Chaoscontrol

Any Gamers Here?

So I know this has probably been done before, but were have a big influx of new and old users coming to the site (plus, I don't feel like digging through old topics ;) ).

Anyone out there into video games? What systems do you have? Which game are you currently playing? 

I own a Switch and a 3DS. Was playing the new Crash Bandicoot game for a while but recently rediscovered my love for Animal Crossing:dorkney: Also, I played some of the new Sonic Mania today to try out the new characters.

So, where all my gamers at?!

• Upvote 6

I own a 3DS.. I only got Pokemon games on it (X, Alpha Sapphire, Moon, Ultra Sun, Silver on the Virtual Console) though I am thinking of buying an Animal Crossing cartridge.. :nynod:
I also play The Sims 4 on PC and played League of Legends for like 4/5 years.. :mhmnod:
as a kid I played A LOT of Tekken 3 and 5.. 
probably won't have much time to play once I start university this September but it's fine.. whatever.. :)

• Upvote 2

I had a PS4 and Xbox One but I sold it. I still have a PS2 though.

I used to play alot back in the day but now not so much. The games I still enjoy are GTA 5 and those new Tomb Raider games. Now I think about it, I miss my PS4... maybe buy it again? :mhmnod:

• Upvote 1

Not a massive gamer but I do own a 3DS! At the moment I’m playing Hey Pikmin. It’s been a lot of fun so far and I like the strategic elements behind it.

• Upvote 1

YES YES YES

My favorite all time game is The Witcher 3. I keep replaying it.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I own a 3DS.. I only got Pokemon games on it (X, Alpha Sapphire, Moon, Ultra Sun, Silver on the Virtual Console) though I am thinking of buying an Animal Crossing cartridge.. :nynod:
I also play The Sims 4 on PC and played League of Legends for like 4/5 years.. :mhmnod:
as a kid I played A LOT of Tekken 3 and 5.. 
probably won't have much time to play once I start university this September but it's fine.. whatever.. :)

If you get Animal Crossing, be prepared that it takes some getting into, but it WILL suck your soul into a cutesy world that is much better than current reality. Unless you've played it before, then you already know how it goes:mcorangu:

6 hours ago, rck92 said:

I had a PS4 and Xbox One but I sold it. I still have a PS2 though.

I used to play alot back in the day but now not so much. The games I still enjoy are GTA 5 and those new Tomb Raider games. Now I think about it, I miss my PS4... maybe buy it again? :mhmnod:

PS2 is such a good system, I think of hooking mine up sometimes to play through Jak and Daxter again. GTA5 was a kickass game, I haven't played that in years! 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

If you get Animal Crossing, be prepared that it takes some getting into, but it WILL suck your soul into a cutesy world that is much better than current reality. Unless you've played it before, then you already know how it goes:mcorangu:

I tried it out via emulator (good idea before purchasing games) and I liked it! I'm a sucker for simulation games with endless customization, etc. :)

• Upvote 1

Bitch I was about to make this thread! 

I own a switch and a ps4 haha!

• Upvote 1

Has anyone played Persona 5? SO SO SO worth y’alls Time.

this cutscene changed my life. Don’t Be turned off by the anime style.

Hands down one of the best games I’ve played 

Check this out 

the music in this game is insane

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Bitch I was about to make this thread! 

I own a switch and a ps4 haha!

Well you know what they say, great minds think alike ;) What games do you own for the Switch? I'm super stoked for Smash and the new Pokémon game! 

• Upvote 1

I'm a Legend of Zelda stan. I own every single Zelda game in every version/remake and 100% completed them all. God I love Zelda:yesplease:
Except I don't own a switch so I've only played the wii u version of Breath of the Wild but they're the same thing right?
My favorite is The Wind Waker:tiffanynod:

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Yeneffer best gal

:nynod: damn right

• Upvote 1

I feel like you know this and that's why I haven't said anything in here yet, but yes. :quirkney: I love survival horror specifically, and Silent Hill and Fatal Frame (or Project Zero/Zero in the UK and Japan) are my favorite series. (Though I ignore everything that comes after Origins Silent Hill wise.) I used to also love the Fable series, and also the Batman Arkhams, but its been forever since I've owned a working console. Mine are all dead, lmao. So I have... a dead DS, and a dead XBox One/360, lmfao. My PS2 was stolen, along with FFIII: The Tormented, because it was in there. :(

I mostly stick to PC games now, and I'm obsessed with Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines and Vampyr. No, I don't have a theme....

