Sign in to follow this  

Hey gals... :mattafact:

Miss B needs to have some kind of special/film on a Big streaming platform and Netflix is as big as it gets right now. Gaga did it and it got a bunch of views. 

I personally think that that they should film the two shows in NYC and make a little docu-film to release sometime soon to drum up excitement for the new era. 

Discuss.  :awkblink:

• Upvote 4

I prefer Apple Music, it’s about music, it would chart, beside if the promo it’s like every ban it’s britney it would be a big music exposure 

• Upvote 2

Totally agreed. Britney needs a FTR 2. Could be about life on tour and recording new music/preparing a new era. :tiffanynod: Netflix is perfect for it.

• Upvote 5

I’d definitely be into that!

But since it’s a cool, modern idea...it won’t happen. 

• Upvote 2

I wish FTR was on netflix.

actually they should just put her stuff there.

mainly The ABC Special and For The Record.

• Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, Abraham_agx said:

I prefer Apple Music, it’s about music, it would chart, beside if the promo it’s like every ban it’s britney it would be a big music exposure 

Apple Music? Nobody is on Apple Music except mostly apple users, Netflix would be the best option, and get to more people.

• Upvote 7

what's the point is she only talks about her kids playing pokemon go and how shy she really is :coffee:

• Upvote 2

I've wanted her to do a concert on Netflix for years, like JT did

• Upvote 1

Its not a bad idea, but at this point, I could wait until B10 for a documentary. I'd rather see the beginning than the end, I guess? (I realize they could slap together a whole thing for the entirety of the five years, but it's also been five years and, please, no.)

Concert thing... I still want to say next era, but a little special for her shows at Radio City wouldn't be a bad thought. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Halaut17 said:

Apple Music? Nobody is on Apple Music except mostly apple users, Netflix would be the best option, and get to more people.

Nobody? Apple Music has 40 million subscribers, plus for 3 months you do not have to pay to watch videos there.. 

Netflix is sh!t and is destroying movie business:janet:

• Upvote 1

:nochillbrit:I would so love to have documentary where she tell something about her every album and tour from bomt to this day.

but then again it would just be "I remember doing oops... i did it again, it was definitely cool so much fun, and slave 4 u is my favorite track by Max Martinez" :thirsty:

• Upvote 2