other

other A logical explanation about Britney’s fluctuating weight

DISCLAIMER: I am here DEFENDING britney

Ok so, in the bodybuilding and fitness world, things aren’t as simple as thin or thick. You always have two stages in your routine

1-Bulking phase: during bulking phase, you work hard at the gym, you eat more carbs and protein to induce muscle growth. This is why most gym enthusiasts sometimes look thicker than usual. You grow your muscles and feed them the nutrients they need. You gain some fat in the process

2- Cutting phase: Cutting phase is when you feel that you reached a good level muscle wise. After you grew your muscles, you need to shed off the extra fat that comes with building muscle. In this phase you focus mostly on eating protein so you shed the fat and look toned

BOTTOM LINE: If britney seemed thicker it doesn’t mean she just decided to get fat, she has a gym coach and is most probably in her bulking phase to grow more muscles. When she is thin it means she is in the cutting stage and is shedding fat

I’m sure members here who are hardcore gym enthusiasts relate to this

• Upvote 12

She had too much apple pie last night and had a big dump this morning, that explains the fluctuation :gobaby:

• Upvote 15

Are u sam? :yesplease:

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, lovebugjeet said:

She had too much apple pie last night and had a big dump this morning, that explains the fluctuation :gobaby:

:queenie:

• Upvote 3

what is this? explain to me sis :nyheadache:

I don't think women should bodybuild at all...they look masculine and ugly when they do :ehno:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

1 hour ago, lovebugjeet said:

GlitteringAlertCrustacean-max-1mb.gif

this place is making my head hurt:embarrassed:

• Upvote 1

Britney’s flunctuating weight? :blol:

She is as normal as each one of us is, it’s just people love to judge her by looking at random photos paparazzi take of her. 

If we consider a person may look different with certain clothes, from different angles, etc. Even in her prime, I remember when people said she was fat during the Onyx Hotel era, can you freaking believe that?? I mean she was thicker by that time but fat? It's like when we take photos at a party and we might look good or bad it's just normal. Not because she is a celebrity she needs to look perfect all the time, I know she is a mess when it comes to looks but let's not jump to the other extreme and expect her to be flawless 100% of the time. 

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, lovebugjeet said:

literally deceased :orangu:

• Upvote 1

i'm not saying you're wrong, but i think youre overthinking it.

• Upvote 3

She is Mrs. She's too big, now shes too thin.. tenor.gif

• Upvote 13

Honestly I just think she lets herself go for a bit sometimes and enjoys life with ice cream:tehe:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, David Rose said:

i'm not saying you're wrong, but i think youre overthinking it.

This.

Britney is just human that's it. On top of that she's a woman. I look bigger when i have my periods. Sometimes i let myself go a little bit. When i'm on vacations im not as active as when i go to work so of course my weight is fluctuating. I mean there's a lot of factors that can make you look bigger or not. That's just the same for Britney. She also has her periods, i'm pretty sure she enjoys food, that she doesnt train herself as much everyday especially on vacations, plus the fact she is on a break of course it can affect her weight.

• Upvote 3

I highly doubt she is bulking... She's not Arnold Schwarzenegger :mhmnod:

Females don't bulk lmao... You still gain a considerable amount of muscle without overloading with carbs.

stop watching paint dry :sipney:

omg some of you guys are so overanalitical :cackling: she gained some weight because she's on f*cking hiatus for about half a year now, she was in a great shape because of the vegas shows (a lot of dancing)... she'll back to her shape eventually with a new shows coming soon.

26 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

omg some of you guys are so overanalitical :cackling: she gained some weight because she's on f*cking hiatus for about half a year now, she was in a great shape because of the vegas shows (a lot of dancing)... she'll back to her shape eventually with a new shows coming soon.

Back to her shape? She is in great shape now. the f**k?:jtum:

• Upvote 2

I think it's sad that you have to defend her. Don't get me wrong, I think you're intentions are good, but it shouldn't be necessary to defend her. There are def. people who should start to accept the way she looks. If they don't think she looks good, fair enough, but they have to accept that that's the way she looks. That's it. 

• Upvote 2

lmao she goes up and down 5lbs.. no need to defend or find an explanaition. Most people dont stay exactly the same weight all year. :sofedup:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BritneyBitchY'all said:

Back to her shape? She is in great shape now. the f**k?:jtum:

did i said she's in a bad shape ?:janet:did i said she looks bad ? :janet: i said she gained a little bit of weight because she did, it's not a big deal :janet:

Are u her body? :cackling:

Briitney’s weight is nobodies business but hers.  

I personally think she looks amazing and healthy. 

• Upvote 1