socialney

socialney Paris Hilton (And Rapper Lil Xan) Stan Britney

Paris is her bff. I need a comeback... maybe in Apple Pie music video.

Paris is such a stan and always supports Brit.

• Upvote 12

NO. :juggingu:

• Upvote 3

Love her! She once replied to me on twitter and I legit shook... Then she followed me and that was the end of me :omgreallyney:

• Upvote 4

What I wouldn’t give for a night out with Paris and Britney. I’ll play the part of Lindsay... but new and improved (thank you very much)

• Upvote 3

chiling in BreatheHeavy :ohi: paris reads an exhale :mcwave:

• Upvote 3

I like that she likes her, but I think things are better this way.

And that sentence I just wrote sounds kinda weird :blol:

I really don't understand when people say Paris is a bad influence. I mean, have you looked at the woman? She's one of the only ones that came out of this whole paparazzi media craze as a sane human being (unlike Lindsay for instance). She used it to her advantage to get the exposure she needed and then basically built a mega empire around her persona which she is now managing from behind the scenes. This woman realized a looooong time ago that one has to play the media game for a while but also has to know when to stop, refocus and use it to one's advantage. And she stopped successfully, not unlike Britney herself. If ANYTHING, I think those two are super cute together and I think both Britney and Paris are awesome, good people. I've met Paris like 3 times and she has been nothing short of sweet, kind and incredibly patient w/every single person that approached her for a picture, a quick chat or whatever. 

• Upvote 12

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO THERE IS A "LIL XAN" RAPPER??? WHAT THAT STANDS FOR? LIL XANAX??
DIDN'T LIL PEEP DIE OF XANAX OVERDOSE? THE IRONY LOL!

LIL XAN!
LIL PEEP!
LIL sh!t!
LIL G00!
LIL ACH00!
LIL W00!

LIL XAN :dead:
xm8ww2.jpg

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Lilith said:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO THERE IS A "LIL XAN" RAPPER??? WHAT THAT STANDS FOR? LIL XANAX??
DIDN'T LIL PEEP DIE OF XANAX OVERDOSE? THE IRONY LOL!

LIL XAN!
LIL PEEP!
LIL sh!t!
LIL G00!
LIL ACH00!
LIL W00!

LIL XAN :dead:
xm8ww2.jpg

I can't even keep up with the trashy rap scene anymore. Once I saw that one dude who was wearing a kilt/skirt thing I knew I was way past my prime in keeping up with all these rappers:embarrassed:

5 hours ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

Love her! She once replied to me on twitter and I legit shook... Then she followed me and that was the end of me :omgreallyney:

1 hour ago, MaPlayz said:

I really don't understand when people say Paris is a bad influence. I mean, have you looked at the woman? She's one of the only ones that came out of this whole paparazzi media craze as a sane human being (unlike Lindsay for instance). She used it to her advantage to get the exposure she needed and then basically built a mega empire around her persona which she is now managing from behind the scenes. This woman realized a looooong time ago that one has to play the media game for a while but also has to know when to stop, refocus and use it to one's advantage. And she stopped successfully, not unlike Britney herself. If ANYTHING, I think those two are super cute together and I think both Britney and Paris are awesome, good people. I've met Paris like 3 times and she has been nothing short of sweet, kind and incredibly patient w/every single person that approached her for a picture, a quick chat or whatever. 

because paris was a really bad spoilt person and a bully in the ways she treated lindsay, nicole, tara reid, kim k and others back then plus the whole prison spectacle and the partying. but i do think shes grown up out of it and its a better person nowadays. mainly because she's not that relevant anymore idk, i still like her.

3 hours ago, Spongbob said:

Its sad Britney just ignores her

How do you know? Maybe the text or call each other

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

because paris was a really bad spoilt person and a bully in the ways she treated lindsay, nicole, tara reid, kim k and others back then plus the whole prison spectacle and the partying. but i do think shes grown up out of it and its a better person nowadays. mainly because she's not that relevant anymore idk, i still like her.

OK let's be real tho.. she was in her early 20s, had millions of dollars and made even more millions being a party girl - probably 90% of people would LOVE to have that job in their 20s. I also don't really think she was a bully lol - Lindsay was a mess. So was Tara Reid. No wonder she distanced herself from them. Kim K organized her closet, she was her employee - no need to treat her like royalty. And who hasn't lashed out at a friend when they had a fight? The only difference between us&our friends vs. Paris&Nicole was that they were famous and in the public eye. I seriously don't see anything wrong with what she did. Fine, she had that whole prison debacle but honestly, even one of the nicest women everrrr, i.e. Reese Witherspoon, was arrested at one point lol. That doesn't define who you are especially in Hollywood. 

39 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

How do you know? Maybe the text or call each other

I'm just making an guess off the fact Britney hasn't mentioned Paris in a decade

• Upvote 2

It's obvious that Britney doesn't want to do anything with her, just like Paris said the same thing about Lindsay like 2 days ago :nynod:

I swear, if Britney ever has one of these bullshit pu$$y “rappers” in her music, I’ll loose major respect for her. 

Enough of rappers invading female pop songs. Cant female pop stars just release a damn song without 1 minute of rapping added to it:pleaseshhh: