news

news 'Liberation' Sold Out

they haven't made lots of cds so selling out is easy.

LMAO if she is sold out... why is she debuting at number 6 on billboard?

Stop trying to make her look like a succes when u know that is a limited edition.

U tried.

9tCBdWIr8ZrKU.gif

• Upvote 10

To be fair I went to two targets looking for it and her slots were empty. 

I figured they didn’t put it out yet though. If there are 10 cds it really isn’t selling a lot. 

9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

To be fair I went to two targets looking for it and her slots were empty. 

I figured they didn’t put it out yet though. If there are 10 cds it really isn’t selling a lot. 

A lot of people on Twitter had that problem. Seems like they didnt make a lot of CDs which is understandable and smart but it kind of backfired. Also speaking of bad teams: They wrote the wrong Twitter name on her Cd and misspelled her Name in her latest lyric video.. :selenerz:

39 minutes ago, glorytobritney said:

Lol Jordan, I remember Floptina used to get you pressed as f**k, I can't:haha:

Jordan kisses everybody's ass nowadays :ririshade2:

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

A lot of people on Twitter had that problem. Seems like they didnt make a lot of CDs which is understandable and smart but it kind of backfired. Also speaking of bad teams: They wrote the wrong Twitter name on her Cd and misspelled her Name in her latest lyric video.. :selenerz:

oh my god, giving me flashbacks to "Hold on Tite".. I know people make mistakes but c'mon, these are supposed to be professionals, don't they know what proofreading is? RCA is a joke.. :nyheadache:

• Upvote 2

I’m happy there’s been a bit of a resurgence for her but if an Xtina CD has sold out in one week in 2018 the only the thing that says to me is there wasn’t that many to begin with  

• Upvote 6

Lol

She needs to make Right Moves the next single after they get the CD back in stock :janet:

On 6/22/2018 at 5:27 PM, Toxic.Latin said:

Stop trying to make her look like a succes when u know that is a limited edition.

U tried.

9tCBdWIr8ZrKU.gif

BURN

• Upvote 1

On 6/22/2018 at 7:29 PM, glorytobritney said:

Lol Jordan, I remember Floptina used to get you pressed as f**k, I can't:haha:

It's called maturation...

• Upvote 1

On 6/22/2018 at 12:27 PM, Toxic.Latin said:

U tried.

9tCBdWIr8ZrKU.gif

Six...........:decisions: I thought she could at least make 4

Well, in my country (Colombia), Sony Music didn't bother to f**king release physical copies. So... I want one so bad :C

38 minutes ago, SadShadow said:

Well, in my country (Colombia), Sony Music didn't bother to f**king release physical copies. So... I want one so bad :C

Amazon?

On 6/23/2018 at 4:48 AM, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

I'll bet she sold out on Itunes too :weusay:

you forgot Spotify too  :orly:

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

She needs to make Right Moves the next single after they get the CD back in stock :janet:

Agreed then Deserve 

12 hours ago, kejotik said:

It's called maturation...

ı don't think that glorytobritney (along with Toxic.Latin, who is really toxic, in a bad way) knows the meaning of that word.

On 6/23/2018 at 12:49 PM, Isla. said:

BURN

Indeed.

On 6/23/2018 at 4:19 PM, Spongbob said:

Six...........:decisions: I thought she could at least make 4

Lmao... they were celebrating the fact nicki delayed her album and her fandom said that she would debut number 1... then they said.. we have that TOP 3 .... THEN .. we have that TOP 5 ON LOCK.

And look at her now. 

giphy.webp

On 6/24/2018 at 3:35 AM, britisthecolor said:

ı don't think that glorytobritney (along with Toxic.Latin, who is really toxic, in a bad way) knows the meaning of that word.

ORLY? well, at least i know the meaning of succes and xtinct is not a synonym.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

ORLY? well, at least i know the meaning of succes and xtinct is not a synonym.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

thanks for proving my point bb.

Hahaha MOST DELUSIONAL POST EVER.

1. Liberation had NO real competition from any mainstream singer releasing an album at the same time.

2. It's easy to 'sell out' 1.000 physical copies :weusay: (the amount of fighters who left :haha:.

3. The 2 promotional singles failed to make it to the Billboard Hot 100. The GP don't even know those songs exist.

4. The video views are TRAGIC.

5. The album and singles got promotion, so no excuses. Christina is that kind of singer who is very acclaimed by critics but never connects with the public. She only has recognition by 'music experts' and a great voice but that's it.

Unfortunately she doesn't have any other appeal. No dance skills, no sex appeal, no charisma...

Nowadays she looks more down to Earth, but I am afraid it's too late.

I'd rather ONE MILLION TIMES to have a 'flop' album like Glory (#3 BB 200) and a single like Make Me which peaked at 17 on Billboard Hot 100 having the worst music video ever made than a 'successful era' like Liberation. Sorry but NO NO NO, I don't buy it.

I know it's not 2001 anymore, but Christina can keep her praises and Grammys, I will stay with Britney and her uniqueness that makes her so special...

Most people here say Britney is a 'joke' in the industry, but she has managed to have a more successful career than Xtina (one of the most acclaimed voices ever), Britney, the girl who had a awful breakdown, who almost never sings live, who doesn't have a 'great voice'  and doesn't lose any chance to scrap a music video, who doesn't dance like she used to, yeah, yeah, that b*tch is always one step ahead.

I mean, even Ooh La La (#54) and Pretty Girls (#29) did better than Liberation singles... :beysip:

If I was Xtina I'd feel like a joke myself since Britney, who has 'everything' against her IS and will always be the most iconic.

Xtina is only voice and praises, nothing else. Unfortunately for her, you need more than that to make a successful career. I know charts aren't everything, music quality is important as well, but music is a business, so what's the point on going on a world tour and release stuff if no one cares???????

I mean, I HATE Beyoncé, I think she's overrated as f*ck, but at least she has a good marketing team that brainwashes people to believe she's God made human.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, eomarnunez said:

Hahaha MOST DELUSIONAL POST EVER.

1. Liberation had NO real competition from any mainstream singer releasing an album at the same time.

2. It's easy to 'sell out' 1.000 physical copies :weusay: (the amount of fighters who left :haha:.

3. The 2 promotional singles failed to make it to the Billboard Hot 100. The GP don't even know those songs exist.

4. The video views are TRAGIC.

5. The album and singles got promotion, so no excuses. Christina is that kind of singer who is very acclaimed by critics but never connects with the public. She only has recognition by 'music experts' and a great voice but that's it.

Unfortunately she doesn't have any other appeal. No dance skills, no sex appeal, no charisma...

Nowadays she looks more down to Earth, but I am afraid it's too late.

I'd rather ONE MILLION TIMES to have a 'flop' album like Glory (#3 BB 200) and a single like Make Me which peaked at 17 on Billboard Hot 100 having the worst music video ever made than a 'successful era' like Liberation. Sorry but NO NO NO, I don't buy it.

I know it's not 2001 anymore, but Christina can keep her praises and Grammys, I will stay with Britney and her uniqueness that makes her so special...

Most people here say Britney is a 'joke' in the industry, but she has managed to have a more successful career than Xtina (one of the most acclaimed voices ever), Britney, the girl who had a awful breakdown, who almost never sings live, who doesn't have a 'great voice'  and doesn't lose any chance to scrap a music video, who doesn't dance like she used to, yeah, yeah, that b*tch is always one step ahead.

I mean, even Ooh La La (#54) and Pretty Girls (#29) did better than Liberation singles... :beysip:

If I was Xtina I'd feel like a joke myself since Britney, who has 'everything' against her IS and will always be the most iconic.

Xtina is only voice and praises, nothing else. Unfortunately for her, you need more than that to make a successful career. I know charts aren't everything, music quality is important as well, but music is a business, so what's the point on going on a world tour and release stuff if no one cares???????

I mean, I HATE Beyoncé, I think she's overrated as f*ck, but at least she has a good marketing team that brainwashes people to believe she's God made human.

SIS... THIS POST IS

E V E R Y T H I N G.

• Upvote 1