other

other Madonna "Shades" Beyonce

The Beyhive is going crazy over this "racist" tweet from Madonna :nochillbrit:

SJWs being "woke" what's new :nochillbrit:

The real outrage should come from Rebel Heart being twice and Music none :nochillbrit:

The Internet I swear :nochillbrit:

In case you want to read/join the real fight is taking place on Instagram :hibebe:

• Upvote 8

People need to calm down. M loves B..and B loves M. Move on people. Nothing to see here...

• Upvote 4

this is cringy. The queen of music Madonna herself posting the same kind of edits I see on the neydespears tumblr :ohdear: I mean...

• Upvote 2

And next I wanna see chinese dishes there :mhm:

Kween of Pop 4ever. Nobody will ever touch Madonna's impact and success :gobaby:

Beyonce & Jay Z have no eras. It's just one long pile of crap :brityawning:

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, Golden said:

this is cringy. The queen of music Madonna herself posting the same kind of edits I see on the neydespears tumblr :ohdear: I mean...

you must be new to Madonna's instagram :quirkney:

• Upvote 4

Can someone make this with the 8 Britney’s studio albums :yesplease: baby, oops, britney, inthezone, blackout, circus, femme fatale and glory ? 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, JP9101 said:

Can someone make this with the 8 Britney’s studio albums :yesplease: baby, oops, britney, inthezone, blackout, circus, femme fatale and glory ? 

• Upvote 8

15 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Worshipping at the alter. :dead:

15 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Also, how is Madonna's tweet racist?:orangu:

This. If someone had posted pictures of Janet's albums the beehive would have praised the photo. But because Madonna is white she's automatically being "racist". Madonna has had just as much influence on Beyonce and her career as Janet Jackson and Tina Turner. Sad thing is Beyonce's fanbase is too ignorant to know any better. 

• Upvote 7

Just now, JChristian said:

Worshipping at the alter. :dead:

This. If someone had posted pictures of Janet's albums the beehive would have praised the photo. But because Madonna is white she's automatically being "racist". Madonna has had just as much influence on Beyonce and her career as Janet Jackson and Tina Turner. Sad thing is Beyonce's fanbase is too ignorant to know any better. 

It's so sad, people let 'race' cause so many unneeded issues :( they perpetuate the problem by saying dumb sh!t like 'her tweet is racist':ririshade2: I can't imagine what it's like to have so little real problems on a day to day basis, that you feel a need to create problems where there aren't any:tehe:

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Britney Joan bigger than baby god more time :tiffanycries:

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, JP9101 said:

Britney Joan bigger than baby god more time :tiffanycries:

And on top of that they used the pink baby cover :xfactorlook:

• Upvote 1

How is what she posted racist? The only reason it's racist is because Beyonce's fans make it racist, which, as a result, actually makes them racist for thinking such things.. 

• Upvote 3

On 6/22/2018 at 10:06 PM, JP9101 said:

LOL are you shading BJ HAHAHA

On 6/22/2018 at 11:27 PM, Chaoscontrol said:

It's so sad, people let 'race' cause so many unneeded issues :( they perpetuate the problem by saying dumb sh!t like 'her tweet is racist':ririshade2: I can't imagine what it's like to have so little real problems on a day to day basis, that you feel a need to create problems where there aren't any:tehe:

There's this community on the hellsite -- known as Tumblr -- who spend their days deciding if someone is "cool" by how dark their skin color is exactly (and I mean exactly, like light-skinned POC vs. dark skinned POC), fighting one another because they /aren't/ "black enough" by their own standards, constantly scaring people away by making callouts if you support some of Marvel's casting decisions, etc etc. People HATE them and they're tearing this entire community apart, but people still run to kiss their ass and get their moral ass pats by being "okayed" by these girls. It took this community a year and a half just to admit they were sick of the current culture/climate. It'll probably take another year or so before people get that that kind of sh!t isn't cool and to stop doing it.

And this is how the current climate is most places, internet wise. Promoting more hate in response to hate is something you shouldn't do, anyway, but these people literally LOOK for things to claim is racist. It's f**king ridiculous, and I've seen too many kids promoting this kind of sh!t, all over the internet. And if you look close enough, it's almost always kids.

Anyway, I mention it because they remind me of the Beyhive, tbh. I think they're even members.

They damn well know Madge didn't post that with racist connotations on that word; it was used in a musical sense. Like I would expect her to be called out for her damn ego rather than this stupid ass sh!t. But that's what it is: a bunch of bored kids, starting drama because that's how they think it's fun to pass the time, and knowing which hot button topic will make the most noise.

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

There's this community on the hellsite -- known as Tumblr -- who spend their days deciding if someone is "cool" by how dark their skin color is exactly (and I mean exactly, like like-skinned POC vs. dark skinned POC), fighting one another because they /aren't/ "black enough" by their own standards, constantly scaring people away by making callouts if you support some of Marvel's casting decisions, etc etc. People HATE them and they're tearing this entire community apart, but people still run to kiss their ass and get their moral ass pats by being "okayed" by these girls. It took this community a year and a half just to admit they were sick of the current culture/climate. It'll probably take another year or so before people get that that kind of sh!t isn't cool and to stop doing it.

And this is how the current climate is most places, internet wise. Promoting more hate in response to hate is something you shouldn't do, anyway, but these people literally LOOK for things to claim is racist. It's f**king ridiculous, and I've seen too many kids promoting this kind of sh!t, all over the internet. And if you look close enough, it's almost always kids.

Anyway, I mention it because they remind me of the Beyhive, tbh. I think they're even members.

They damn well know Madge didn't post that with racist connotations on that word; it was used in a musical sense. Like I would expect her to be called out for her damn ego rather than this stupid ass sh!t. But that's what it is: a bunch of bored kids, starting drama because that's how they think it's fun to pass the time, and knowing which hot button topic will make the most noise.

I hate to bring race or anything into this. But you get it. You really do. I won't make assumptions on your ethnicity because it doesn't matter. But I'm black, and self-admittedly:britstare: I find myself falling in this category of  POC from time to time. But I agree with what you said 100 % there is a inequitable standpoint on the social lines between being racist, ignorant and an advocate. Alot of people on both sides of the racial and social-economic side misconstrue and displace that line at times, especially on this forum.  I think that's why I always enjoy your comments. You can find the balance in the BS. :nyschool:

• Upvote 4