breatheheavy

Surprise! Beyonce And JAY-Z Release New Album 'Everything Is Love'

Beyonce and JAY-Z have finally release their joint album.

Beyonce and JAY-Z have finally release their joint album.

[adinserter block="1"]

Well this was unexpected. The First Lady of Music and her husband surprise-released their collaborative project Everything Is Love on Saturday. Stream it below via Tidal.

Bey and JAY also dropped a new video for a track titled “APES--T,” directed by Ricky Saiz, (filmed at the Louvre in Paris last month) and an additional single “SALUD!” that you won't find on the 9-track record. The Carters have credits on every song.

Here's what you need to know (via Pitchfork):

■ JAY shades the Grammys on “APES--T”: “Tell the Grammys fuck that 0 for 8 shit." FYI, he was nominated 8 times at the 2018 ceremony, and won 0.

■ JAY confirms he turned down performing at the Super Bowl: “I said no to the Super Bowl / You need me, I don’t need you/ Every night we in the end zone / Tell the NFL we need stadiums too.”

■ Beyoncé calls out Spotify on the track “NICE.” She raps: “If I gave...two fucks about streaming numbers woulda put Lemonade up on Spotify. Fuck you.”

[adinserter block="3"]

■ On “HEARD ABOUT US,” Beyoncé sings the iconic line from Notorious B.I.G.’s “Juicy”: “If you don’t know, now you know, nigga.” The couple sample Phoenix Express’ song “You Make My Life a Sunny Day” on “LOVEHAPPY.”

■ Quavo confirmed "APES--T" features  Migos and Pharrell.

■ Beyonce calls out Spotify on "NICE." "If I gave two f--ks about streaming numbers, I would've put my Lemonade on Spotify. F--k You."

■ Blue Ivy makes an appearance on “SALUD!,” shouting out her twin siblings, as well as “BOSS.”

JAY-Z first revealed the existence of a joint record with Beyonce during an interview with the New York Times last November. 

“We were using our art almost like a therapy session,” he said at the time. “And we started making music together.” He explained that, because Bey’s music was progressing more quickly, Lemonade ended up coming out “as opposed to the joint album that [they] were working on.”

Check out the album, bonus track and the video for "APES--T", below (or via TIDAL):

[adinserter block="2"]

Thoughts on the new album? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

• Upvote 1

:mhmnod: best dressed couple from 70ies 

I was expecting this before the tour or on opening night but I'll take it :pumped:

• Upvote 2

Sounds just like everything on radio. I'll pass.

I actually used to like Beyonce when she sang, its a shame that she's wasting such amazing vocal talent.

• Upvote 5

Idk if I wanna download tidal for this :cackling: but I’m intrigued :yasqueen:

LOL NOT BEYONCE RAPPING LIKE A MIGOS! 

I couldn’t even get through 30 seconds of their pretentious bullshit.

• Upvote 6

I prefer Beyonce alone , but anything she does is done professionally so I'll check it out even I can't stand her husband. and it is a shame she's wasting her voice on rapping instead of singing , her voice is so beautiful and lately she has turned herself more and more into a rapper .:mariahstare:

• Upvote 3

Trash. Beyoncé is so pretentious. Leonardo da Vinci must be rolling in his grave :shameless:

• Upvote 1

Impressive they got Luvre for themselves and were able to shot a video there but the song is f**king boring trash:brityawning:  I dont even bother to illeagaly download rest of the album:tiffcackle:

• Upvote 5

ok, for the next month I refuse to use any form of pop culture news outlet and I'm unsubscribing from all "celebrity news" channels because I won't put up with all that ass licking that's about to commence.. :nochillbrit:

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Livin4art said:

I prefer Beyonce alone , but anything she does is done professionally so I'll check it out even I can't stand her husband. and it is a shame she's wasting her voice on rapping instead of singing , her voice is so beautiful and lately she has turned herself more and more into a rapper .:mariahstare:

I agree, I've never been a big Beyonce fan but she does have a stunning voice!!

I'm surprised that her and Jay-Z did a joint tour again. I don't understand why Beyonce didn't just do a Destiny's Child tour considering that this year is their 20th anniversary. That would've been huge. It would've had loads of free press and tickets would've sold out so quickly. Instead they did OTR 2 and as a result, tickets aren't selling and in the UK, they were being given out for free. 

I love how everytime Beyonce is coming with something new people are so mad they almost go and protest on the streets tho:rihclap:

• Upvote 2

how does anyone listen to beyonce music if you have no tidal? :jlostare:

44 minutes ago, mauureee said:

how does anyone listen to beyonce music if you have no tidal? :jlostare:

:britoverit: well, I'm gonna be honest, I've downloaded it illegally ! I use Spotify and I don't see the point to subscribe to everything (Tidal, Apple Music etc...). I've been listening to the album yesterday night and today. Sure, the album is well thought but nothing new. It is to me a new Lemonade featuring JayZ. I feel like Beyoncé (and JayZ) is always doing the same thing now. The same flow, the same kinda songs. I really liked the opening song, SUMMER, but the rest...

And the music video at the Louvre.......... I just don't like how they are self-centered.

• Upvote 2

Does Beyoncé sing anymore tho? I hate the way she "sings" now, give me the type of songs you had on B'day or sasha fierce. :mhmnod:

• Upvote 1

She is channeling her new alterego Cardi Bey, I see

• Upvote 3

Lol she cares for streaming enough to get her hubby to boost her numbers on Tidal :jfallonlol:

I miss her pop days tho. I don't like that song I've heard and the lemonade tracks that i listened to i didn't like either. It clearly works for her tho so i don't expect her to change that

• Upvote 4

I actually quite the album but I’m starting to get tired of the “we’re richer than you and my husband cheated on me” narrative. 

• Upvote 4

Ill pass as usuall, gosh I hate them and their pretentious existences :mhm:

they are all so fake and overrated as f**k. 

And calling Spotify out? Lol thats so cringe worthy :shadelaugh:

• Upvote 8