exhale

exhale You Guys Are Causing My Very First Meltdown

If I see one more person say “Britney has ticks” whilst referring to her performing style, I will lose my f**king mind.

Ticks are parasitic arachnids, meaning they attach themselves to your body and suck your blood for sustenance. They also are largely responsible for the current rapid spread of Lyme disease in the US. Britney does not have ticks; however, even if she did, we would have no awareness of the fact, as tick bites rarely exhibit symptoms, and when they do, their severity would necessitate the attention of a medical professional. Hence, were she suffering from ticks, she would be in no condition to be up on stage, pissing Exhale off.

However, Britney conceivably has tics, which are largely involuntary and habitual bodily movements and/or vocalizations; while performing, Britney arguably exhibits some relatively minor, albeit noticeable, anxiety-induced motor tics (e.g., seemingly compulsive, repetitive knee-bending neither belonging within the confines of rehearsed choreography nor improvised movement in accordance with the rhythm of the music). There is, however, no evidence of her suffering from a parasitic infestation.

So, to recap, these are ticks:

GettyImages-128566337.jpg

While these are potential tics:

AnpQQj.gif

66QmKR.gif

giphy.gif

lO1v81.gif

For further clarification, these are Tic Tacs, annoyingly tiny mints primarily used for freshening one’s breath:

39873.jpg

And this is Tic-Tac-Toe, a ludicrously simple, two-person game that children seem to enjoy:

2000px-Tic_tac_toe.svg.png

Thank you for your time and presumed alteration in subsequent spelling. 

• Upvote 32

I’m on the floor. 

I miss the cool mint tic tac things that had water/mint wash inside. Do ppl remember those? 

• Upvote 8

Some may think that She wears electric dog collar just for kicks and giggles :usher:but not me.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, rawbrit said:

go sis

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCNACELwBSFryq4

I’ve kept my emotions contained as long as I possibly can. But it’s been five damn years. I can no longer suffer in silence, pretending to unsee all the incorrect homonym usage I’ve seen.  :wontcry:

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I’m on the floor. 

I miss the cool mint tic tac things that had water/mint wash inside. Do ppl remember those? 

No, but those sound good! I grew up in Finland though, and our imports are usually not the exciting, special-edition kind (e.g., I had no idea Birthday Cake Oreos existed until I came to the US for university. That’s still probably my favorite American discovery). 

7 minutes ago, falka said:

Some may think that She wears electric dog collar just for kicks and giggles :usher:but not me.

Well that gives a rather sinister explanation regarding her always wearing that damn black choker.

britney-spears4.jpg?w=450&w=700&q=85

• Upvote 4

I lost it at tic tac toe. :cuteidk:

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I lost it at tic tac toe. :cuteidk:

See, this is precisely why spelling is so crucial! Just imagine how disgusting Tick-Tac-Toe would be. 

ETA: Just pretend this finger is a toe, and that’s basically the game.

black-legged-tick.jpg

• Upvote 2

let it out sis, we all should :outwithit:

• Upvote 3

Yas girl :yesplease: This bothered me too

Her TICS though bother the hell out of me

• Upvote 3

ETA: Since Britney has fans worldwide, I feel I should clarify that I’m not intending to insult non-native English speakers in the slightest; in fact, English is my second language as well. And anecdotally, I’ve noticed the vast majority of ESL speakers often tend to actually exhibit better (or at least comparable) spelling and grammar in contrast to native speakers, presumably due to additional attention to grammatical detail because they/we are likely self-conscious or paranoid about making mistakes. Which we all do. So, if you are just learning the language and/or haven’t quite mastered it yet, please don’t stop posting because this isn’t directed toward you. But as far as everyone else is concerned? NO EXCUSES! :lemmetellu:

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, CristMont said:

:nydisgust:

Is that reaction toward the ticks, tics, or my diatribe? All answers are understandable. :uknowit:

11 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Yas girl :yesplease: This bothered me too

Her TICS though bother the hell out of me

I’m so glad it wasn’t just me. :britdrown: And yeah, I honestly start to become a bit anxious watching her perform sometimes, because her discomfort is nearly palpable and, at least personally, contagious. (Not unlike the manner in which ticks spread their misery, as they actually lie in wait and actively hunt for their next host). I don’t know why I have acquired so many tick facts, but now I’m unable to stop.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Is that reaction toward the ticks, tics, or my diatribe? All answers are understandable. :uknowit:

I’m so glad it wasn’t just me. :britdrown: And yeah, I honestly start to become a bit anxious watching her perform sometimes, because her discomfort is nearly palpable and, at least personally, contagious. (Not unlike the manner in which ticks spread their misery, as they actually lie in wait and actively hunt for their next host). I don’t know why I have acquired so many tick facts, but now I’m unable to stop.

Yup, she is unable to complete a dance move without a tic. She has become obsessive with it, the tic that bothers me the most is the constant hair touching and pulling as well as the knee bending. My eyes roll out of my scalp when I see it.

• Upvote 4

This thread is already iconic

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

If I see one more person say “Britney has ticks” whilst referring to her performing style, I will lose my f**king mind.

Spoiler

BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS 

• Upvote 3

Ticks are f**king disgusting. I had one once and my idiot parents thought it was a bedbug. I almost had all my clothes thrown out. :icant2:

• Upvote 3

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ticks are f**king disgusting. I had one once and my idiot parents thought it was a bedbug. I almost had all my clothes thrown out. :icant2:

they really are :tiffsniffle: my cats always had them

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ifuseekarianna said:

I really love you :kiss:

:tysm:

43 minutes ago, Lilith said:
  Reveal hidden contents

BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS BRITNEY HAS TICKS TICKS TICKS 

landscape-1473245949-sheldon-hyperventil

33 minutes ago, Most Dancing Ive Ever Done said:

What if the ticks are causing the tics

:nynod:

:calculating:

25 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Them bouncy ass ttities, though. :myjam: 

Ah well this is actually a discussion on tics; you’re looking for the “Britney has tits” thread. Easy mistake. 

Spoiler

:pieceofwhat:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, rawbrit said:

they really are :tiffsniffle: my cats always had them

I'm so sorry TBH I think I had to get one or two out of my small dog a few times. It always made her so tired and lethargic.