music

music Did anyone else see this today & wish Britney had done it?

The song, the summer vibe, the outfits, the choreo....if this was Britney's new single and she pulled if off with the same commitment as Twice it would be AMAZING and we would all be passed out on the floor right now.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

didnt see it so I didnt think it.

Fair enough!

3 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

Please say you're joking :begone:

Pretty Girls 2.0 

No way, it's awesome!!! I'm a secret Once though...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep it. I dont want herto do children's songs anymore. Slay la la was enough

• Upvote 3

wow, I didn't expect to see this on Exhale.. TWICE are my favorite girl group and I love them to death.. I have been streaming it for the past 10 hours and I'm really proud of our fandom for breaking our own record in barely 8 or 9 hours.. :sobbing:

I wasn't super satisfied with the song at first because of how minimalistic it felt.. I thought it would go harder from the teasers but it has grown on me so freaking much.. I LOVE IT.. if you're interested, you should also check out "Chillax", it's a b-side from the new special album.. :yesplease:

their previous comeback "What Is Love?" hit 12,6 million in 24 hours, "Dance the Night Away" hit 16 million in barely 12 hours.. I'm beyond excited!!! :cuteidk: I still like "What Is Love?" better both song and choreo-wise but this is shaping up to be a really exciting era as well.. can't wait to see performances and TWICE snatching music show wins left and right.. they already got an all-kill! :janet: 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

wow, I didn't expect to see this on Exhale.. TWICE are my favorite girl group and I love them to death.. I have been streaming it for the past 10 hours and I'm really proud of our fandom for breaking our own record in barely 8 or 9 hours.. :sobbing:

I wasn't super satisfied with the song at first because of how minimalistic it felt.. I thought it would go harder from the teasers but it has grown on me so freaking much.. I LOVE IT.. if you're interested, you should also check out "Chillax", it's a b-side from the new special album.. :yesplease:

their previous comeback "What Is Love?" hit 12,6 million in 24 hours, "Dance the Night Away" hit 16 million in barely 12 hours.. I'm beyond excited!!! :cuteidk: I still like "What Is Love?" better both song and choreo-wise but this is shaping up to be a really exciting era as well.. can't wait to see performances and TWICE snatching music show wins left and right.. they already got an all-kill! :janet: 

YAY!! A fellow Once :clap: I've been streaming it too non stop pretty much since 10am today when it was released here. I confess...my son got me into them lol, he's a huge stan.  We've been looking forward to it since the previews and this afternoon we also listened to Chillax and Shot Through the Heart - I think it's going to be a fab album.

What Is Love is probably a better all round pop song, what do you think of TT - it's the best pop song I think I've ever heard tbh.

They truly are the real deal, the level of energy and presence they put into everything they do is out of this world!

Who is your fave?! :) 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

Keep it. I dont want herto do children's songs anymore. Slay la la was enough

I know what you mean, it is a bit on the childish side, however Britney shows little sign right now of evolving much so maybe she should embrace pure pop and have fun with it?

this sh!t only makes "Chillin With You" seem like a masterpiece, please stop trolling :tiffanynod:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

YAY!! A fellow Once :clap: I've been streaming it too non stop pretty much since 10am today when it was released here. I confess...my son got me into them lol, he's a huge stan.  We've been looking forward to it since the previews and this afternoon we also listened to Chillax and Shot Through the Heart - I think it's going to be a fab album.

What Is Love is probably a better all round pop song, what do you think of TT - it's the best pop song I think I've ever heard tbh.

They truly are the real deal, the level of energy and presence they put into everything they do is out of this world!

Who is your fave?! :) 

initially I thought "TT" was genius but at this point there are so many b-sides that I like much more, I still love it regardless though, the video itself deserves an oscar! :yesplease:

I'm at the point in my standom that I love all members pretty much equally, I appreciate all of their specific quirks and the roles they fill but I do have a bias because I mean.. that's part of being a K-Pop fan, having a bias.. my bias is definitely Nayeon! :tiffanynod: in this music video though.. Jihyo.. MY GOD.. she has been consistently glowing up each era but this is just.. WOW.. she's stunning.. :yesplease:

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

initially I thought "TT" was genius but at this point there are so many b-sides that I like much more, I still love it regardless though, the video itself deserves an oscar! :yesplease:

I'm at the point in my standom that I love all members pretty much equally, I appreciate all of their specific quirks and the roles they fill but I do have a bias because I mean.. that's part of being a K-Pop fan, having a bias.. my bias is definitely Nayeon! :tiffanynod: in this music video though.. Jihyo.. MY GOD.. she has been consistently glowing up each era but this is just.. WOW.. she's stunning.. :yesplease:

Haha yes the TT video is something else isn't it, and I love how the videos sometimes link to each other, like with Knock Knock. 

