Jump to content


  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
MissSpearsSaysSo

WB Opening March??

Exchange

Did she do the Opening March before Work Bitch?? That’s honestly one of the best parts of the show, and I would hate to think that she just walks out there without some kind of production and Entrance.

 

They could have easily transported that big thrown. It’s the focal point of the first act. They didn’t even bring the Circus ring... 

 

I’m going to the first NYC show at Radio City Music Hall, where she did the 2000 and 2003 VMAs. Its already been blessed with Holy Vintage Godney Energy. So hopefully the kinks have been worked out by then. 

  • YES! 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 Exhales in this Exchange

Recommended Posts

  • 0

I’ve figured out why they haven’t bought that prop and it’s because they cannot get it on and off the stage easily. 

Usually the screens open in Vegas but these other shows she doesn’t have split screens. She needs to fix that though and do something else. 

  • YES! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don’t think the props are going to any show. Even Europe :tiffeyeroll:

They won’t be because she’s not having split screens anywhere to get it on and off the stage. 

 

 

What they actually should’ve done was built in a staircase to the middle of the set so she could appear at the top

  • YES! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, Wayne said:

They won’t be because she’s not having split screens anywhere to get it on and off the stage. 

 

 

What they actually should’ve done was built in a staircase to the middle of the set so she could appear at the top

Yeah that would make sense. I literally think they just all appeared on Monday and threw whatever they had together. No thought or care about anything. 

Europe ppl think their shows will have more stuff. Britney can’t possibly do stadium tours with nothing :xfactorlook:

  • YES! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
20 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Yeah that would make sense. I literally think they just all appeared on Monday and threw whatever they had together. No thought or care about anything. 

Europe ppl think their shows will have more stuff. Britney can’t possibly do stadium tours with nothing :xfactorlook:

Well what happened with the props? Does Planet Hollywood own them now, plus the original POM stage? Cuz by contract it’s their show, in their theatre. The tour has nothing to do with PH, so... Idk.

One thing I know for sure is that there’s no way they could use the props in theatres. Because they don’t have the split screens to roll them on stage but also because their backstage areas are usually not that big. There might be an arena version of the show though, so lets wait and see!

  • YES! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

So what does she do now for the opening?

She comes to the left part of the stage and stays :drown:

  • YES! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
41 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

giphy.gif

Even those screens would be better as a opening and slide them across and she appears 

  • YES! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, G L O R Y said:

She comes to the left part of the stage and stays :drown:

M.E.S.S :wontcry:

  • YES! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, ubritney said:

Well what happened with the props? Does Planet Hollywood own them now, plus the original POM stage? Cuz by contract it’s their show, in their theatre. The tour has nothing to do with PH, so... Idk.

One thing I know for sure is that there’s no way they could use the props in theatres. Because they don’t have the split screens to roll them on stage but also because their backstage areas are usually not that big. There might be an arena version of the show though, so lets wait and see!

They are expensive to ship. FFT for example lost the guitar because it was too expensive to ship over seas during that tour. If I remember right. 

Im sure team Britney owns them now but it costs money 

  • YES! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
12 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They are expensive to ship. FFT for example lost the guitar because it was too expensive to ship over seas during that tour. If I remember right. 

Im sure team Britney owns them now but it costs money 

The wings can’t be hard to ship. The guitar, yes. Ring of fire?? Nah. Maybe for safety reasons though.

  • YES! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, ubritney said:

The wings can’t be hard to ship. The guitar, yes. Ring of fire?? Nah. Maybe for safety reasons though.

I remember something was wrong with that outfit awhile ago. I agree though. 

There really is no excuse though. So it just comes down to them being cheap

  • YES! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0

Don't worry, the Radio City Music Hall's stage is as big as the Axis stage so they will hopefully take all of the original props to the big arenas like NY or London. 

  • YES! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

They are expensive to ship. FFT for example lost the guitar because it was too expensive to ship over seas during that tour. If I remember right. 

Im sure team Britney owns them now but it costs money 

didn't they scrap the guitar/performance even before the US tour ended?

  • YES! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

didn't they scrap the guitar/performance even before the US tour ended?

Yeah I think a few shows before the end.they said it was too expensive. This was during a successful era

  • YES! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Don't worry, the Radio City Music Hall's stage is as big as the Axis stage so they will hopefully take all of the original props to the big arenas like NY or London. 

I’m going to the first NYC show and I don’t want to be disappointed!!  :tiffanycries:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Exhale in this Exchange...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  





×
×
  • Create New...