music

music Possible New Single Snippets? (2 SNIPPETS)

Wow. I'm so confused. Normaly i would be able to say "wow, its totally not her", like with Myah. But this one... Like the vibrato at the end of the first clip 00:27 is so extremely close to Britney. And some of the "unfluidness" in Britney's voice is also present... :paper: :wontcry:

• Upvote 5

how is that Britney? you need to delete your accounts :flawlessbye:

• Upvote 2

Could it be two voices mixed together, cuz I hear Brit's characteristics but more relaxed vocals overall? 

• Upvote 1

this fan base is a mess :drown:

• Upvote 2

That's not Britney singing but hey, I'm not against the sound and beat. Those snippets sounds like a demo and not finished. Imagine if  Britney was on it and it was more fine tuned. Also it sounded like it was leading to a hard ass chorus 

1 hour ago, Roger said:

If anyone dare to say that it is Britney Jean Spears voice I will f**king come at their house in the middle of the night and burn their "stan" card :rihit:

If this turns out to be Britney you're screwed. :embarrassed:

• Upvote 7

this isn't britney's vocal. maybe a demo for one of the songs for B10.I like it though.

Couldn’t be faker. Clearly not her 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, tsss said:

how is that Britney? you need to delete your accounts :flawlessbye:

I know right! How on gods green earth do these ‘stans’ hear Britney in this?! :jlostare:

• Upvote 2

Lol this is not Britney. But its funny that her voice is usually so auto tuned and fixed that people cant distinguish her voice from others and thats saying something :mhm: 

• Upvote 1

I just listened to them two more time...I'm not sold its Britney ( I just posted that it's def not her) but certain words that she sings sounds just like her. Idk man 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Comical33 said:

I just listened to them two more time...I'm not sold its Britney ( I just posted that it's def not her) but certain words that she sings sounds just like her. Idk man 

especialy the 'toxic' word, its so Britney. No one can say it like Britney does

This is definitely a Britney kind of song

:crying1:

we are not ready

:crying3:

• Upvote 4

lol that's not her, and thank god. it's garbage.

• Upvote 2

Ok if it's not Britney the girl could replace mya and sing all of b10. It sounds JUST like britney. The production is really basic tho

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Tetris said:

Literally sounds like Myah. 

There is a thread sayin the song was recorded in 2014 sooo...:drown: I hope this isn't the song

This could well be her just embracing that lower register that she used to sing in before she got signed. How would we really know since she never utilises it in any of her songs. :thinkney: Sounds like parts of Don’t keep Me Waiting and those phone videos of her singing songs on her insta that people have pitched down which makes me feel it could be her.

Hmm I dunno it really sounds nothing like what we’re used to from a Britney track - especially a single. I kinda dig it though.

• Upvote 8

Half of exhale loves it, half thinks it's garbage. Half thinks it's Myah, the other half swears it's Britney. Or some sort of mix of all of those. 

Personally, I love the sound and vibe of it!:yesplease: If this was real I would be totally stoked, and I personally think it sounds way more like Britney than Myah, soo...:OMGney:

• Upvote 11

I kinda like it. Or maybe I’m just thirsty 

• Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, chaotic93 said:

Ok if it's not Britney the girl could replace mya and sing all of b10. It sounds JUST like britney. The production is really basic tho

No it doesnt:decisions:

I hear britney a little somehow too, it sounds a little like her current voice. I like it actually, I like the sound. I hope this is it and not that bebe rehxa one. 

• Upvote 4

i'll need to hear the full song, see the music video, and a live performance...just to see if it's really her :pieceofwhat:

• Upvote 5