music

music Mixed Reactions: The Britney Army Responds To The Britney x Pitbull x Marc Anthony Collab

Maluma

Ozuna

J Balvin

Bad Bunny

Nicky Jam

Even ENRIQUE IGLESIAS!

Relevant cool people in the latin industry that are creating great music now... And you bring PITBULL.. Wtf? Hope its good 

• Upvote 7

Why are you all acting surprised? You didn't think Pitbull being Britney's opening act was just a coincidence, did you?

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Barajas said:

Maluma

Ozuna

J Balvin

Bad Bunny

Nicky Jam

Even ENRIQUE IGLESIAS!

Relevant cool people in the latin industry that are creating great music now... And you bring PITBULL.. Wtf? Hope its good 

I don't even like/listen to none of this people (except enrique)  but E X A C T L Y:tiffsniffle:

• Upvote 2

What was pitbulls last hit? Is he even relevant? I just pray the song is good

Finally, a banger! Marc Anthony knows how to deliver! :tiffanynod:

• Upvote 3

I could care less about Pitbull, but he somehow always gets to the top of the charts... so this is only great news for Brit.

What I DO care about though is Marc Anthony (I loooooooooooooooooveee his voice!).... Omg I can't wait to hear it alongside Britney's 

:makeitrain:

• Upvote 9

Deleted. This joke was definitely in bad taste. :ehidk:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

one more song I will not be able to listen to :tear: I hate Pitbull and his voice, what are you doing larry!!!  why can't they bring actually relevant people like cardi b

• Upvote 2

Even I don't love the idea, of one more "cheap" single, I guess she will slay on the latin charts, and worldwide, so it's something for her to stay relevant. She is nowhere right now, and I see other artists that don't do their music but feautre a lot, and that's not a bad a thing I guess!

• Upvote 3

Can you all stop being so negative? We're possibly getting two new song opposed to none like we thought months ago and you still find something to complain about even before we heard the song? I'm not big on Pitbull either, but his stuff is popular and Anthony is respected artist too, so just wait for the actual song and then you can judge.

Plus I think that the song title sounds really interesting. TBH if those Apple Pie lyrics are real, I'm more excited about this atm :ohi:

• Upvote 12

Pitbull - Rain Over Me ft. Marc Anthony 861,587,654:ohi:when will Britney

• Upvote 8

Britney’s On The Floor is coming y’all :tiffanycries:

watch it get scrapped now he’s spoken about it though.... then become a hit featuring Myah or someone :jlostare:

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, zone said:

This is clever, we are getting the pitbull song, it will do well for sure, people will remember about Britney's existence and then she will serve the hot fresh apple pie for everyone :cooltshirt:

I’m here for that sis :yesplease: :yasqueen:

• Upvote 3

I have mixed feelings about it.

However having Marc Anthony here sounds intriguing. Let’s wait and see:tiffanynod:

• Upvote 4

If this is on Britney’s album I hate it

if it’s on Pitbull’s album I need it 

• Upvote 6

This collaboration was bound to happen some day, what can I say, maybe the song is actually catchy and we end up liking it. I really doubt it will be worse than Scream and Shout, so we can get through this together :notfeelinit:

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Ok but why didn’t britney do a collab when everyone was? I feel she’s always too late or too early when it comes to collabs (iggy, pit bull). She should’ve done cardi b (even though I can’t stand her) but any song with her is an instant hit. Or even drake 

They are probably too expensive:imok:

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

If this is on Britney’s album I hate it

if it’s on Pitbull’s album I need it 

I'm pretty sure Britney will be the ft. Artist so it will probably be on his album

• Upvote 2

At least someone is going to promote it... :)

• Upvote 6

I want to be excited for new music but Pitbull? ugh.. I think I'd rather have her collab with Ronald McDonald or some sh*t..

whatever, if she does end up doing this sh*t, then I hope she gets a sh*t ton of exposure from it.. :nochillbrit:

• Upvote 1