Bruno Mars is no z list artist, he got grammiessss

Who cares about this Michael Jackson wannabe 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, zone said:

the sold out venue in question cares

• Upvote 8

wait...you don't even know for 100% if MGM theatre residency is a thing, you haven't seen the "possible" show and you have no idea if the theatre is being modernized for her "possible" residency but yet you're already complaining about the venue size ?  :cackling::cackling::cackling: im cackling.... :cackling: seriously that's something else, complaining a year ahead about something that's not even confirmed :cackling:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

xtina performs in oct there, shes not z-lister :wontcry: just not as relevant as she used to be

8 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

wait...you don't even know for 100% if MGM theatre residency is a thing, you haven't seen the "possible" show and you have no idea if the theatre is being modernized for her "possible" residency but yet you're already complaining about the venue size ?  :cackling::cackling::cackling: im cackling.... :cackling: seriously this is is something else, complaining a year ahead about something that's not even confirmed :cackling:

No this is the venue she's performing in tonight and tomorrow night. But still. The venue looks fine...That's why she's performing multiple days. It's supposed to be an intimate show like the one in Vegas. I swear this fanbase will throw a tantrum over anything.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, zone said:

The venue is super small, the artists who perform there are z list artists and even the one who is after Britney has a sold out show but Britney has none of the 2 shows sold out. Slay pom :wontcry:

https://www.mgmnationalharbor.com/en/entertainment/the-theater.html

The show sold out within like minutes after tickets were put on sale. The blue tickets are all newly released. Anything still for sale is in addition to her sell outs for this venue. 

1 hour ago, Luxuriou$ said:

wait...you don't even know for 100% if MGM theatre residency is a thing, you haven't seen the "possible" show and you have no idea if the theatre is being modernized for her "possible" residency but yet you're already complaining about the venue size ?  :cackling::cackling::cackling: im cackling.... :cackling: seriously that's something else, complaining a year ahead about something that's not even confirmed :cackling:

Sis this has nothing to do with a residency. It's the venue she's performing in tonight...

Stevie Wonder is performing there too... And he is a freakin legend

• Upvote 3

Jill Scott is not Z list and her selling out a theater is not unusual. she's a grammy award winning vocalist and much more fit for a venue like this than an act like britney.

some of y'all really need to broaden your music tastes jfc

As a fan Im super happy about the smaller venues. I like to sit and when you are sitting you usually dont see that much. Smaller venues are great.  :jamout:

• Upvote 3

I think this is going to be really interesting. For good or bad but definitely interesting.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I think this is going to be really interesting. For good or bad but definitely interesting.

:tiffanynod:

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

As a fan Im super happy about the smaller venues. I like to sit and when you are sitting you usually dont see that much. Smaller venues are great.  :jamout:

I feel the same way! I’m seeing TSwift in a stadium and she’s gonna look like a bug. I’ll actually be so close to B :wontcry:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, zone said:

I don't even like MJ (even tho I can admit the talent), but true.

Bruno Mars who? why is he still the f**k around?

• Upvote 1

Omg YOU and your thread is tragic...! 

Every major artist out there has done smaller , up close venues during tours. And no one complained back during the M+ M’s Tour...

Besides, yet again, she does smaller venues in the US where the show has been performed for years. In Europe she is doing the big 20- 25 000 arenas and she is selling out. Because people have not been able to see POM in Vegas and wants to see tan icon.

• Upvote 8

21 minutes ago, ifuseekarianna said:

I feel the same way! I’m seeing TSwift in a stadium and she’s gonna look like a bug. I’ll actually be so close to B :wontcry:

When I saw Coldplay in a Stadium with the capacity for 60.000 people I sometimes didnt even notice when he walked down the runway. I will say tho when I saw Shakira i was standing and  the big arena was great because looking up and seeing all those people is impressive and makes the atmosphere great. Also Coldplay had the Xylobands and they look super impressive with huge crouds.

200.giforiginal.gif

But yeah. Im happy that I can see Britney in a small venue and actually watch her and not the screen.  This is the venue in Mönchengladbach and it looks like you will have a good view wherever you sit. so yay.

Sparkassenpark_Stage_3.jpg

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Omg YOU and your thread is tragic...! 

Every major artist out there has done smaller , up close venues during tours. And no one complained back during the M+ M’s Tour...

Besides, yet again, she does smaller venues in the US where the show has been performed for years. In Europe she is doing the big 20- 25 000 arenas and she is selling out. Because people have not been able to see POM in Vegas and wants to see tan icon.

:tiffanynod::clap:

• Upvote 1

state of the art sound, video and lighting, you’ll experience your favorite artists in an intimate setting unlike any other.

:bop:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, zone said:

Ignoring the severe Britney shade you posted earlier, I agree with this. Bruno Mars needs to take his grandpa wardrobe and delusions of being the next MJ and kick some rocks. His voice aggravates me, he sounds like a smoker. And not in a sexy way like Britney. :byebitch: 

6 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

But yeah. Im happy that I can see Britney in a small venue and actually watch her and not the screen.  This is the venue in Mönchengladbach and it looks like you will have a good view wherever you sit. so yay.

Sparkassenpark_Stage_3.jpg

What the hell is Mönchengladbach omg :mcorangu: