music

music "Love Me Down" writer is at it again! (Posts a pic of Britney in the original Perfume video)

He's at it again! He just posted this random photo of Britney from the original Perfume video we might not ever see! FU Britney's team! :tiffanycries:
But still slayney! :tiffanynod:

Also this is why I honestly am starting to understand the hashtag #BritneyIsComing cause she is. I can feel it. :pumped:

• Upvote 6

what's his problem honestly 

thank god he created LMD...actually it's the melody I like and he probably has nothing to do with that 

• Upvote 8

That pic looks a bit like the Criminal video too  :receipts2:

clearly he knows something! All these posts are to much of a coincidence for him not too  :pumped:

• Upvote 3

Omg he’s posting Britneys new lyrics :shake:

• Upvote 3

Can we stop giving him attention plz? He is already getting on my nerves. :brityawning:

• Upvote 13

7 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

Can we stop giving him attention plz? He is already getting on my nerves. :brityawning:

Sorry. It's just, if I see he or anyone posts or tweets anything Britney related, if nobody already has, I decide to share it here, to let you know.

Plus, if you think about it, the more Britney is mentioned, especially coming from the mouths of celebrities, rather they're A-list, B-list, or even a C-list celebrity like he apparently is, it's free promo for our Queen. :janet:

• Upvote 8

36 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

He has worked with her before and he is very popular in the industry. He’s not gonna lie and lead on a fan base because other artists will be unlikely to work with him again. He’s reputable :holduplisten:

• Upvote 6

Just to remind you he's an aspiring singer and he's using britney as his publicity stunt. He knows we're thirsty for every detail about britney's new music so he's gathering us to him to gain followers and promote his own music. :mhmnod:

He might work on some new music for britney okey there's a possibility, but there are other songwriters and producers that works for her as well and do they post anything ? sharing alleged lyrics ? teasing us ? no :mhmnod: 

• Upvote 8

Once again, this fanbase trying to read between the lines. He just posted a Britney pic. Does that mean something is coming? Maybe but it's not clear enough to start jumping as if It really means something. I believe nothing until see it straight from an official source. :nyschool:

• Upvote 1

he's just a gay who knows how to fool other gays 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Luxuriou$ said:

Just to remind you he's an aspiring singer and he's using britney as his publicity stunt. He knows we're thirsty for every detail about britney's new music so he's gathering us to him to gain followers and promote his own music. :mhmnod:

He might work on some new music for britney okey there's a possibility, but there are other songwriters and producers that works for her as well and do they post anything ? sharing alleged lyrcis ? teasing us ? no :mhmnod: 

THIS!

We should drag that bitch, I don't love Love Me Down enough to stand this bullshit :lessons:

• Upvote 4

I guess y'all are right. Maybe he is just posting Britney stuff to mess with us. I'm sorry. I'm just so thirsty ya know, for new Britney music. :crying1:

But I can't help but to have hope that something is coming. :nyschool::janet:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

he's becoming the Willie of songwriters :rlynow:

who would expect to be f/over:likethat: by songwriter's words? 

Given she axed this scene, isn't it a touch disrespectful to post it?

6 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

not at all

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

It's just a scrapped scene. Is he random like that or...?

Is he suggesting that She had shoot him down? They don't work together anymore?