Jump to content

Recommended Posts

pohtographs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you mean, how to use a gif as a profile pic?

You can find a gif you like and then you'll probably have to crop it and make it a smaller size cause there's a size limit. You can do that online. There are several sites for this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

Do you mean, how to use a gif as a profile pic?

You can find a gif you like and then you'll probably have to crop it and make it a smaller size cause there's a size limit. You can do that online. There are several sites for this

pretty sure there's no size limit if you upload a GIF via url instead of locally from your computer.. :makeitrain:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

pretty sure there's no size limit if you upload a GIF via url instead of locally from your computer.. :makeitrain:

Really? :idkney: I use a url as well but i think there's a limit like 600kb or something

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Really? :idkney: I use a url as well but i think there's a limit like 600kb or something

I used to have a limit but I don't anymore.. Weird.. Maybe I'm some sort of special member? Go figure.. :makeitrain:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×