Sign in to follow this  
MissKnee

Fasting/fast weight loss

Hey Y'all, my fatass needs some tips on fast weight loss techniques since I'll soon go clothes shopping for school in a few weeks. Any methods/diets you know that'lll help? Thx daddies;)

green tea and go run for at least 20 minutes. 

just go to the gym.

10 minutes ago, Dirk said:

green tea and go run for at least 20 minutes. 

just go to the gym.

I do, I really do. but I have thyroid problems and anything I eat just bloats me up right away. Either I haven't found the right thing for me or my illness is really getting the best of me:wontcry:

i'd say you're a litttlleee young to be starving yourself...

that being said, weight loss is a simple science that people make complicated.

literally all it is is calorie counting. If you eat more calories than you burn throughout the day (you burn a lot just by existing and sleeping, you don't have to worry about killing yourself with cardio if you don't want to) you will gain weight. If you eat less calories than you burn, you will lose weight.

Start counting calories. It's a pain but it works. And remember there's hidden calories everywhere, even adding salad dressing to a salad or mayonaise to a sandwich can make you gain a lot of weight.

• Upvote 4

Stop with fast food, anything fried, eat salads and grilled chicken as just a bit of rice or some carbo.

Avoid white sugar, try brown or raw sugar instead and just a little.

green tea or hibiscus tea (this one is more tasteful) before going for a 20 min or gym, green tea will accelerate your metabolism and you will actually feel it working. (if you're too anxious or have a heart problem, heart pressure problem ditch the teas and go for black coffee).

Also, you'll need something to sleep because your metabolism will be so high, so have yourself a passion fruit juice or chamomile tea, you need to drink a lot of water during your whole day. 

For your snack try to have raisins, pistachio, peanuts, dried fruit on your bag, don't overdo!

Avoid milk too unless it's almond milk, soy milk or the traditional skimmed milk.

This is a general look on your diet but it's better if you try a professional to help you, if you go near this and eat consciously and working out you will be fine. 

• Upvote 2

Avoid pasta. If you‘re eating low carb, then you can use mayo/dips or other high calorie side stuff when it‘s just a lil bit (I would die just eating anything without sauces for a long period of time like others seem to do, ugh) Other than that try not to go over your BMI and you should definitely lose. And replace 1.5l water with green tea! :giggleney:

• Upvote 1

my weight issues disappeared when I went vegan, but that's just my personal experience :yaknow:

Refined carbs are red flags

All that stuff people said can help....also you can try lipo :yaknow:

Let's make it a motivation thread!!!

Just came back from the gym. today I just ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes. 10.5-11.5 speed.

Now I'm eating a banana with raisins, oats, powdered milk (I have to buy whey protein to put it instead of this) and honey as toppings. 

I'm probably going to a pilates class in two hours but I'm not really sure if I'll save this for Thursday. 

4 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Paleo diet. Nothing has worked better for me personally to see long term success than this. 

I was on Paleo for about 2 years and it actually worked well but then all of the sudden it just stopped and I gained again. I have to keep changing things up and its exhausting :wontcry:

9 minutes ago, MissKnee said:

I was on Paleo for about 2 years and it actually worked well but then all of the sudden it just stopped and I gained again. I have to keep changing things up and its exhausting :wontcry:

Did you start cheating by eating gluten/grains again even occasionally? Only thing I could think of would be too switch up the types of veggies/fruits/meats you eat so your body doesn't get used to the same foods? 

Either way good luck! I know losing weight can be super exhausting and finding a diet that works seems draining, but just remember that every body is different! What works for me might not work for you. Keep your chin up and you will find something :) 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Did you start cheating by eating gluten/grains again even occasionally? Only thing I could think of would be too switch up the types of veggies/fruits/meats you eat so your body doesn't get used to the same foods? 

Either way good luck! I know losing weight can be super exhausting and finding a diet that works seems draining, but just remember that every body is different! What works for me might not work for you. Keep your chin up and you will find something :) 

Thank you for the encouragment!:tehe:

And no, It's not that, I have a thyroid illness so I cant do anything for too long or I just get stuck. Working out is especially hard too cause it takes so much more effort to actually burn calories and fat. it's a really frusturating disease to deal with but I gotta keep trying:queenflopga:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MissKnee said:

Thank you for the encouragment!:tehe:

And no, It's not that, I have a thyroid illness so I cant do anything for too long or I just get stuck. Working out is especially hard too cause it takes so much more effort to actually burn calories and fat. it's a really frusturating disease to deal with but I gotta keep trying:queenflopga:

Omg I'm sorry to hear :( I have a friend that has thyroid issues too :/ it's not a fun thing to deal with 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Omg I'm sorry to hear :( I have a friend that has thyroid issues too :/ it's not a fun thing to deal with 

It's fine really, Although it is annoying things could always be worse:sendinglove:

• Upvote 1

What mariah did, gastric bypass  :decisions: 

Tapeworms from China.

Liposuction. 

these are all jokes in case anyone think I'm serious

Meal prepping is key.

Try the cauliflower riced with veggies and your choice of grilled or baked fish, chicken, steak.

Lots of salads, vegetable, lots of water and protein will keep you fuller longer.

Cardio is great but you can burn a lot just by jump rope. Not too much bread or sodium and less carbs helps.

It's ok to have a few cheat meals through the week to keep you going.

No fast food, if you want a burger and fries just make it fresh at home.

• Upvote 2

cut carbs, cut salt, eat protein, do cardio, gain muscle

• Upvote 1

Hi baby.

I've been there. What I can say to you that will truly help you is:

Dinner needs to be the lightest of the day (don't use carbos at night like bread, or anything made by flour, just go for things like grill chiken and nothing too heavy like fried things. Protein like chicken and fish and vegetables is fine)

Doing cardio at least 3 o 4 times a week is just fine and add a little weight so u can tone ur body.

If you take buses or fast trains ot whatever try walking instead of confort. You'll appreciate the walk and you'll be excersicing aswell.

You should probably go for the lunch aswell as the night but add some good carbos like rice or sweet potatoes.

Don't use sugar or any drink other than water and natural juices that you know you won't put any sugar on it like watermelon or melon.

What any dietist might say to you is to eat each 3 hours but come on, no one is really that much dedicated to it unless you are a fitness coach. You can just go for simple things between breakfast-lunch-dinner. Like a fruit, cereal, and anything you like you know it's fine for your health, its not too hard. If you need more advices you can text me any time :bigkiss:

Hope this help you sister, it ain't as hard as many people can say :soyeah:

• Upvote 1