tour

tour Is anyone else experiencing "Concert Drop"?

Concert Drop is what I call that depressed as hell feeling you get after a great show. The night of the show, your endorphins are going wild, and you're so stoked! But once reality sets in within the next couple of days, you feel depressed and lost :( 

https://www.altpress.com/features/the_9_phases_of_post_concert_depression/

I have gone through every single phase on this list since Sunday, all except for the last two:ohdear: I even tried convincing my friend to go to NY with me next week, and was practically begging her to spend as much money as we needed to get first couple of rows. I'm looking back and realizing that as epic as Sunday was, it could be SO much better if we had a re-do, and really did it the way we should have to begin with. IE- Getting close af to the stage.  

This is so dumb, I usually get "CD" but this one is hitting me bad guys :( Is anyone else experiencing this? Has anyone else experienced this, maybe with a different show/band/artisit? Any advice on how to snap back down to earth? I feel absolutely ridiculous, but I still can't help but feel so sad over it all. I just can't believe its over.:otears:

• Upvote 1

this happens everytime giphy.gif you experience something that you truly enjoyed and kinda "marked you". You just wanna go back to it as much as you can

probably what britney felt after her first POM show where she butt whipped, knee tapped, breast exploded, and shook her hand uncontrollably... 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

this happens everytime giphy.gif you experience something that you truly enjoyed and kinda "marked you". You just wanna go back to it as much as you can

probably what britney felt after her first POM show where she butt whipped, knee tapped, breast exploded, and shook her hand uncontrollably... 

And I'd still give anything to go back and watch it all again:crying4:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

And I'd still give anything to go back and watch it all again:crying4:

you'll get over it eventually (not in a bad way), give it a week or so

• Upvote 2

Omgggg I'm going through it right now! I went to the PA show last night with my best friend. We did a girls trip for 5 days we are from NY. Leaving the hotel this morning and the 4 hour drive home was so depressing. I'm like so bummed out I have to work in the morning and I'm just like :(is it really over? We couldn't even listen to her music on the way home we were like silent lol sounds so dramatic but I'm legit sad right now 

• Upvote 1

Yes, it happened to me post Circus tour. It was so great I had to go back seeing it again asap. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Melitwirl said:

Omgggg I'm going through it right now! I went to the PA show last night with my best friend. We did a girls trip for 5 days we are from NY. Leaving the hotel this morning and the 4 hour drive home was so depressing. I'm like so bummed out I have to work in the morning and I'm just like :(is it really over? We couldn't even listen to her music on the way home we were like silent lol sounds so dramatic but I'm legit sad right now 

I get it 1000%. This was such a hype build up for me, and it's just...over? OVER?! 6 months of waiting for a 90 minute show, and its just over in the blink of an eye?! I refuse to believe it. 

18 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

Chasing the dragon :tiffanynod:

I'm addicted, it's a crisis :cackling:

13 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Yes, it happened to me post Circus tour. It was so great I had to go back seeing it again asap. 

Ugh, I want to so bad. But my funds just aren't there for it and no one wants to travel to NY with me :/ 

I remember having one big concert drop back then. It was many many years ago. I saw an artist I really am fond to. At least I was very connected to her that time. And then, man, I felt so bad, I was like: "is that it?" "she is not there for me anymore now." And then I went to my hometown and just broke emotionally for many years. I didn't only break because of that {of course}}, but it contributed a lot. But also I think that my breaking had to do with divine timing. I had many coincidences and co-alignings with certain events and people. In the end, I think it only connected further to me to the the universe.

• Upvote 1

Well, I am finally feeling better. My brain has evened out from all of the adrenaline from Sunday lol! Looking forward to the next show, Breaking Benjamin in September! I'd also like to see Kesha next week, but can't find anyone to go with :( 

The best way to get over one, is to go on to the next. September is so far away though, I need a concert fix sooner:janet:

Well I went and saw Charli XCX and her party was until 4am and then I saw Britney that night. I definitely experienced that but was also too tired after going hard at both (or well at least hard for my standards) :bparty:

• Upvote 1

I kind of felt this when I watched Lady Gaga I wish i had gotten better seats I was kind of far away.

• Upvote 1