• Upvote 4

I have a switch, Nintendo 64, ps2,3,4

I recently finished Far Cry 5. I’ve been in the mood to replay The Last of Us and the evil within 2. 

2 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

I feel like you know this and that's why I haven't said anything in here yet, but yes. :quirkney: I love survival horror specifically, and Silent Hill and Fatal Frame (or Project Zero/Zero in the UK and Japan) are my favorite series. (Though I ignore everything that comes after Origins Silent Hill wise.) I used to also love the Fable series, and also the Batman Arkhams, but its been forever since I've owned a working console. Mine are all dead, lmao. So I have... a dead DS, and a dead XBox One/360, lmfao. My PS2 was stolen, along with FFIII: The Tormented, because it was in there. :(

I mostly stick to PC games now, and I'm obsessed with Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines and Vampyr. No, I don't have a theme....

I’ve thought about getting a pc just for games but I’m so used to console. 

Idk if you ever heard of Little Nightmares. Maybe you would like it. 

• Upvote 1

PC gamer here, sims 3, tomb raider (cannot wait for the new one)

Last game I played was the new hitman, very intense game.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Keep an eye out for resident evil 2 remake :yasqueen:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Vampyr. No, I don't have a theme....

the gay lovers in that game gave me life :uknowit:

:yasqueen:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I’ve thought about getting a pc just for games but I’m so used to console. 

Idk if you ever heard of Little Nightmares. Maybe you would like it. 

In 2011 I had the same idea and I got a gaming computer, but I was still playing console games at that point. I don't think I would be playing computer games as much if I still had one of mine working. I think both have their pros and cons, though, so I can get that.

But ooh, I actually have not heard of that-- I'll check it out. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Keep an eye out for resident evil 2 remake :yasqueen:

Aklfjklsdf, I heard about that! I'm excited.

7 hours ago, rawbrit said:

the gay lovers in that game gave me life :uknowit:

Reveal hidden contents

:yasqueen:

YESSSSSSS! :yesplease: My favorites, too.

• Upvote 2

I'm not a massive gamer but I love playing games sometimes. I have no motivation to finish/continue them though.

I used to be obsessed with Stronghold Crusader... I still love it to this day. I also enjoyed playing Prince of Persia and  Pro Evolution Soccer series.

Just started Star Wars Battlefront II a few weeks ago on my PC. Haven't played in ages, it felt like a totally new experience now. Or I'm just getting old :D

@Chaoscontrol speakin' of Animal Crossing:

I know mobile games are usually pretty trash but I tried out the mobile version of Animal Crossing and it's pretty good.. it's quite different from the original game, obviously, first of all you're not in charge of a town but instead you have to set up a camp thing and also the world is a lot smaller but that doesn't take away from the experience IMO.. since it is a mobile game, micro-transactions are involved but they're honestly not required at all to make progress.. I started just yesterday and I've gotten really quite far.. it's adorable, colorful and a lot of fun.. it's not necessarily a game you can play for many hours in one sitting but that's not how Animal Crossing works in general anyway.. check it out if you want some more Animal Crossing but in your pocket and if the idea of mobile games doesn't turn you off.. :mhm:

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

@Chaoscontrol speakin' of Animal Crossing:

I know mobile games are usually pretty trash but I tried out the mobile version of Animal Crossing and it's pretty good.. it's quite different from the original game, obviously, first of all you're not in charge of a town but instead you have to set up a camp thing and also the world is a lot smaller but that doesn't take away from the experience IMO.. since it is a mobile game, micro-transactions are involved but they're honestly not required at all to make progress.. I started just yesterday and I've gotten really quite far.. it's adorable, colorful and a lot of fun.. it's not necessarily a game you can play for many hours in one sitting but that's not how Animal Crossing works in general anyway.. check it out if you want some more Animal Crossing but in your pocket and if the idea of mobile games doesn't turn you off.. :mhm:

Oh I played Pocket Camp and it's pretty fun although I haven't played it recently. Is there anything new to it? And is the main Animal Crossing series worth checking out?

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Isla. said:

Oh I played Pocket Camp and it's pretty fun although I haven't played it recently. Is there anything new to it? And is the main Animal Crossing series worth checking out?

if you like simulation and role-playing then it's probably the best game in that genre after The Sims 4.. if you're not sure if you want to buy the game yet you can download the Citra 3DS emulator and find a rom with a quick google search to test it out, it's pretty simple.. :mhm: I'm not sure if there's anything new in the mobile game because i just started it myself.. :akii:

• Upvote 1