breatheheavy

She Did That! Lady Gaga's Surprise Appearance At The MTV Movie And TV Awards Stole The Show

The lady in red wins big!

The lady in red wins big!

[adinserter block="1"]

Lady Gaga surprised Little Monsters on Monday (June 18) when she made an unannounced appearance at the MTV Movie and TV Awards.

Not only did she win Best Music Documentary for ‘Gaga: Five Foot Two,’ but the pop star presented the award for Best Movie.

More from BreatheHeavy.com:

What CAN’T This Woman Do? Watch Lady Gaga Conduct An Orchestra In The Recording Studio

70 Million Reasons: Lady Gaga’s Trailer For ‘A Star Is Born’ Blazes The Internet

Lady Gaga Teams Up With Diane Warren For Power Ballad Reportedly Titled “I Will Never Love Again”

Bet You Didn’t See This Coming: Lady Gaga Hits The Recording Studio With… Tyler, The Creator?!

Give Me A Sign! Watch Lady Gaga Sing Britney’s “Baby One More Time”

Lady Gaga Gives Surprise Performance, Her First Since Cancelling The ‘Joanne’ World Tour

[adinserter block="2"]

“The real reason that I am here tonight is to present the award for Best Movie. The five films nominated this year filled our spirits, broke our hearts, broke the box office and led us on shiny-starred adventures that we are still coming down from,” she said.

The award went to “Black mother f—– Panther,’ she exclaimed.

I'm not sure what else happened at the awards show tonight, but does anything else really matter?

See what's good below:

[adinserter block="3"]

Thoughts on Gaga's appearance? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

• Upvote 1

Oh wow she looks really good! I'm so happy the documentary won. 

• Upvote 1

The fame tease with her look, she is amazing and well deserved that documentary was very insightful

Very much like Gwen Stefani. 

By the is she alive? I thought shes quit. 

On 6/20/2018 at 2:40 PM, f_rhythm said:

Very much like Gwen Stefani. 

By the is she alive? I thought shes quit. 

Haha, she cancelled the majority of the European leg of her Joanne World Tour because she was physically doing really poorly, and now has kind of been hiding for several months. But her first-ever feature film with Bradley Cooper is hitting theaters in October 2018, and the soundtrack should be accompanying it roughly the same time. She also has a new pop album in the works, and her two-year Vegas residency starts at the end of the year, I believe. So, very much alive and just taking a much needed break! :)