breatheheavy

Rome To Beyonce: I Ain't Sorry. The Carters' Request To Film A Music Video At The Colosseum Was Reportedly Denied

Hell hath no fury like a scorned Beyonce.

Hell hath no fury like a scorned Beyonce.

[adinserter block="1"]

UPDATE // JULY 23: 

Previous reports claimed Beyonce and JAY-Z had plans to film a music video at The Colosseum in Rome to support their next single off Everything Is Love, but according to PopCrave on Twitter, whoever is in charge of that request decided to deny it.

SOMEONE DENIED BEYONCE. The audacity!

I suggest reading the original report below for the entire scoop. 

[adinserter block="2"]

EARLIER // JULY 20:

If you thought Queen Bey would settle down after the On The Run II tour with JAY-Z, think again.

It appears Beyonce is ready to fly solo again and has already begun mapping out her 2019. Nope, we're not even including her role in the new Lion King movie and soundtrack. 

BeyonceTribe.it claims Live Nation recently started scouting out stadiums in Latin America for the Lemonade singer to perform at in 2019. There's obviously no confirmation of a new album, but it's safe to assume she wouldn't kickoff another stadium tour without new music.

[adinserter block="3"]

Speaking of... a separate report claims Bey has plans to shoot a music video at The Colosseum in Rome some time this year. The Huffington Post in Italy says she wanted to book it for filming this past July 7th and 8th, but the deadline was too soon. Fortunately,  the Ministry of Cultural Heritage is willing to still make something work. Phew!

But not so fast... It could very well be that Bey wants to create another historical-themed visual off Everything Is Love. You may recall she and JAY shot the "Ape--t" vid at The Louvre. I'm holding out for the new visual album.

Imagine if Beyonce got the gang back together again.

[adinserter block="4"]

[adinserter block="5"]

Thoughts on Beyonce's new era? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

• Downvote 1

i wish my favs had her work ethics :mcorangu:  can this bish become lazy already, tired of seeing her everywhere.

• Upvote 7

39 minutes ago, STJ said:

i wish my favs had her work ethics :mcorangu:  can this bish become lazy already, tired of seeing her everywhere.

Right! I love Bey but sis, sit down. The duo album did good but not crazy good, I think ppl are starting to get sick of her

plus isn’t she gonna be part of lion king live action reboot

• Upvote 1

So sick of beyonce. She needs to go away for awhile. 

• Upvote 3

Can she leave for a year or two and let the public miss her. I used to LOVE Beyonce but now i really cant stand her at all.

• Upvote 2

On 7/18/2018 at 8:00 PM, DJSLAYZEE said:

Right! I love Bey but sis, sit down. The duo album did good but not crazy good, I think ppl are starting to get sick of her

plus isn’t she gonna be part of lion king live action reboot

P

On 7/18/2018 at 9:44 PM, ZAM9315 said:

So sick of beyonce. She needs to go away for awhile. 

16 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Can she leave for a year or two and let the public miss her. I used to LOVE Beyonce but now i really cant stand her at all.

Just because SOME of you don’t like seeing her doesn’t mean she should stop. It would be a bad business move.

katy Perry did this and look where she is at. Realistically touring is the only money make left for musicians and that is reducing in profitability as live nation monopolises the industry. 

She needs to tour and release music constantly as when touring goes down like the ringtone boom her skill set may not match what’s profitable.

9 hours ago, Betty1994 said:

P

Just because SOME of you don’t like seeing her doesn’t mean she should stop. It would be a bad business move.

katy Perry did this and look where she is at. Realistically touring is the only money make left for musicians and that is reducing in profitability as live nation monopolises the industry. 

She needs to tour and release music constantly as when touring goes down like the ringtone boom her skill set may not match what’s profitable.

I love bey! (If you read what I said) but it’s not like she’s a new artist who people are gonna forget next day. I think the public will naturally get tired of her, she won’t wow people like she’s done before. Give the GP some time to recover and miss you and then slay. She has more than enough money and has upcoming projects like the lion king soundtrack 

touring is never going to completely go down so there’s no worry about that. Katy Perry had a successful tour right??

:mhmnod: Overexposure is indeed a thing. Just ask Britney.

• Upvote 3

I'm dating member of the beehive rn so I'll most likely will have to be at this sh!t. Britney where the hell you at girl?! :wendycry:

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I love bey! (If you read what I said) but it’s not like she’s a new artist who people are gonna forget next day. I think the public will naturally get tired of her, she won’t wow people like she’s done before. Give the GP some time to recover and miss you and then slay. She has more than enough money and has upcoming projects like the lion king soundtrack 

touring is never going to completely go down so there’s no worry about that. Katy Perry had a successful tour right??

Touring may not go away HOWEVER as live nation has a monopoly on venues artists will not be able to negotiate as freely.

big artists like Ed Sheeran only netted 4% of the x tour. Adele netted 8%.

imogen heap has told everyone live nations tactics to retain maximum profit often at the expense of the artist , Bruce Springsteen talks about it too.

She takes a break it will weaken her negotiating power and rate in an already dying industry couple that with her age. She probably won’t tour after mid forties.  

Guest Brichney.

Does she ever get tired of sucking money off of their money?  

On 7/18/2018 at 2:19 PM, STJ said:

Some folks want to live life and not be a slave to the money

Maybe Beyonce might owe money to someone

4 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Some folks want to live life and not be a slave to the money

Maybe Beyonce might owe money to someone

beyonce is not the one releasing perfumes after perfumes :mcorangu:

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, STJ said:

beyonce is not the one releasing perfumes after perfumes :mcorangu:

Britney perfumes are successful 

8 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney perfumes are successful 

yeah thats why i said i envy beyonce's work ethics. my favs earn money thru perfumes... beyonce earns money by making music, music videos, and stadium tours for her fans (who love her music, not her perfumes).

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, STJ said:

yeah thats why i said i envy beyonce's work ethics. my favs earn money thru perfumes... beyonce earns money by making music, music videos, and stadium tours for her fans (who love her music, not her perfumes).

Britney makes music, music videos and tours but her like does not jjust revolve around that

isn't she pregnant? or was that just dinner?

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:56 AM, JChristian said:

I'm dating member of the beehive rn so I'll most likely will have to be at this sh!t. Britney where the hell you at girl?! :wendycry:

Oh gosh, I can't even imagine how embarrassing that must be for you, being a member of the B-Army and all:xfactorlook:

12 hours ago, --- said:

isn't she pregnant? or was the just dinner?

OMG:gloria:

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Oh gosh, I can't even imagine how embarrassing that must be for you, being a member of the B-Army and all:xfactorlook:

OMG:gloria:

We just don't talk about music, or at least Britney and Beyonce. :whatitellu:

• Upvote 1

I've been to her concert otr 2 ,she's unbelievable, but I'm really not feeling the new album with Jay sh!t, I'm glad they didn't perform songs from it, besides apeshit which is actually a cool song 

The Louvre people should have denied her too.   I've been to the Louvre once, and everything in that place is a WORK of art.  Her video made it look cheap and she defiled it... so I'm glad the coliseum ppl denied her. 

• Upvote 2

LMFAO they didn't film that Pepsi ad at the colosseum :madonna:

Also there are like a thousand other nice places to film a mv but im sure that must hurt their egos

• Upvote 1