adamdelrey

Why lana del rey is so succesfull without doing promo? TOUR GROSSED 46 MILLION

I MEAN I LOVE HER, BUT I ALWAYS ASK MYSELF SHE DROPS THIS AMAZING ALBUMS ALMOST EVERY YEAR, LUST FOR LIFE SOLD 1 MILLION+ and she didnt even promote her music, just like 2 videos or some... I MEAN AND NOW A TOURING FORCE.. IMAGINE IF SHE PROMOTE HER MUSIC LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS... WHATS THE GOOD ABOUT WHY LANA IS BEING LOVE BY THE GP AND US GAYS AND GIRLS... COMMENT :)

According to @Pollstar, #LAToTheMoonTour has reportedly grossed $46M with over 603,000 tickets sold from only 38 shows this year. Her first-quarter touring was good enough to put her at No. 24 on the 1Q Top 100 Tours chart, with 111,214 tickets sold :tiffanynod: 

• Upvote 1

because she's amazing, her and florence are the best! :yasqueen:

• Upvote 1

I saw her live on March. I wish y'all could hear her live it's just an amazing experience (with Argentina fans = best crowd) 

• Upvote 1

On 7/5/2018 at 4:26 AM, overprotectedd said:

I saw her live on March. I wish y'all could hear her live it's just an amazing experience (with Argentina fans = best crowd) 

Yo estuve en el show de Chile! Tengo videos cuando ella sale al escenario y se escuchan mis chillidos y mi lloriqueo :tiffanycries:

• Upvote 1

Ugh I love Lana Del Rey, I don't know how people sleep on her music and let her songs flop, she deserves so much more:tiffanycries: