socialney

socialney Paid Dust. Watch This Fan Pester Britney At The Airport In Washington DC Ahead Of The Piece Of Me Tour

I love how she just keeps walking also why did he follow her all that way it was obvious he wasn't going to get a picture

• Upvote 6

Fan? I think this was a paparazzi.

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Mario said:

Fan? I think this was a paparazzi.

No there was a guy walking behind her asking for a picture on his phone

• Upvote 1

tenor.gif

THIS IS WHY SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE #1 ANYMORE

• Upvote 29

her bodyguards are mean :ririshade1:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Guess you have to pay $3K for a picture :weusay:

stpaulmg.jpg

• Upvote 22

Kind of annoying that she couldn’t just say “sorry, I can’t, I’ve got to go” or something.  I get it when there’s a ton of fans screaming and wanting pics/autographs...that’s it’s easier to just block it out, but it was just this one guy...it’s totally her call whether to do it or not, but with one fan...at least acknowledge his ass and let him down graciously lol.

• Upvote 26
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, G-unit said:

Kind of annoying that she couldn’t just say “sorry, I can’t, I’ve got to go” or something.  I get it when there’s a ton of fans screaming and wanting pics/autographs...that’s it’s easier to just block it out, but it was just this one guy...it’s totally her call whether to do it or not, but with one fan...at least acknowledge his ass and let him down graciously lol.

her bodyguard speaks for her when she's out like that

he's the one who allows or not a picture

and he rarely allows it even if she's willing to. 

she personally has to ask him and say it's ok if she wants.

• Upvote 4

queen remained calm and collected with ha mystery binder :staysalty:

• Upvote 24

Does anyone else find this super rude on her teams behalf. 

There is one fan there asking nicely and they’re just pushing him out of the way.

Hes probably spent a bomb buying her Bunga over the year and made an effort to welcome her to the airport and has probably go tour tickets.

im sorry she’s not the bloody royal queen! You see every other celeb getting photos with fans. 

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

That guy change from "fan"  to stalker mode really fast. He appeared out from nowehere and to the NO from edan he didn't  stop. From one side to the other all the way to the exit trying to reach Britney. Really creepy.  I  think it was a good idea after all not let him to take a picture with her.  Also this was a warning note for team Bodyguard. Take more guys with u. What they were thinking.?? She's Britney Spears.. Paps pics before taking A COMERCIAL flight where on the net. People know that she is gonna be at the regular airport when she arrives  (wonder why not to use a v.i.p exit if u dont't have proper team with u) 

• Upvote 14

I think this is rude, I would understand it if it was like that everyday with 20 secreaming fans, but it was just one guy...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

lmfao he was stubborn ;ad;fl getting shoved left and right by her bodyguards
10qw7ro.jpg

• Upvote 5

damn i mean im sure she gets hounded all the time and he Did become annoying/weird eventually but he was the only fan asking for a pic, she could have stopped for 3 seconds to be nice. it's like she wants nothing to do with us.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

fans are so f**king annoying

• Upvote 11

Britney is afraid of her fans, nothing new. And I don’t blame her tbh... I don’t see how this is rude, she’s no forcing anyone to pay 2k for a stupid pic and say hi, neither should fans expect her to stop and be nice to them. They’re strangers, creepy strangers....... Besides, true fans know she doesn’t like it when people say that they love her. :ipass:

And bodyguards are professionals who are paid to protect her, they’re not babysitting her, that’s their job...

• Upvote 9

Britney has EVERY RIGHT to ignore fans when she's out in public, just like you can ignore someone hounding you on the sidewalk or at the grocery store. I never understood why people felt entitled to attention from celebrities just because they were part of a collective group that made them rich and famous. You bought her CD or whatever. There was music on it. You got what you paid for. People don't bother the CEO of Windex just because they've bought it for decades to clean their windows. I think it's sad that she even needs bodyguards. 

• Upvote 19

38 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

damn i mean im sure she gets hounded all the time and he Did become annoying/weird eventually but he was the only fan asking for a pic, she could have stopped for 3 seconds to be nice. it's like she wants nothing to do with us.

I think she’s scared of us because some fans failed to understand boundaries and that seriously spooks her. But sh definitely appreciates her fans and loves us for being a part of her dreams. 

• Upvote 2

Nah that was creepy. Bobbing and weaving trying to get passed the security isn’t a good look. Calm down, fool. Let the girl be. Anybody who’s anybody knows she has anxiety with strangers. C’mon now.

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I think she’s scared of us because some fans failed to understand boundaries and that seriously spooks her. But sh definitely appreciates her fans and loves us for being a part of her dreams. 

:jlostare:

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, G-unit said:

after all she went through? too much to ask 

• Upvote 5

I feel sorry for the guy, that must have hurt. :(

• Upvote 5