I Always Sing Live

The "Alejandro" Music Video

k, so this thread is kind of random but for some reason the "Alejandro" MV popped into my head today.. :tifftear:

the song itself is iconic and amazing but the video.. GUYS.. it was 2010 when it came out.. I can't remember how scandalous it must have been for 2010 (not much for today's standards) but I was like 10 and I can safely say that this MV was my "sexual awakening".. the guys dancing in heels, half naked, doing those weird dance moves.. I would watch the video over and over again all the time and I think I even had it downloaded on my phone at one time but I would still try to convince myself that I was attracted to Gaga in the video not the guys even though Gaga looked insanely creepy in it.. did any other lil' gays have the same experience? :cutebrit: 

I honestly have no idea what the song or MV is about but from the gayness, to the simulated sex scenes, to the rape scenes, to the blasphemy.. it's just.. kind of too much and I don't understand how 10 year old me could watch it let alone be aroused by it.. :badthoughts: I was such a lil' freak though not much has changed.. :hiii:

• Upvote 2

I was about 8 or 9 when this video came out and I was going through somewhat of a "Lady Gaga phase", it was short lived but this video... I watched it thinking it was so weird as a child but I became normalized to it I guess, it's so weird to think back on because of how sexual and weird it was, like how did I not question this? 

• Upvote 1

I remember being like 8 and being so SHOOK at this video. I remember being super intrigued with the Telephone video as well

• Upvote 1

I remember the absolute SHOCK when this came out, Gaga was sure going for controversy at that time. Guys in hells, crucifix eating, all the raw sexuality, I remember each of my classmates (even the straight guys) commenting about it. It was one of the last videos I remember causing so much controversy,Miley's Wrecking Ball being the last one. I kinda miss these times :wontcry:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, bananathesnake said:

I remember the absolute SHOCK when this came out, Gaga was sure going for controversy at that time. Guys in hells, crucifix eating, all the raw sexuality, I remember each of my classmates (even the straight guys) commenting about it. It was one of the last videos I remember causing so much controversy,Miley's Wrecking Ball being the last one. I kinda miss these times :wontcry:

yeah, it's kinda like everyone's seen everything these days already.. I can't even think of anything that could possibly shock me anymore.. :badthoughts: 

• Upvote 1

I miss these kinds of long videos with stories, just like Telephone. This is Gaga at it’s finest and I love it. :awyeah:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, rck92 said:

I miss these kinds of long videos with stories, just like Telephone. This is Gaga at it’s finest and I love it. :awyeah:

yeah, Gaga is so good at videos like that.. "G.U.Y." and "Marry the Night" were amazing too.. :tiffanynod: 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

yeah, Gaga is so good at videos like that.. "G.U.Y." and "Marry the Night" were amazing too.. :tiffanynod: 

I agree. Very underrated!

Omg. I had made an edit of Lion king scenes with Alejandro playing. It was a kii :wow:

uhm i don't remember it being scandalous or anything

seems like a rip off of madonna and it was fun but ugly to watch

I was 11 or 12. I thought it was demonic because of how dark it was, the upside down crosses, and her swallowing the rosary so I kept my distance from the video and her after that. I wanted to save my soul :britdrown:

I was really excited to see this musicvideo, but it did nothing for me, i didn't like it and i thought Alejandro is the wrong singlechoice anyway. i was hoping for Dance In The Dark.

Her Paparazzi musicvideo is still the best for me, because the story was quite shocking for me, because i didn't expect it in a musicvideo. + her performance at the vmas 09 is still iconic.

On 8/10/2018 at 5:27 PM, ATWK said:

The beginning of the end for her.

This actually

and it's kind of sad, because they did anything way too quick for her image, so it became boring.