Jump to content
Inuyasha

My First Day of School

Recommended Posts

Hey Y'all, I just wanna take the time to tell you about my first day as a Junior because you guys really care right?:tiffcackle:
So I'm not sure how to actually summarize my day but it was overall just bad lmao, So I'll do it by periods 

MORNING-The morning was already bad because my friend who is supposed to take me to school woke up late so we were late to get our schedules and such. Plus my schedule was wrong, so thats already a bad start:cackling:
FIRST PERIOD (PRE-CALCULUS)- Eh, boring, I didn't like the teacher, I have no friends, its a pain in the ass to get to second period since its on the other side of the school (I'll be changing that later). next.:begone:

SECOND PERIOD(SPORTS MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION II)- One was great last year but unfortunately the teacher left. Our new teacher was absent and I still had no friends in that one:cackling:. Next. 

THIRD PERIOD (ANATOMY)- I sit next to a really hot guy. probably the only positive. next:tiffcackle:

FOURTH PERIOD (ENGLISH)- Class is empty, I STILL got no friends there, and I sit next to a pregnant girl whos due soon so that's nice, next:tiffanynod:

LUNCH- I have some of my friends but the place is PACKED (theres more than 3000 kids in my lunch (there's three lunches)) and I am NOT gonna sit in 115 degree weather, next:disappointed:

FIFTH PERIOD (ECONOMICS)- I hate everyone in that class, the teacher is a bitch, and I wanted to die the whole period. Next:badthoughts:

SIXTH PERIOD (DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY 1)- This is where they fucked up, I took this last year, I'm changing it, but the class sucked cause there were just a bunch of annoying freshman so that wasn't great:checkit:

I miss sophomore year:britdrown:

After school was great tho my best friend got my some cheetos and horchata so I love him very much for that:soyeah:
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw Im tired as f**k and kinda grumpy lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

are you american? a junior in what? high school? college? I'm confused.. 

I'm starting uni in September and I'm terrified.. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

are you american? a junior in what? high school? college? I'm confused.. 

I'm starting uni in September and I'm terrified.. 

Junior in high school, yea I'm american 

University is so nerve-wrecking to even think about, I can't imagine what you're going through:xfactorlook:. I wish you the best of luck tho:sendinglove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Inuyasha said:

Junior in high school, yea I'm american 

University is so nerve-wrecking to even think about, I can't imagine what you're going through:xfactorlook:. I wish you the best of luck tho:sendinglove:

oh, you're the bisexual otter guy, I remember now! HA!

umm.. yeah.. I might need to make a thread of my own about uni! 

in terms of high school.. I actually had a great time (hope high school doesn't end up being the peak of my life).. I'm not sure how it is in real life US but where I live the situation is nothing like the typical teen movies with cliques and the jocks and the popular girls, etc.

I just lived my life, listened to music, chatted with friends, procrastinated, waited for lunch break (highlight of every school day) and that's about it.. pro tip: don't waste your time on social media.. seriously, it's such a waste of time.. if you care about at least 70% of the people in your friend list then sure, good for you but if you don't.. I suggest you reevaluate, unfriend and unplug.. you'll feel much better.. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

 oh, you're the bisexual otter guy, I remember now! HA!

umm.. yeah.. I might need to make a thread of my own about uni! 

in terms of high school.. I actually had a great time (hope high school doesn't end up being the peak of my life).. I'm not sure how it is in real life US but where I live the situation is nothing like the typical teen movies with cliques and the jocks and the popular girls, etc.

I just lived my life, listened to music, chatted with friends, procrastinated, waited for lunch break (highlight of every school day) and that's about it.. pro tip: don't waste your time on social media.. seriously, it's such a waste of time.. if you care about at least 70% of the people in your friend list then sure, good for you but if you don't.. I suggest you reevaluate, unfriend and unplug.. you'll feel much better.. 

Honestly I'm just always on this site, it's the only thing that keeps me alive:mcorangu:. I have a facebook but I only use it to talk to like 3-5 people and I have an IG and snapchat that I occasionally use, so I like to think I'm not invested in social media. I don't consider myself smart but I do only get A's and B's (High school is really easy tbh). I'm just terrified of growing up y'know? Graduating and College are coming faster than I think they are and just thinking about it puts me on edge, so I tend to procrastinate with things like scholarships and such:jlostare:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Inuyasha said:

Honestly I'm just always on this site, it's the only thing that keeps me alive:mcorangu:. I have a facebook but I only use it to talk to like 3-5 people and I have an IG and snapchat that I occasionally use, so I like to think I'm not invested in social media. I don't consider myself smart but I do only get A's and B's (High school is really easy tbh). I'm just terrified of growing up y'know? Graduating and College are coming faster than I think they are and just thinking about it puts me on edge, so I tend to procrastinate with things like scholarships and such:jlostare:

jesus, procrastination is a disease.. I still don't know how I managed to finish high school at the top of my class.. I honestly can't remember studying like ever.. I would revise like 10 minutes before every test and I would hand in all of my big assignments a week over due time.. I guess I have a good head but I'd say part of that is also me having amazing relationships with my teachers.. I literally went clubbing with my history teacher.. yeah.. 

in terms of college, don't sweat it too early, I literally decided what I wanted to study when I had one week left to hand in my documents and papers.. you still have time.. for now enjoy yourself and have fun procrastinating.. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, themusicgeek said:

I start school myself as a junior soon.

 

 

Not looking forward to it, whatsoever

I hate junior year so far, good luck sis:wontcry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2018 at 10:05 PM, Inuyasha said:

I hate junior year so far, good luck sis:wontcry:

God Image result for crying gif

 

School is going by so fast, and I think this is going to be the hardest year yet. Good luck to you too ❤️

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×