tour

tour Uncasville, CT Tickets for 7/15 (how do i resell?)

:prettyney:hey guys!

so i bought two tickets for the piece of me show in uncasville, connecticut, but that was before i moved to north carolina, and now i'm going to one of the maryland shows bc it's closer.

anyways, i'm trying to sell the old tickets LOL. does anyone have experience w/this and know the best way to do it? :gloss:

OR are any of you interested? :selenerz:  LOL

i just 1) don't wanna have tickets to a show i'm not going to and 2) want someone else who wants to go to get a chance instead of having empty seats..

this is my first britney concert and ik how i feel, and i want someone else to be able to feel it too :crying1:

anyways, love ya!  :gelis:

• Upvote 2

It is quite known in Europe (not sure in the US), maybe you can try ticketswap.com ;)

(Or any equivalent website more used by American people).

• Upvote 1

Once you check in, you can't check out

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Rico. said:

Once you check in, you can't check out

like on ticketmaster?

or you just mean it's like a britney warp hole? :sendinglove:

I’ve been looking for tickets to this show, if anybody has a pair of tickets they’d be willing to sell at face value I might be into it! 

On 6/23/2018 at 1:43 AM, britneyqueers said:

:prettyney:hey guys!

so i bought two tickets for the piece of me show in uncasville, connecticut, but that was before i moved to north carolina, and now i'm going to one of the maryland shows bc it's closer.

anyways, i'm trying to sell the old tickets LOL. does anyone have experience w/this and know the best way to do it? :gloss:

OR are any of you interested? :selenerz:  LOL

i just 1) don't wanna have tickets to a show i'm not going to and 2) want someone else who wants to go to get a chance instead of having empty seats..

this is my first britney concert and ik how i feel, and i want someone else to be able to feel it too :crying1:

anyways, love ya!  :gelis:

14 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I also have 2 tickets for sale for this show with no luck selling them :( idk what to do.

I'm interested!!