tour

tour Meet & Greet Question

I know I have been trolling a lot lately here but I luv Britney I just hate you guys that's why I wanna make you mad.

I got myself the ultimate upgrade and in the next couple of weeks I will meet Britney (and force myself to enjoy POM). I've got several questions:

1. Are we allowed to gift Britney presents? 

2. What's a good pose? I don't wanna just stand there and smiling :uknowit: Cuz you know what will happen. 

3. I got myself the standing ticket. Am I going to stand at the back because I need to do the M&G session first? Should I get myself a seat ticket instead? 

Thank you. 

• Upvote 2

im pretty sure if you want to give her something they take it from you before you meet her. i dont think you can hand her anything.

I met Britney during the FF Tour. So I can answer your questions as far as my expierence is concerned.

1. You are allowed to bring her a gift but you cannot physically give it to her. However, Felicia (the sweetest woman on the planet) will be more than happy to give it to her on your behalf.

2. I’ve heard it’s always best to ask Britney to do a fun pose like Charlie’s Angels or something. I wish I had known that before I got my pic lol

3. This is really up to you, but I would get a reserved seat if I were you so you don’t have to stress about being in the front. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, BOBIBCFBG said:

im pretty sure if you want to give her something they take it from you before you meet her. i dont think you can hand her anything.

It was Felicia's job, but She's not touring with Brit this time

6 minutes ago, The Deity Arceus said:

What's a good pose?

:tiffdrink:  Do U have any good sides? 

• Upvote 7

Just now, falka said:

The shade of it all :tiffanynod:

• Upvote 4

Just now, SlaaayBitch said:

The shade of it all :tiffanynod:

I'm just trying to be helpful :lessons:, being almost saint like Mikey, doesn't come easy to me :sew:

• Upvote 3

Just now, falka said:

I'm just trying to be helpful :lessons:, being almost saint like Mikey, doesn't come easy to me :sew:

who the f is mikey?

15 minutes ago, falka said:

True but as protective as Britney's team is of her and as famous as she is, I highly doubt you can just hand her whatever you want. Other people can do Fe's job.

21 minutes ago, falka said:

No. I'm ugly. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

I met Britney during the FF Tour. So I can answer your questions as far as my expierence is concerned.

1. You are allowed to bring her a gift but you cannot physically give it to her. However, Felicia (the sweetest woman on the planet) will be more than happy to give it to her on your behalf.

2. I’ve heard it’s always best to ask Britney to do a fun pose like Charlie’s Angels or something. I wish I had known that before I got my pic lol

3. This is really up to you, but I would get a reserved seat if I were you so you don’t have to stress about being in the front. 

thank you. Guess I have to get a seat then. LOL 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Deity Arceus said:

I know I have been trolling a lot lately here but I luv Britney I just hate you guys that's why I wanna make you mad.

I got myself the ultimate upgrade and in the next couple of weeks I will meet Britney (and force myself to enjoy POM). I've got several questions:

1. Are we allowed to gift Britney presents? 

2. What's a good pose? I don't wanna just stand there and smiling :uknowit: Cuz you know what will happen. 

3. I got myself the standing ticket. Am I going to stand at the back because I need to do the M&G session first? Should I get myself a seat ticket instead? 

Thank you. 

i never got a m&g but here's my answers based on what i've read from people's experiences on here...

1. yes, but felicia will take them from you beforehand. you can't give it to britney yourself. i remember reading one story that someone got her a necklace with her kids' names on it or something, and he told her he got it for her and she was like omg that's so sweet and felicia gave it to her later. (or maybe britney already had it at that point? i dont remember, but it was one of the two). and then the person saw her wearing it later on during another m&g show, so needless to say they were super excited about that.

2. i don't know a good pose but i agree with the standing thing. supposedly fe briefs everyone beforehand, and she says just be cool and don't freak out. she says apparently just ask nicely for a hug and britney is more than happy to do it. just don't come on too strong. if you're awkward or overbearing, your experience will be bad. one thing i do remember though and i've read this multiple times, that britney hates the hand heart pose. SO DON'T DO THAT. but in general, i've read that security (probably edan) is like "bad cop" and fe is like "good cop." she'll tell you everything before you go in. but i do remember the hand heart thing, so don't effing do that.

