BraveGraphics

Drama Alert

So I just release my new single on YouTube and I thought I'd share it here with you guys and tell me what do you think. It is very 90's dance vibe to it. I've been working on a new project and soon it will be available on my Spotify.

I would really appreciate it if you guys shared this around and subscribed to my channel as well as my Spotify artists page. It would mean a lot to me.

Enjoy listening and I would take any feedback. :hiii:

• Upvote 2

I like it. The song has an 90’s vibe to it but also a little techno. 

The rest of the songs are very diverse. It’s a sound I don’t hear alot so I have to get used to it but it’s pretty chill to listen to.

So you are the producer/singer of these songs?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, rck92 said:

I like it. The song has an 90’s vibe to it but also a little techno. 

The rest of the songs are very diverse. It’s a sound I don’t hear alot so I have to get used to it but it’s pretty chill to listen to.

So you are the producer/singer of these songs?

Aww thank you so much :embarrassed: yeah I was inspired by 90's music. And I just produce my songs I never sing :)

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, BraveGraphics said:

Aww thank you so much :embarrassed: yeah I was inspired by 90's music. And I just produce my songs I never sing :)

You’re welcome! 

I understand. So where are you from? Do you play at gigs or anything else? I’m interested. That you’re an artist, who is on Spotify that says alot imo. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, rck92 said:

You’re welcome! 

I understand. So where are you from? Do you play at gigs or anything else? I’m interested. That you’re an artist, who is on Spotify that says alot imo. 

No I haven't yet, I taught myself to produce music. It all started as a hobby but then I got way deep into it and started meeting people (producers) & DJs as well. I am originally from Iraq but I didn't live there for more than 4 years only. Always lived abroad (Bahrain, Jordan, Ukraine & Lebanon). Right now I settled in Turkey to finish my masters in MBA.

I just focus on getting my songs out there for now and if I ever got a gig I wouldn't say no to it.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, BraveGraphics said:

No I haven't yet, I taught myself to produce music. It all started as a hobby but then I got way deep into it and started meeting people (producers) & DJs as well. I am originally from Iraq but I didn't live there for more than 4 years only. Always lived abroad (Bahrain, Jordan, Ukraine & Lebanon). Right now I settled in Turkey to finish my masters in MBA.

I just focus on getting my songs out there for now and if I ever got a gig I wouldn't say no to it.

Ah right... ok that’s cool. Well yeah, keep trying cause you never know! Just keep on having fun with it, that’s the only thing that matters. So, keep up the good work! Def gonna keep an eye out on you. :) 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, rck92 said:

Ah right... ok that’s cool. Well yeah, keep trying cause you never know! Just keep on having fun with it, that’s the only thing that matters. So, keep up the good work! Def gonna keep an eye out on you. :) 

You're so sweet thank you for your kindness :wontcry:

• Upvote 1