The Greatest Show

Im gonny cry...

I just need to vent. I just cut my ellbow length hair off and it looks f**king terrible. I tried straightening it and curling it and it just looks like absolute sh!t.

giphy.gif

anyone else have bad experiences??

I asked for this.. I thought this woud look good on anyone.

shoulder-length-messy-deep-side-part-500

I'm sure U look pretty good with new hairdo:thinkney:, but it's first shock and free style for your uptide persona :pleaseshhh:, U like to whine and criticize all, that's just sth new on the hit list. :yaknow:

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, falka said:

I'm sure U look pretty good with new hairdo:thinkney:, but it's first shock and free style for your uptide persona :pleaseshhh:, U like to whine and criticize all, that's just sth new on the hit list. :yaknow:

Im usually really ok with hair.. I grow my hair long and then cut it short all the time. Hair has never been an issue for me. I dont know I think its because I gained weight and my face is rounder than what Im used to and my new haircut makes it more obvious. I just dont know how to make this look good. For now Ive copied Christinas dutch braids. Im kind of ok with that but still :wontcry:

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:654165?quality=0.8

my hair was like this before

b293228c1ec1c2f40d691ba86ff509be.jpg

I failed a hair dye once which thankfully could be fixed at a hair salon but my hair was damaged & dry as f**k 

• Upvote 1

Just remember, hair will always grow back :) I have a couple of friends who are chicks who have cut their hair and totally regretted it in the moment. Time goes on though and they don't even think of it now adays. You'll be good dude @The Greatest Show ;) 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Margaery said:

I failed a hair dye once which thankfully could be fixed at a hair salon but my hair was damaged & dry as f**k 

aww. thats always my biggest fear. I constantly switch between blonde and brown and everytime I feel like im playing Russian roulette. For some magical reason my hair was super healthy tho.

12 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Just remember, hair will always grow back :) I have a couple of friends who are chicks who have cut their hair and totally regretted it in the moment. Time goes on though and they don't even think of it now adays. You'll be good dude @The Greatest Show ;) 

Yeah...I allready have a plan. My problem is that the front is the length I wanted but the back is totally short. Almost like a "i want to speak to the manager haircut" So Ill just wait 6 months and then I can even that mess out. Ponytails until then I guess. :selenerz:

• Upvote 2

well am a man so if the haircut/bleaching is bad... i just shave it all off :yaknow:

4 hours ago, STJ said:

well am a man so if the haircut/bleaching is bad... i just shave it all off :yaknow:

Same but I imagine girls have it different :mhm:

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

Same but I imagine girls have it different :mhm:

yeah bleach damage on women is nagl :selenerz: and shaving isnt either :selenerz:

appealing-the-adventures-ofand-picture-farticle-2038104-0DEBD11500000578-421_634

I'm a guy so I can't relate too much but my face only looks good with one hairstyle for some reason.. when I cut it, it looks like sh*t and it is too short but I have to cut it that way so that I don't have to go to the hairdresser every two weeks.. if it's too long it looks like sh*t as well.. there is this one sweet spot of length that lasts about two weeks but anything before / after that is trash.. it's kind of a struggle tbh.. :crying1: my hair is also very coarse and thick and when I use shampoo or conditioner it turns into this huge helmet-wig, I look like a crazy professor.. to avoid that I basically only wash my hair once a week (usually fridays so that it can get oily during the weekend) because it only looks good when it's oily.. :mhmnod: 

7 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm a guy so I can't relate too much but my face only looks good with one hairstyle for some reason.. when I cut it, it looks like sh*t and it is too short but I have to cut it that way so that I don't have to go to the hairdresser every two weeks.. if it's too long it looks like sh*t as well.. there is this one sweet spot of length that lasts about two weeks but anything before / after that is trash.. it's kind of a struggle tbh.. :crying1: my hair is also very coarse and thick and when I use shampoo or conditioner it turns into this huge helmet-wig, I look like a crazy professor.. to avoid that I basically only wash my hair once a week (usually fridays so that it can get oily during the weekend) because it only looks good when it's oily.. :mhmnod: 

aww that sounds annoying. :jackk: have you tried really long? like the pics below?? Or does that also not look good with your hair type?  People always assume that guys have it easier but it really depends on your face structure and hair type.

Men-With-Long-Hair.jpgd3cc725e7331ef25e4b86525ed3b9b85.jpg

the struggle for most girls I think is that It just takes so long to grow your hair. Like it will take me 3 years to get my hair back to what they were and I was told by the hair butcher that thats fast and for most it would take 5. :unreal:. So cut to much off... tragedy, ruin your hair with dye... you have to cut it all off. I could get extentions but I was always proud of my thick natural hair and I dont want to put fake hair in.

I'm slowly starting to lose my hair and ive never had long hair so i can't relate :britstare:

• Upvote 1

On 7/7/2018 at 8:07 AM, The Greatest Show said:

Almost like a "i want to speak to the manager haircut"

I am so so sorry sweetie but that's f**king HILARIOUS LMAOOOO. 

Well you'll get through it, when I was 13 I thought it was an awesome idea to bleach my hair with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda:flop:. It fried so bad and it was orange and it all broke off, I was bald for 6 months:britdrown:

• Upvote 1

Ah no, sorry to hear. I’m sure it will grow back super fast though

• Upvote 1