3. can't help with this but personally i'm not a general admission kind of guy. i like a reserved seat, even though i'm never sitting, i'm up dancing and singing. i like knowing that there's a space specifically reserved for me and i don't have to fuss about getting there early and so on. but that's just me. so maybe someone else can help on this one.

so jealous you got a m&g. i really couldn't justify spending $2500, as bad as i wanted to. i was ready and willing to spend $1500 for the m&g when i saw her in vegas, but they were sold out for the day i was going uggghhhhh but 2500 is so much more and i couldn't see doing it especially for the tour i've already seen (and a watered down version at that). if they were $1500 this time around again i would've done it. but that extra grand is killer

have fun!

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, rockNroLL227 said:

i never got a m&g but here's my answers based on what i've read from people's experiences on here...

1. yes, but felicia will take them from you beforehand. you can't give it to britney yourself. i remember reading one story that someone got her a necklace with her kids' names on it or something, and he told her he got it for her and she was like omg that's so sweet and felicia gave it to her later. (or maybe britney already had it at that point? i dont remember, but it was one of the two). and then the person saw her wearing it later on during another m&g show, so needless to say they were super excited about that.

2. i don't know a good pose but i agree with the standing thing. supposedly fe briefs everyone beforehand, and she says just be cool and don't freak out. she says apparently just ask nicely for a hug and britney is more than happy to do it. just don't come on too strong. if you're awkward or overbearing, your experience will be bad. one thing i do remember though and i've read this multiple times, that britney hates the hand heart pose. SO DON'T DO THAT. but in general, i've read that security (probably edan) is like "bad cop" and fe is like "good cop." she'll tell you everything before you go in. but i do remember the hand heart thing, so don't effing do that.

3. can't help with this but personally i'm not a general admission kind of guy. i like a reserved seat, even though i'm never sitting, i'm up dancing and singing. i like knowing that there's a space specifically reserved for me and i don't have to fuss about getting there early and so on. but that's just me. so maybe someone else can help on this one.

so jealous you got a m&g. i really couldn't justify spending $2500, as bad as i wanted to. i was ready and willing to spend $1500 for the m&g when i saw her in vegas, but they were sold out for the day i was going uggghhhhh but 2500 is so much more and i couldn't see doing it especially for the tour i've already seen (and a watered down version at that). if they were $1500 this time around again i would've done it. but that extra grand is killer

have fun!

I heard the first and the second one too before. But they said Fe is not traveling now in this POM Tour? That's too bad! I wanted to ask her why she left Britney during the breakdown. 

Yeah. I wont do the tacky heart hand thing too. LOL. 

Btw I only paid like $815 for the M&G.  

• Upvote 1

Lol google fun poses. Maybe the "now watch me" pose. Or making a heart together with your hands. I read somewhere that Fey says she responds to energy so if you act all nervous, she will be nervous around you and the pic will end up looking like a mug shot. And its probably best not to be over zealous either as that would scare almost anyone. Just be calm and friendly.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Lol google fun poses. Maybe the "now watch me" pose. Or making a heart together with your hands. I read somewhere that Fey says she responds to energy so if you act all nervous, she will be nervous around you and the pic will end up looking like a mug shot. And its probably best not to be over zealous either as that would scare almost anyone. Just be calm and friendly.  

Well I am not that kind of screaming gay fans. I'm a chill cool dude. With a lot of muscle I probably will look like Sam. lol. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, The Deity Arceus said:

Well I am not that kind of screaming gay fans. I'm a chill cool dude. With a lot of muscle I probably will look like Sam. lol. 

Lol in that case, practice your poses with me... :gimmemoar:

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Lol in that case, practice your poses with me... :gimmemoar:

Send me your location 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Deity Arceus said:

Send me your location 

Lmao. Im not from the US bud. And why did someone downvote your comment about not being a screaming fan?  Some of us are more or less well behaved members of society. No judgments on those that aren't 

I want to add another question. Sorry if this has been asked before ... 

How many times are we allowed to take the pic with her? What if you are not happy with the photo you take? Like can you immediately say one more?

Thanks! 

4 hours ago, leonardopf said:

I want to add another question. Sorry if this has been asked before ... 

How many times are we allowed to take the pic with her? What if you are not happy with the photo you take? Like can you immediately say one more?

Thanks! 

you can only take one photo!

i met her in vegas december 2015! they brief you before you meet her telling you not to touch her/hug her (people do)

you get told britney is very shy and not to be awkward or she'll be awkward!

you're not allowed to give her anything yourself - you have to empty all the stuff out of your pockets/put your bag away with security just before you're about to meet her!

just try and be calm and friendly and i'm sure she'll be fine! i'm meeting her again in August and i'm thinking about doing a funny pose this time!

26 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

someone should go with a t-shirt that says "i always sing live" :NYcackle:

No thats cruel lol:britlol:

• Upvote 1