Sign in to follow this  
news

news Before you get Overhyped & then have a Meltdown - Look at this

This literally shows that the apparent music video set was actually where they filmed the "Prerogative" Fragrance commercial.

If I see meltdowns after I have posted this you are only to blame. 

Share this around to stop the possible meltdowns!

• Upvote 7

I believe she may wear a black studded corset over top of the white undergarment in one of the scenes as well.

• Upvote 1

Actually really excited about this perfume now. The ad looks great so far. The packaging is still meh but I’m still pumped 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I believe she may wear a black studded corset over top of the white undergarment in one of the scenes as well.

Why do you think this?

I can’t

:wontcry:

It is always all about the money

no new music, no artistic choices, no involvement in her career

perfumes, recycled, non rehearsed and fully lipped shows

:sobbing:

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

Why do you think this?

Because you can see a woman wearing the black studded panties in the new ad...with a matching corset.

Which leads me to believe it's the same outfit as from the pic on her Instagram, but with a black corset put on over top of the white bustier.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Because you can see a woman wearing the black studded panties in the new ad...with a matching corset.

Which leads me to believe it's the same outfit as from the pic on her Instagram, but with a black corset put on over top of the white bustier.

Which teaser is that in?

6 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

Which teaser is that in?

On the right...it looks like she's rolling a big ball.

Look at the underwear. Then look at what she's wearing on top.

5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

On the right...it looks like she's rolling a big ball.

Look at the underwear. Then look at what she's wearing on top.

The post wont load for me 

2n1hr2f.jpg

I can't see the underwear tho - oh well lets wait and see ;) 

1 minute ago, Bxnes said:

I can't see the underwear tho - oh well lets wait and see ;) 

It's the second image above the chair.

It's the second image above the chair.

I can't picture it... dont worry :) 

lets wait and HQ!!

Am i the only one who don't recognize those comparisons they made? I mean, yeah, the only thing i see is the male torso. But the rest...? no. :watrusayin:

8 hours ago, glorytobritney said:

This tbh.  It would.have been better if Britney died tbh, then at least we wouldnt have to deal with tbis sh!t.

Please don't say that. My other favorite IS dead and it's painful on so many levels. I honestly hope I NEVER see a picture of the poor bastard's corpse because his car looked awful enough to start with. Falco pulled out in front of a bus and the bus hit him. His car looked like a damn crushed tuna can. :(  And as bad as it sounds, I hope he died on impact. I can't imagine how scary it must be to live even a few minutes after an accident like that. I blame both parties. He shouldn't be shitfaced and trying to drive and it sounds like the bus was going too fast. Both were just in the wrong place and at the wrong time.

And I don't want to sound like I'm a weirdo that he'd have to file a restraining order over. There's his own private life, I wish he could've gotten to a point where he was okay. Stay on the wagon, find as much peace and happiness as you can in your life, etc. But there's the professional side. I would've loved to have seen the music he put out if he had lived. And maybe I'm wrong and he would've ended up walking away from his career whether he lived.  All the flops have to be devastating if you're in a position where you NEED hits. Falco didn't have a perfume line to fall back on. 

If you're seriously wishing the lady died instead of you having to put up with her flopping, maybe it's time to walk away? Just stop following her. Keep the albums you treasure and just pretend Britney 1.0 retired.

And I want to use this other example since I'm kinda getting into their music--The Carpenters. Karen really had such a beautiful, peaceful, soothing voice. Karen died before I was born and I just can't imagine how painful it must've been to have been a fan and seeing her downward spiral with her eating disorder. Even if you didn't know what was going on, surely people could look at her and tell "Something's VERY wrong." Fans had front row seats of this poor lady slowly killing herself. And it really makes me wonder how diehard fans feel--is there a point where you just DON'T want to look at videos or interviews when Karen's health is at her worst?

5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

dont care about her perfumes no matter how pretty she looks.

No one’s asking you to care. :bigkiss:

I believe it. Definitely looking forward to the full commercials. 

It kills me how this, original Make Me, Private Show commercial, and Jimmy Kimmel bedroom dance have such strong, cohesive visuals, but her actual show and publicity don’t. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kisle said:

No one’s asking you to care. :bigkiss:

Her team is asking us to care by buying that sh!t. That's what commercials are for.... to get us interested and buy stuff. :jlostare:

• Upvote 1

On 7/16/2018 at 2:00 PM, glorytobritney said:

This tbh.  It would.have been better if Britney died tbh, then at least we wouldnt have to deal with tbis sh!t.

WTF is wrong with you? :omgwtf:

I mean, we can comprehend you dislike something but wishing someone to die just because he or she doesn't satisfy your artistic taste? OMG!!!! :wtf:

• Upvote 6

Hmmm I wonder why all the apple emojis though :calculating:

My delusion continues to get the best of me 

7 hours ago, Tetris said:

I believe it. Definitely looking forward to the full commercials. 

It kills me how this, original Make Me, Private Show commercial, and Jimmy Kimmel bedroom dance have such strong, cohesive visuals, but her actual show and publicity don’t. 

Maybe it’s because Elizabeth Arden (?) finance and direct the whole thing and don’t want their product looking like sh!t.

The commercial looks too good to be done by team Britney.  :britstare11: