Sign in to follow this  
exhale

exhale Weirdest dream - Exhale impact!

I had a weir dream yesterday and for the first time of my life it was related to Britney, i mean future relaese of Britney; and i do know why : I'm reading too much of the rumors here

So basically i dreamed of brit releasing two new songs the same day : the first one is featuring two artists and was very EDM at some point, can't remember their name but i remember i was telling my self : these names are rapper names (in reality this should be the Pitbull/Marc anthony featuring and somehow my imagination went far ....)

The second one was more of a midtempo song .... don't remember more than that.

I know this is nothing but i tald myself i must share that!

#TrueStory #NoShade

• Upvote 1

lol I kinda had a Britney dream too.

Me and my best friend we were sightseeing in L.A. than we took a cab

and we started talking about celebrity houses with the guy and I asked him if he knows where is Britney house in Greendale and then he took like a catalogue and it was a Britney picture and like 1 time seeing at cafe street, 1 time seeing at __ street, 1 time seeing at Asparagus Barroco restaurant :ohreallylol: then we got excited and went to this Asparagus restaurant, and we were playing the whole way there etc. etc. etc. it was a fun dream.

• Upvote 1

speaking of weird dreams she was having a full piece of me stage set list concerts for a friends wedding. she was having mic problems, prop problems the band was a mess she stopped the show to apologize several times.  i was so close to her she waved at me for the freakshow part. she was using standard microphone not the headset. here comes the weird part. she cut the concert short and ending it in this pose 

https://goo.gl/images/B4y2uX

where she was supposed to go on a rollercoaster in that pose. but people weren't interested and as soon as she started going really fast the all left. the reason why she was moving on the the rollercoaster was the people's attention so when the left she was stuck at one place in that pose forever.

then some non important stuff happened and i returned to the rolercoaster and moved britney to the end with my finger just like dragging something on a touch screen. i helped her get out she hugged me and thanked me for rescuing her we had a brief talk about what's like to have two 13 year olds at home about kids and the she returned to her bodyguards and larry...

The whole dream continued with rihanna taking over the concert but here it was like i was her i was seeing through her eyes. for every song some guest artist came like katy perry brown haired lady gaga mariah drake eminem and the s&m started playing i was like brit gotta come up she got up from her table seat at the audience and people were rooting for her. her hair was vma red carpet her dress billboard music awards 2011 and she had some sort of long sleeve jacket she grabbed a mic but again no one could hear her she was so pissed off so she started dancing and after the song rihanna didn't even thanked her :(

so yeah my dreams are like a movie and they look like the last for 467 hours 

• Upvote 1

that Brit started the tour and Demi was the opening act and  they had a new song together.

They were both wearing coats, just like xtina's video but in white

Image result for demi christina

midway through the song, they head to head each other just like 

christina-demi-bbmas.jpg

but then they look at each other and they started to make out :OMGney:

next day it was all over the news and it was more iconic than britney and madonna kiss! 

lets hope that never happens but LMAO

ew nooo demi no

but maybe if it was ariana than yas :jamout:

OH MY GOD!

I had a super dream tonight! I dreamt bout 20th anniversary, album, single, performances & tour!

First of all, her team aired a commercial in black and white, for 3 days it was saying just "it's coming... xx...", and then the final day it was uploaded a more complex ad set in space, where her iconinc clothes were floathing around in the universe and suddenly a spaceship comes in and run directed to Earth. It lands on the superbowl arena during the game and the door opens and our girl comes out just saying: "Are you ready?" and then she smiles and the commercial ends with the first ten seconds of the new single.

Then she had for the day of launch of the album a super performance, advertised 1 week before in tv, at GMA. In the performance of the new single (something like work bitch, scream and shout and gimme more mixed together), she starts with the naked toxic suit, then going behind a wall turns in oops suit, with the i can't get no satisfaction hat, and for the final chorus her dancers tear her clothes off and she is dressed in lingerie ala BBMA2016. After the performance she speaks about her new album.

On album cover she is naked just dressed of light, sitting on a throne through the clouds, just olympusney. And she was so amazing, but she wasn't blonde, she was more brunetteney.

And then came the second single, and guess... Britney rapper! No singing, just rapping, and it was way too super much catchier than every rap female out there! It was a pool party Brit dressed as in original MM video, scene where the tv thrown in the pool, and she was sorrounded by wonderful boys, and she had high swarowsky heels and white gloves she used to slap the boys with, and she had a stick in silver and she was so bossy, too bossy, rude. AMAZING. She rapped about being a boss in industry and saying to all the pop girls to show their passport cause she 'Da only 1 who check your pu$$y! No girl no blonde, I ain't impressed! Britney bitch boss comes to slap yo ass!' This where the lyrics of the prechorus.

God! Then in the dream I realised it was a dream and I woke up! AHAHAHAHA! It was way too beautiful, and the world talked about her again! :yesplease:

40 minutes ago, Gioney said:

'Da only 1 who check your pu$$y! No girl no blonde, I ain't impressed! Britney bitch boss comes to slap yo ass!'

:ugh:

1 hour ago, britneyqueers said:

:ugh:

In my dream she was so sassy that sounded classy.