Jihyo is amazing, she's my fave member :flawless: I know what you mean, in this video she really does stand out.

• Upvote 1

@HairFlipQueen remembered about this old ass thread and I had to bump it.. 

I honestly can't wait until monday, JESUS CHRIST!!! I AM SO HYPED!!! :yasqueen: not only is the choreo super different I am also completely in love with Tzuyu's note.. the melody and her voice are so nice and I've replayed the teaser like LEGIT 30 times already.. :wow: this might be the hype speaking but I think this may beat out "What Is Love?" for me as my favorite TWICE title track.. :heresthetea:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

@HairFlipQueen remembered about this old ass thread and I had to bump it.. 

I honestly can't wait until monday, JESUS CHRIST!!! I AM SO HYPED!!! :yasqueen: not only is the choreo super different I am also completely in love with Tzuyu's note.. the melody and her voice are so nice and I've replayed the teaser like LEGIT 30 times already.. :wow: this might be the hype speaking but I think this may beat out "What Is Love?" for me as my favorite TWICE title track.. :heresthetea:

Haha I totally forgot I'd made this thread!! YES YES I am beyond excited too! And have played this many times today :clap: Tzuyu sounds great, I do think she has some serious singing ability! Also pre-ordered the album for my son, he's very excited! Ooh that is a big statement you've made lol, we will see...will make sure to catch up Monday!

• Upvote 1

I AM SO HAPPY!!! :tiffsniffle: on first listen I was a bit disappointed by the Tzuyu "aaaAAAaaaAAAaaahhh" only being part of the intro and by the rap verse being really weak but the song has grown on me so much.. it is seriously so freakin' good and the chorus gives me mad nostalgia for some reason.. is it just me or is the song very different but also "very TWICE" at the same time? :tiffanynod: also.. beauty Jeongyeon got so many lines and so much screen time.. FINALLY! :yasqueen: 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I AM SO HAPPY!!! :tiffsniffle: on first listen I was a bit disappointed by the Tzuyu "aaaAAAaaaAAAaaahhh" only being part of the intro and by the rap verse being really weak but the song has grown on me so much.. it is seriously so freakin' good and the chorus gives me mad nostalgia for some reason.. is it just me or is the song very different but also "very TWICE" at the same time? :tiffanynod: also.. beauty Jeongyeon got so many lines and so much screen time.. FINALLY! :yasqueen: 

Just come on here to tag you and post!! 

My answer is: YES! Haha!! 

I absolutely love it, that chorus is sooo addictive and there is most definitely a sense of nostalgia I know exactly what you mean about that :tiffanycries:

Theres something incredibly ‘Twice’ about it and something that pulls at my heart strings, something in the melody? It makes me feel emotional for some reason! 

Jeongyeon looks so cool and so confident, her voice is getting stronger I think. What do you think about Jihyo’s hair? 

I only wish there was more rapping as you said but that’s only a small thing. We have been blessed!!! :plzney:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Just come on here to tag you and post!! 

My answer is: YES! Haha!! 

I absolutely love it, that chorus is sooo addictive and there is most definitely a sense of nostalgia I know exactly what you mean about that :tiffanycries:

Theres something incredibly ‘Twice’ about it and something that pulls at my heart strings, something in the melody? It makes me feel emotional for some reason! 

Jeongyeon looks so cool and so confident, her voice is getting stronger I think. What do you think about Jihyo’s hair? 

I only wish there was more rapping as you said but that’s only a small thing. We have been blessed!!! :plzney:

Jihyo has been glowing up each era, she's a total bias wrecker.. in "Dance the Night Away" it was the tan that kept my eyes glued to her, well.. this era it's definitely going to be the hair! :yasqueen:

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Jihyo has been glowing up each era, she's a total bias wrecker.. in "Dance the Night Away" it was the tan that kept my eyes glued to her, well.. this era it's definitely going to be the hair! :yasqueen:

She’s getting cuter and cuter isn’t she? She’s most definitely my number 1 although I love Sana too! 

Got it on repeat right now haha. It’s definitely up there with their best, can’t wait for the album...!

• Upvote 1

#2 ON TRENDING (on YouTube in the US)

they always do amazingly well in Asia obviously but it seems like this time they're taking over the US too.. :crying1:

edit: wow, it even got to #1 at one point.. :yasqueen: