Sign in to follow this  
other

other Cards Against Humanity Pride Pack - Britney Reference

Cards Against Humanity has a "Pride Pack" for June, and they poke fun at corporations capitalizing on Pride month (they're donating all the proceeds).

They have a funny Britney reference in their pack FAQ description:

tumblr_inline_pakz50DlHK1r43qk2_500.png

They better stan :staysalty:

• Upvote 3

That's supposed to be funny? :cackling: The Britney part is just cringe :cackling: They should have included her "I luvz my gay boyz they are somewhat girlZsZz"  and the fact she's riding that lgbtkdsalfaogl00gl00 bandwagon since it's pride monthhhhhhhh~~~! 14jox37.jpg

now that was funny :cackling:
20ih17k.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, Lilith said:

That's supposed to be funny? :cackling: The Britney part is just cringe :cackling: They should have included her "I luvz my gay boyz they are somewhat girlZsZz"  and the fact she's riding that lgbtkdsalfaogl00gl00 bandwagon since it's pride monthhhhhhhh~~~! 14jox37.jpg

now that was funny :cackling:
20ih17k.jpg

LMAOaoaaoOOoo!!!OOO!!!AAOO!!! imagine if someone like justin timberlake called gayz somewhat gurlz LMFAOOO  14jox37.jpg

INB4 DOWNVOTES AND ATTEMPTED BURN AT THE STAKE 20ih17k.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

There's also a card that says "It's Britney, B*tch" in the pack :makesomenoise:

12 minutes ago, cheri said:

LMAOaoaaoOOoo!!!OOO!!!AAOO!!! imagine if someone like justin timberlake called gayz somewhat gurlz LMFAOOO  14jox37.jpg

INB4 DOWNVOTES AND ATTEMPTED BURN AT THE STAKE 20ih17k.jpg

Screaming If Justin said that gays are somewhat girls there would be riots and death wishes;;; but somehow its okay if Britneyyyyyyyyyy the queers Queen says itttttt 14jox37.jpg
20ih17k.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lilith said:

Screaming If Justin said that gays are somewhat girls there would be riots and death wishes;;; but somehow its okay if Britneyyyyyyyyyy the queers Queen says itttttt 14jox37.jpg
20ih17k.jpg

double standards from the army. what else is new!  20ih17k.jpg

"NO MORE MYAH PLS  BRITNEY!!!! WORK MYAH IS ONE OF MY FAVS THO!!!!!!" 20ih17k.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cheri said:

double standards from the army. what else is new!  20ih17k.jpg

"NO MORE MYAH PLS  BRITNEY!!!! WORK MYAH IS ONE OF MY FAVS THO!!!!!!" 20ih17k.jpg

Why ofc!!! Anything the Queen does is excused. Everyone else gets bashed  20ih17k.jpg
Im still laughing btw at Freakshow and Alien chosen as Pride month anthem songs LMAO 20ih17k.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lilith said:

Why ofc!!! Anything the Queen does is excused. Everyone else gets bashed  20ih17k.jpg
Im still laughing btw at Freakshow and Alien chosen as Pride month anthem songs LMAO 20ih17k.jpg

freakshow was the most accurate one of the list if we are going to base it on britney's fanbase who accept being called "somewhat gurlz" but would freak out if someone like justin timberlake called gayz that 20ih17k.jpg

billboard knew it 20ih17k.jpg

• Upvote 1

Well this thread escalated quickly.... 

• Upvote 1