other

other Thoughts on what Britney should do next (career wise)

I sincerely hope that Britney does not head back to Vegas again. I know she probably will, but I really hope not.

She needs a fresh new album with a brand new era and she needs to do a full tour. No more Vegas please. I know she makes a lot of money there and doesn’t have to travel the world to do it but she shouldn’t.

I think she needs to do another full blown era with a new album, new tour, documentary, awards performances, interviews etc. After that she can go back to Vegas for another few years.

I think she owes us devoted fans who have stuck by her through everything a brand new fresh era  giving it her all (which we all know she can do) before going back to Vegas.

Wishful thinking, maybe?

• Upvote 9

I want a proper era while she’s still pretty young tbh.

go hard or go home.

an era or retire at this point. I’m getting bored. Don’t drag out my pain 

• Upvote 9

She could record herself reading the yellow pages for all that I care, and I'd be here for it :yasqueen:

As long as she's totally into it and not half assing (like usual) :receipts2:

• Upvote 5

I honestly think she should have took advantage of the fact the tour sold well and released a couple of new singles, if not the album. I do appreciate the fact that she herself said in an interview last month I think it was, that the new album is not ready which shows shes not rushing it which is a good positive sign. BUT I do think she should have released 1, maybe 2 new singles in time for the tour and performed them on the tour .

Everything else is obvious but we all know its not gunna happen. She should not go back to Vegas but its pretty obvious she will in 2019. I do hope for B10 we at least get a documentary like I Am Britney Jean and For The Record.

I'll be peed off if we don't get a POM tour DVD

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I want a proper era while she’s still pretty young tbh.

go hard or go home.

an era or retire at this point. I’m getting bored. Don’t drag out my pain 

I don’t agree with the retire part but I think it would be stupid of her and her team to not execute a proper era while she is still young.

• Upvote 3

wishful thinking :uknowit::uknowit: 

both xtina and brit are no longer pop princesses, they have become full time perfumer tumblr_pbscqk8Tsr1vgkun8o1_250.gif you know your fav is no longer a musician, when they have more perfumes than studio albums giphy.thumb.gif.2e7f48c3185fa2d429fb0d48

• Upvote 3

announce her pregnancy in September this year (and work on her best album meanwhile).

release a new album in November 2019 with 3 good visuals/singles. 

start a new residency in April 2020.

be an actress at a new series on Netflix. 

release a cool EP on April 2021, go on a world tour summer 2021 and go back to Vegas after. 

• Upvote 1

I would also love to see Britney try acting again. Even a supporting role in a movie. She would have to take it seriously though and work with an acting coach.

• Upvote 1

She should learn how to dance properly or starts singing live.

Or just retire.

• Upvote 5

I would really love B10, a full supporting world tour (justice for Canada, please... I know in Vancouver, everyone smoked pot during her Circus tour.. but we still love her), at least 3 music videos, some live performances/large scale television shows - GMA (Circus and FFT). A few more interviews (where they don't have to add 238954395 clips and or slice up an interview to fill a 5 minute spot).

I just wish people were giving her real feedback. I hate that she's probably surrounded by "yes" people. 

• Upvote 2

She should have stuck with acting and releasing perfumes the past few years. She loved acting even in 2008 she stated she wanted to do more movies. I don't know what  happened. She was good at it 

• Upvote 1

I think a reinvention would be cool. 

When she comes back with a new album. Try something different out. A personal acoustic country album. When she performed that country song in Vegas and sang it well. Just for one album go in that direction to spice things up a little. Also have her hair brown and not do the whole sexy thing for that era. Also do an acoustic greatest hits album of her past hits like kylie Minogue did with abbey roads. Then all of her performances be acoustic and live. 

I wouldn’t want her to stay as that type of artist cause I like her pop and dancing but would be cool to have a completely different type of era just once. 

I think she should move into movies also!! 

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Wayne said:

I think a reinvention would be cool. 

When she comes back with a new album. Try something different out. A personal acoustic country album. When she performed that country song in Vegas and sang it well. Just for one album go in that direction to spice things up a little. Also have her hair brown and not do the whole sexy thing for that era. Also do an acoustic greatest hits album of her past hits like kylie Minogue did with abbey roads. Then all of her performances be acoustic and live. 

I wouldn’t want her to stay as that type of artist cause I like her pop and dancing but would be cool to have a completely different type of era just once. 

I think she should move into movies also!! 

Also if she did do that she would prove everyone wrong who says she can’t sing live. 

• Upvote 1

Get her sh!t together or retire :nothavingit:

• Upvote 6

Britney's career is no longer her number one priority. Her children come first, her boyfriend comes second, then her vanilla candles and Starbucks, and THEN her career. Accept it or move on... :sendinglove:

• Upvote 2

A re-invention... she's heading towards 40 and she doesn't dance like J.Lo nor does she sing like Mariah. She can't be sluttying it up on stage forever. Look how ridiculed Madonna is for it.

Perhaps trying a different musical style, Sheryl Crow kinda? The thing she wanted to do before Jive created her pop persona?

Maybe a country album? Something more organic? Something closer to her southern country true-self? More frumpy and sloppy?

• Upvote 1

I`m gonna tell you what FANS should do next

NOT SUPPORT HER WITH HER MESSINESS!! :lessons:

I

• Upvote 8

In all reality, she will almost definitely be returning to Vegas after this tour (and another vacation...let's be real). So with that in mind, the best that we can hope for is a brand new Vegas show and album. I'd like to see the new show being really creative and innovative. Something that takes advantage of the fact that the show will mainly stay in the same theatre. It should be a visual masterpiece that pulls out all the tricks (water, fire, magic, aerial acrobatics, incredible lighting, good remixes, and great dance numbers)

I'd also love to see her team hire a legitimately creative team of people to design her merchandise, albums and Vegas show.

I guess over all I just want to see some creativity put back into her career. Everything has become so stagnant and severely lacking of inspiration. She can stay in Vegas and still give us the "wow" factor. Give us gorgeous album booklets. Give us show stopping concert visuals. Give us a cohesive and edgy album theme. Put a little effort into the artistic side and I will be happy.

• Upvote 1

If she keeps on half assing things, retire girl. You’ve made too much money already. 

• Upvote 3

I think she should go into acting/hosting tv shows and modeling while doing music on the side(album every 2 years 2-4 singles off each) and try to expand her brand into fitness also keep pushing the perfumes they obviously do well.do award show performances every now and then and NO MORE POM:bichpls:

She needs to keep music as her main thing. Come out with a new album and do a big promotional tour and then do a world tour with ALL new choreography/setlist and pre-record vocals for the whole show.

At this point, I feel a 2nd Vegas Residency is inevitable - and I have accepted that fact. As long as the next studio album comes out before the residency and she gets out there and really pushes it to promote the album first. Give me visualssss :jfallonlol:

Hopefully the next residency lasts 1-2 years MAX. The new residency needs to be innovative and something that isn't like POM. A lot of her fans and the GP have already gone to Vegas to see her (or will have seen the POM Tour) - so if they recycle anything from POM it will not go down well.

Give me choreo. Give me outfits. Give me a storyline. Give me a full blown pop production.

The reality is she probably will just extend POM and rebrand it as "Piece of Me: 2" :mcorangu: and just do the whole show back to front. #cool

Unpopular opinion: Britney should do whatever she wants.

Spoiler

AKA - VEGAS 3.0 BITCHES:cinderellaney: