tour

tour The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Will she scrap the Clumsy/CYM performance already?

She added Clumsy and CYM?! :pumped: Did she add MP and Overprotected, though? :crying2:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

She added Clumsy and CYM?! :pumped: Did she add MP and Overprotected, though? :crying2:

No, she didn't add the MP or Overprotected lol You haven't seen the other thread? :orangu:

She mixed some Migos song or something for the first break of Slave though :embarrassney: 

And now If I'm Dancing is the video interlude instead of CYM

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

No, she didn't add the MP or Overprotected lol You haven't seen the other thread? :orangu:

She mixed some Migos song or something for the first break of Slave though :embarrassney: 

And now If I'm Dancing is the video interlude instead of CYM

No, I haven't looked at any threads. :britdrown: I don't give enough of a f**k about this tour to do so. Mess at her releasing a perfume called Prerogative, and not performing MY PREROGATIVE.

• Upvote 3

slay your salty fans QUEEN :makesomenoise: just bop a few more times to the left

• Upvote 4

I’m really hopeful. It can’t get worse right? Also Clumsy and Change Your Mind are literally the highlights of the show 

• Upvote 4

Lord Britney pls bring some energy tonight:pensiveney:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I’m really hopeful. It can’t get worse right? Also Clumsy and Change Your Mind are literally the highlights of the show 

Exactly and people want to hate on them. The choreography was actually decent looking especially clumsy

• Upvote 2

Exciting!!!! I watched more videos of Clumsy AND I FREAKIN’ LOVE IT!!!!! 

Just to clear things up about SLAVE: she has NOT removed the original dance break its still there. But she added another little break with a mix of Migos(some fans started to dramaqueen and said she removed the old dancebreak with this new. St**** bitches wanting to complain). 

GOOD LUCK, GODNEYYYY!!!

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

19 minutes ago, Spongbob said:

Exactly and people want to hate on them. The choreography was actually decent looking especially clumsy

That's why I'm afraid they might be gone. Good things never last on the show, like that burgundy outfit for Work Bitch she only wore once, or the black leather outfit from GM section.

I didn't really like them THAT much though :gimmemoar:

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Spongbob said:

Lord Britney pls bring some energy tonight:pensiveney:

She has energy. The problem is she doesn't know how to use it and so she does those spastic movements :wontcry:

• Upvote 7

Hey guys, I’m going to the show tonight. Sadly im going by myself so if anyone else is going by themselves feel free to say hi!

also I’ll be putting everything I see on IG live. So follow me @wtfstefano

OHH AND THIS IS MY FIRST BRITNEY CONCERT!!!!!

• Upvote 16

yey, hope you have a better show tonight and have fun!

I will definetly watch your instagram stories.

pls don't forget to film clumsy, change your mind, slave, touch of my hand!

• Upvote 2

just get a refund and go to a derrick barry show. i bet that would be more entertaining. :unbothered:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 10

don't be sad you're going by yourself, you're gonna have fun

• Upvote 6

33 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

She has energy. The problem is she doesn't know how to use it and so she does those spastic movements :wontcry:

this

before it was understandable the robotic choreo or that she didn't want to work with people like Brian Friedman because she had become so lethargic, and she was out of shape. But ever since she gained her shape back and became lighter and more flexible and energetic, it's like she doesn't know what to do with that, or how to take fully advantage of it. That's the same reason why she stopped doing the POM moves properly, because they just didn't feel right with her new body and energy, but instead of trying to go back to her dancing roots, with more complicated yet stylish choreos, she went to this weird direction of butt wipes and knee taps and spasmic hand moves. 

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, ToxicJean said:

Another meltdown for the fans :jlostare:

I’m ready 

"Fans" 

• Upvote 4

you'll have a great time! POM is a great show, people who haven't actually saw it in person are the ones moaning about it!

• Upvote 8