tour

tour The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - Atlantic City, NJ, July 19

:ipass:So we all know it's not 2003 anymore and she can't put on a show like she used to do. But what if she stopped touring at all and started to release music more often. Imagine if she'll release album every other year with 4 singles at least with music videos:crying2: who needs touring when you can have music. 

• Upvote 4

That’s what I want. I rather they do three good eras and her not tour for five years. 

It won’t happen though because music is now made just to tour. That is why most ppl don’t care about it...especially Britney. 

• Upvote 5

i forgive her, just like i forgive xtina for not touring in over 10 years. 

i don't see brit stop touring though, she's not as lazy as xtina (yet), and RCA/larry is milking everything they can out of her touring aspect... since her tickets are selling like hot cakes. 

before, touring is used to promote albums, nowadays albums are made to promote touring because touring gives more $$$ than albums can.  

i honestly wish she'd take a break from touring, and go live her life, then come back refreshed, rejuvenated and energized with a new album and a new touring setlist/choreo. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, STJ said:

i forgive her, just like i forgive xtina for not touring in over 10 years. 

i don't see brit stop touring though, she's not as lazy as xtina (yet), and RCA/larry is milking everything they can out of her touring aspect... since her tickets are selling like hot cakes. 

before, touring is used to promote albums, nowadays albums are made to promote touring because touring gives more $$$ than albums can.  

i honestly wish she'd take a break from touring, and go live her life, then come back refreshed, rejuvenated and energized with a new album and a new touring setlist/choreo. 

Xtina wasn’t too lazy to tour. There just wasn’t such demand for her tbh.

What's there to forgive? :usher:

She doesn't owe her fans anything.

It's clear she's only doing it for the money at this point, so I'd rather see her stop altogether than phone it in because her heart isn't in it.

She's a single mother, with a hot boyfriend, and a part-time job on the side. If she's not going to give her all to the part-time job, just stop.

It's so easy.

Like yeah, I know the show has gone thru various changes but it's still the SAME show. We've been watching it for the past 5 years.

IF she goes back to Vegas would you want an all new show OR POM reworked??:tiffanynod:

• Upvote 1

We've been tired of POM since it started :jlostare:

• Upvote 36

No one is more tired of POM than Britney is :yesokay:

• Upvote 13

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

We've been tired of POM since it started :jlostare:

Came here to say this :jlostare:

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

preach

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Sharkney said:

I see no lies.

• Upvote 3

I miss when you couldn't watch concert videos from a million different angles and live streams to disect every aspect of the show and get tired of seeing it so many times. 

I saw my first concert once. No insta, no YouTube. Nothing. Just once, live.

• Upvote 5

Im tired of all the wrong things in POM. :yesplease:

• Upvote 4

47 minutes ago, claug326 said:

I miss when you couldn't watch concert videos from a million different angles and live streams to disect every aspect of the show and get tired of seeing it so many times. 

I saw my first concert once. No insta, no YouTube. Nothing. Just once, live.

Right? Maybe onyxney touched her hair every 5 seconds too and we never noticed because we only have the hbo special in hq :janet:

• Upvote 2

No, I wish it was extended for at least 2 more years :crying1:

Jk, no, I think it's time for a change, but at the same time it feels like it's been so fast. If I look back, of course there's been hundreds of shows already, but it doesn't feel like so much time has passed, so that's why I feel fine. I mean, it's almost the same time that passed from BOMT era to ITZ. That was 4 albums, multiple videos and hits, many different Britney's and here it's been like one big era, with a couple of somewhat singles and two wasted albums.

I just want to enjoy, whatever it can be enjoyed from the show, like Oops, Stronger or Crazy, because I got a feeling that those songs are not going to be performed in a long time, whenever she's done with POM.

We have the Apple Festival, but I wish the POM show was actually filmed, in the Vegas theater, like it was planned and imagined. There were great dates over the years, and it's a shame it wasn't captured in glorious HD. That's what I feel it's missing to be like, ok, we're done with this era.

I wish the next residency starts from scratch, even if that means saying goodbye to many of the classic hits for a while, to make room for other singles or album tracks. Or at least that they are reworked, with a new remix and theme.

I repeat, I really don't care about the residency, what has me slowly dying inside is the lack of music videos / singles we've had these years. I'm so thirsty :yesplease:

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Right? Maybe onyxney touched her hair every 5 seconds too and we never noticed because we only have the hbo special in hq :janet:

There are deff other shows up and she is perfect stop 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sharkney said:

No one is more tYred of POM than Britney is :yesokay:

HAHA

• Upvote 2