my brother having sex with his gf :eeek:

One time ,while i was doing my service in the army, i was on my watch with 2 other guys and i sharted my pants and i had to stay there for like another hour. Thankfully no one knew but still

• Upvote 2

when I throw up while getting down with a c*ck in my throat last month :wontcry::ohreallylol:

I couldn't stop laughing with the guy worried going to the bath to clean himself

and I watch him naked bathing his c*ck it was hilarious

I was super drunk

• Upvote 1

my whole life is awkward tbh :wontcry: lol jk

one time my mom caught me jerking and it was super awkward, I was 16 at the time :queenie:

On 8/8/2018 at 6:58 PM, Inuyasha said:

- I was at a hotel with my step dad once, and when he went out to go to the store I had decided to masturbate but he came back 3 minutes later cause he forgot something and caught me with my hand in my pants:pieceofwhat: (Side note to that, on the valentines day of that year he got me a bottle of lube with a note that said "Get a girlfriend") 

Bump. I got so high the other day that I peed myself:demi:

When my straight buddy callls me darling and stuff like that :selenerz:

1. During the opening night of a play (I'm an actor), the sound engineer forgot to mute my mic after I left the stage for a quickchange and 1.000 people could hear me yelling at someone   backstage (luckily enough they thought it was a part of the show)

2. I wanted to get a shower after workout today and I forgot to close the curtains when I was taking of my clothes and I accidentally flashed my neighbor.

The other day I was trying to look cool in front of a regular customer that’s daddy af and bi (I saw him on Grindr once) and I dropped all the cutlery off a dirty plate and basically froze and went awkward as sh!t and wanted to die :well:

Chatting to a guy on grinder drunk then you them they come into your work place a  few days later 

:demi:

Drunk messaging an ex from 2 years ago :airpls: this happened a few weeks ago added each other back on Facebook. So He knows about my life now :badthoughts:

• Upvote 1

On 8/9/2018 at 12:38 AM, Spongbob said:

SAME! I hated being in the gym wardrobe with other guys so I asked my teacher if I could have my own locker room. It was like that throughout elementary-high school:whatitellu: But I got a B in gym so:hiii:

But anyways most awkward moment in my life is probably when I sent a nude by accident to my friend. Another moment is when I was doing squats in the gym and I farted:joanne:

I was on a Safari in Johannesburg and halfway through we went to eat something. I had fish and  it was not good for me and I noticed on the way back that my stomach was making a lot of noise. The way back was 1 hour on horseback and i nearly shat my pants. it was horrible and I actually started crying because I was so desperate. Like there was no bush or anything that I could have run behind in an emergency. Just me with 10 other people on a horse with open fields ahead. I dont know how I made it but it was painfull and not enjoyable and after we finally got to a bathroom I had to go around asking people for anti diareah pills because the drive to my hotel was an hour and I didnt know if I could make it.  :wontcry: Its been 2 years and I still cringe looking back at that and still dont trust fish. I only eat it when im at home and know that I dont have to leave my home for the rest of the day.

• Upvote 2