Sign in to follow this  
music

music Seriously I need help! I signed a publishing deal Britneys name came up to write for HELP

I write songs... My end goal is to be a known artist. However, I got an opportunity to be a songwriter for artists. I'm working from hometown then sending songs off to my people, and keeping my fingers crossed.  I got a few names of artists who I could submit for (Brit being one) This opportunity is honestly a long shot.People like me with usually dont get picked by big stars I'm at the back of the line lol. The way it usually works is that they are just putting feelers out there to see if new producers and writers can produce a good demo for a star to record. Usually, it lands in multiple different writers and producers laps. They make tweaks, and the intended artist may never even hear it... There's a tiny chance though, and I need it right! I don't know what to write that would appeal to Britney honestly. Like I don't know what direction, or type of song she'd consider. She can be odd with her selections based on what she records. I have a song that I thought of submitting that's already registered but I think it's too similar in one aspect to another hit song (I can revise). I'm also not sure if its right for her or no. I also want to keep it for myself but I'm less than nobody. I'm conflicted. tell me how you feel though... I have the track private but I need opinions from other fans. https://soundcloud.com/nicholasaduke/the-one/s-P482b also yes all this is very real this is an actual chance I have!

:mhmnod: Long lost swamp coussine of;

Desperation :cardi: 

You can't think too much about writing for a certain artist. Just write from your heart. If the song is great Britney will want to sing it. But obviously you would stay in the realm of the kind of music she does, love songs, female empowerment, club tracks.