event

event 'Prerogative,' Mickey Mouse Club, "Baby One More Time" And More: Watch Britney's New ET Interview

ET is always a mess for her... I cannot believe how poorly she is speaking about this fragrance.. "men's perfume"... she hasn't smelled it, I am sure of that after this interview

• Upvote 4

So she chose to call the perfume Prerogative because girls should have an ego. Her boys don't wanna smell it because they wear "man perfume"? Or something like that :cackling: Are we sure it was even meant to be unisex or was that just a rumor?

• Upvote 2

the scent is too feminine as many have already reviewed and she discribed it as a perfume for women/girls

so, is the fragrance cancelled already as everything else is in britney world?

• Upvote 2

All I can say about this is that they should make the Mickey Mouse club reunion happen (with Britney, Christina, Justin, Ryan...) lol

• Upvote 2

Soooo... do you have multiple accounts? This thread has already been merged. It didn’t take.

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

maybe she should unisex meant "one sex", so for girls only :pieceofwhat:

I’m deaddd but this could also be true lmaooo

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

oh my god, i love how all the hype died all of a sudden :jfallonlol:

I just looove being a Britney fan. Rollercoaster. Hahahahah

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, GemmaTeller said:

So she chose to call the perfume Prerogative because girls should have an ego. Her boys don't wanna smell it because they wear "man perfume"? Or something like that :cackling: Are we sure it was even meant to be unisex or was that just a rumor?

Doesn’t make any sense, does it? :watrusayin: Hahaa seriously though I think they already had this fragrance in the works then suddenly thought to cash in on the male demographic at the last minute. This isn’t sounding like it’s well thought out. People that have bought it says it smells like cotton candy. I know a lot of people like cotton candy but I don’t know anyone male, female, straight or lgbt who would wanna smell like that LOL!!:ehum: :mcorangu:

• Upvote 1

I like how she immediately makes fun of herself after realizing what she’s been saying... “What am I, SIX YEARS OLD?! I luv mehn perf-yoom.”

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Kisle said:

Soooo... do you have multiple accounts? This thread has already been merged. It didn’t take.

?

no theres only one on the et interview

im actually interested in knowing if we still support this sh!t release

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tetris said:

I like how she immediately makes fun of herself after realizing what she’s been saying... “What am I, SIX YEARS OLD?! I luv mehn perf-yoom.”

Haha I SWEAR I saw a glimpse of the old Britney there in her eyes when she said that :haha:

• Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, Nando. said:

?

no theres only one on the et interview

im actually interested in knowing if we still support this sh!t release

Well sorry, but a similar thread was already posted. I’m sure she didn’t mean to offend any men. Have you sampled it? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

ET is always a mess for her... I cannot believe how poorly she is speaking about this fragrance.. "men's perfume"... she hasn't smelled it, I am sure of that after this interview

That's not too surprising imo. The Britney perfume brand is an excellent one, I just had my doubts that she had a lot of input in the product itself outside of doing an ad/promo picture for it.

is for the fem queens out there.. im gonna buy it and spray it anyways yaaas 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, abandon06 said:

Where is the video?

2016 teas

• Upvote 7

if you a crush on a straight-bicurious guy just wear it and go after him :toocute:

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Tetris said:

she is so f**king cute, i was smiling the whole interview.

• Upvote 1