Sign in to follow this  
other

other ...

10 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

***UPDATE***

It’s official now, I got myself a mans. Have fun being single hoes :arianabye:

I hate you and your man :watrusayin:

So what was his deal? Was he afraid you wouldn't want to be with him? :watrusayin:

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

***UPDATE***

Oh so you're official now? Congrats :) 

• Upvote 1

On 6/4/2018 at 3:26 AM, IUSAtonight said:

I hate you and your man :watrusayin:

So what was his deal? Was he afraid you wouldn't want to be with him? :watrusayin:

On 6/4/2018 at 7:38 AM, Isla. said:

Oh so you're official now? Congrats :) 

• Upvote 2

Congratz :cinderellaney:

3 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

Don’t hate us :tysm:

Nah, from what he’s told me he’s been hurt a few times and was hesitant to take that step :mcry:

And then you enter to make him believe in love again. Ugh, we love a romantic love story :crying3:

• Upvote 3

On June 3, 2018 at 7:40 PM, JustLuvMe said:

***UPDATE***

I was gonna say f**k you and congrats;)

17 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

I'm starting to have second thoughts...idk :idkney:

But now I want the tea. What happened? :ohi:

On 6/19/2018 at 3:14 PM, Chaoscontrol said:

I was gonna say f**k you and congrats;)

But now I want the tea. What happened? :ohi:

22 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

I mean we're still together, I just saw him today and it was good. But there's been things that have me wondering :ponderney:

The thing is he's one of those straight acting gays, like it just doesn't show for him. I'm not like that though, in his words "You look straight but you act gay" :watrusayin: He thinks I can change it but I can't and he's usually on me about it on how to fix my mannerisms. Like the other day getting off the car and going into his house he told me to "Walk right" NGL it reminds me of sh!t my father used to say and I hate it. It makes me feel like I can't be me :brityeah: He notices it bugs me sometimes and tells me he likes me the way I am, but then other times he tells me that he has to get used to it because I'm the first feminine guy he's dated :nervousney:

I really do like him and I care about him, but idk if I can be with someone who doesn't like me as I am :xfactorlook:

That's a toughie, but I understand. 

I'm super attracted to those types of guys, and although I'm not super femme, I can def have my moments. I think that everyone is different and you shouldn't have to change a single thing about you as far as your mannerisms go. At this point in your life, I'm sure you are surrounded by people who love you for who you are. 

It sounds like he's insecure about his sexuality. Which is fine, we all evolve at different levels, but if it's effecting how you feel about yourself it's not cool. If he wants to be with you, he should accept you exactly as you are. 

God, I feel like I'm writing this as a letter to myself :wontcry: but I would talk to him. Communication is key in any type of relationship, so I would pretty much tell him exactly what you wrote here. See how he reacts and what he says, maybe he isn't aware to the extent it bugs you. If he changes his tune, great. If not, you know where to go from there, and just know you will find someone even better for you :) 

• Upvote 1

On 6/19/2018 at 9:14 PM, Chaoscontrol said:

That's a toughie, but I understand. 

I'm super attracted to those types of guys, and although I'm not super femme, I can def have my moments. I think that everyone is different and you shouldn't have to change a single thing about you as far as your mannerisms go. At this point in your life, I'm sure you are surrounded by people who love you for who you are. 

It sounds like he's insecure about his sexuality. Which is fine, we all evolve at different levels, but if it's effecting how you feel about yourself it's not cool. If he wants to be with you, he should accept you exactly as you are. 

God, I feel like I'm writing this as a letter to myself :wontcry: but I would talk to him. Communication is key in any type of relationship, so I would pretty much tell him exactly what you wrote here. See how he reacts and what he says, maybe he isn't aware to the extent it bugs you. If he changes his tune, great. If not, you know where to go from there, and just know you will find someone even better for you :) 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

You're so wise, this is exactly what I needed to hear. I'll definitely bring it up, thank you for this <3

I'm not as wise as I sound, but I appreciate it ;)  Keep us posted :hugs:

14 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

I mean we're still together, I just saw him today and it was good. But there's been things that have me wondering :ponderney:

The thing is he's one of those straight acting gays, like it just doesn't show for him. I'm not like that though, in his words "You look straight but you act gay" :watrusayin: He thinks I can change it but I can't and he's usually on me about it on how to fix my mannerisms. Like the other day getting off the car and going into his house he told me to "Walk right" NGL it reminds me of sh!t my father used to say and I hate it. It makes me feel like I can't be me :brityeah: He notices it bugs me sometimes and tells me he likes me the way I am, but then other times he tells me that he has to get used to it because I'm the first feminine guy he's dated :nervousney:

I really do like him and I care about him, but idk if I can be with someone who doesn't like me as I am :xfactorlook:

He seems to have a problem with being seen with a feminine guy and his own sexuality rather than you, I'd behave partially the way he wants to, till he get used to everything. Just give him time and be patient. Once he's used to it it won't be a big issue anymore, but ease him into it, try to meet him halfway imo. 

:jlostare: u r being mindfucked... but idk what advice to give as ive never been in this situation.

well, it's so much better when you find a guy that you're at ease and comfortable in being you because he likes you and doesn't care about your flaws and such. 

On 6/27/2018 at 9:12 PM, Chaoscontrol said:

@JustLuvMe Sooo update?:smokney:

• Upvote 1