Jump to content


Sign in to follow this  
event

event Lol This is tragic

Recommended Posts

Bruno Mars is no z list artist, he got grammiessss

  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Herumbra said:

Bruno Mars is no z list artist, he got grammiessss

Who cares about this Michael Jackson wannabe 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zone said:

Who cares about this Michael Jackson wannabe 

the sold out venue in question cares

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wait...you don't even know for 100% if MGM theatre residency is a thing, you haven't seen the "possible" show and you have no idea if the theatre is being modernized for her "possible" residency but yet you're already complaining about the venue size ?  :cackling::cackling::cackling: im cackling.... :cackling: seriously that's something else, complaining a year ahead about something that's not even confirmed :cackling:
 

  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

xtina performs in oct there, shes not z-lister :wontcry: just not as relevant as she used to be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

wait...you don't even know for 100% if MGM theatre residency is a thing, you haven't seen the "possible" show and you have no idea if the theatre is being modernized for her "possible" residency but yet you're already complaining about the venue size ?  :cackling::cackling::cackling: im cackling.... :cackling: seriously this is is something else, complaining a year ahead about something that's not even confirmed :cackling:
 

No this is the venue she's performing in tonight and tomorrow night. But still. The venue looks fine...That's why she's performing multiple days. It's supposed to be an intimate show like the one in Vegas. I swear this fanbase will throw a tantrum over anything.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, zone said:

The venue is super small, the artists who perform there are z list artists and even the one who is after Britney has a sold out show but Britney has none of the 2 shows sold out. Slay pom :wontcry:

https://www.mgmnationalharbor.com/en/entertainment/the-theater.html

The show sold out within like minutes after tickets were put on sale. The blue tickets are all newly released. Anything still for sale is in addition to her sell outs for this venue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Luxuriou$ said:

wait...you don't even know for 100% if MGM theatre residency is a thing, you haven't seen the "possible" show and you have no idea if the theatre is being modernized for her "possible" residency but yet you're already complaining about the venue size ?  :cackling::cackling::cackling: im cackling.... :cackling: seriously that's something else, complaining a year ahead about something that's not even confirmed :cackling:
 

Sis this has nothing to do with a residency. It's the venue she's performing in tonight...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stevie Wonder is performing there too... And he is a freakin legend

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jill Scott is not Z list and her selling out a theater is not unusual. she's a grammy award winning vocalist and much more fit for a venue like this than an act like britney.

some of y'all really need to broaden your music tastes jfc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a fan Im super happy about the smaller venues. I like to sit and when you are sitting you usually dont see that much. Smaller venues are great.  :jamout:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is going to be really interesting. For good or bad but definitely interesting.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I think this is going to be really interesting. For good or bad but definitely interesting.

:tiffanynod:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

As a fan Im super happy about the smaller venues. I like to sit and when you are sitting you usually dont see that much. Smaller venues are great.  :jamout:

I feel the same way! I’m seeing TSwift in a stadium and she’s gonna look like a bug. I’ll actually be so close to B :wontcry:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zone said:

Who cares about this Michael Jackson wannabe 

I don't even like MJ (even tho I can admit the talent), but true.

Bruno Mars who? why is he still the f**k around?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg YOU and your thread is tragic...! 

Every major artist out there has done smaller , up close venues during tours. And no one complained back during the M+ M’s Tour...

Besides, yet again, she does smaller venues in the US where the show has been performed for years. In Europe she is doing the big 20- 25 000 arenas and she is selling out. Because people have not been able to see POM in Vegas and wants to see tan icon.

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, ifuseekarianna said:

I feel the same way! I’m seeing TSwift in a stadium and she’s gonna look like a bug. I’ll actually be so close to B :wontcry:

When I saw Coldplay in a Stadium with the capacity for 60.000 people I sometimes didnt even notice when he walked down the runway. I will say tho when I saw Shakira i was standing and  the big arena was great because looking up and seeing all those people is impressive and makes the atmosphere great. Also Coldplay had the Xylobands and they look super impressive with huge crouds.

200.giforiginal.gif

But yeah. Im happy that I can see Britney in a small venue and actually watch her and not the screen.  This is the venue in Mönchengladbach and it looks like you will have a good view wherever you sit. so yay.

Sparkassenpark_Stage_3.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Omg YOU and your thread is tragic...! 

Every major artist out there has done smaller , up close venues during tours. And no one complained back during the M+ M’s Tour...

Besides, yet again, she does smaller venues in the US where the show has been performed for years. In Europe she is doing the big 20- 25 000 arenas and she is selling out. Because people have not been able to see POM in Vegas and wants to see tan icon.

:tiffanynod::clap:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

state of the art sound, video and lighting, you’ll experience your favorite artists in an intimate setting unlike any other.

:bop:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zone said:

Who cares about this Michael Jackson wannabe 

Ignoring the severe Britney shade you posted earlier, I agree with this. Bruno Mars needs to take his grandpa wardrobe and delusions of being the next MJ and kick some rocks. His voice aggravates me, he sounds like a smoker. And not in a sexy way like Britney. :byebitch: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

 

But yeah. Im happy that I can see Britney in a small venue and actually watch her and not the screen.  This is the venue in Mönchengladbach and it looks like you will have a good view wherever you sit. so yay.

Sparkassenpark_Stage_3.jpg

What the hell is Mönchengladbach omg :mcorangu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×