other

other Your opinion about Britney and Justin as a couple

I've never really care about Britney's boyfriends :cackling:

But I was seeing this beautiful couple's pictures and I'm speechless :tysm:

They were literally the best looking couple of those years ... She was so "Barbie" and he was so "Ken"  :yasqueen:

My doubt is though: were they a real couple or was it all staged? Yes, I know we'll never know it for sure, but I'm just curious of your views :mattafact:

Please, don't drag me writing things like "What!? You're dumb, they were real" or things like these because you should know that many things in the star system are actually staged for business :lemmetellu:

britney-jt.jpg?auto=compress&fit=crop&h=

britney-spears-i-justin-timberlake.jpeg

901630.jpg

• Upvote 1

I think they genuinely liked each other. during the interview with frank skinner she talked about how they met backstage and the way she talked about it was really cute. :yasqueen: they were the hottest couple

I was very young by the time they dated, but from what I've seen in interviews both she and him talked about each other in such a loving way that they were really in love. This dating may have helped make Britney even more famous, but I believe it was genuine love because they already liked each other even when they had not even launched their career as musicians.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

e was so "Barbie" and he was so "Ken"  :yasqueen:

So is he gay......not surprised tbh:truthtea:

I always felt like Justin was just using her for attention. He was gearing up to go solo by Nsyncs second album when all of the sudden all the attention was on him and he started to get full solo songs.

Nobody cared about him until he and britney went public. :lowkeyno:

• Upvote 2

They were young and rich and famous and from similiar history so of course they hook up :lowkeyno: their relationship was just like any teenager relationship ever, it's not gonna last :unbothered: justin did a d!ck move when she used her for publicity with cry me a river and such so I'd say he was her worst bf and they should've just stayed friends instead. :sassybrit:

• Upvote 2

Cute when they were a thing. But now i cant stand that poodle-haired, penis nose, tweety bird bitch. Not since he dragged her and:lemmetellu: called her a Madonna wanna be

• Upvote 3

i can never get over how beautiful she was during that period

• Upvote 2

sam outsold, outgym and outdick :verycool:

• Upvote 2

I think they were very sweet together but very young. When they broke up, he turned into such an asshole that I'm glad they broke up. I hate him now.

• Upvote 1

I think they were really in love with each other. I don’t believe ppl’s idea that Britney was over him or didn’t think he was good enough. They bought a house together, she lost her virginity to (allegedly) him, met each other’s families, she said many times she wanted to marry him as he did her. And he stood up for her whenever his fans were rude to her. Whatever happened afterward and their nasty breakup, we’ll never know (I don’t believe cheating was the main issue just from the timeline of events) but I think what they had was as genuine as u could love someone that young. They both gushed about each other endlessly. I don’t think u can fake that. 

And I think many newer fans just don’t remember things accurately when it comes to them. ETA: Oh and to answer your question, I think they were a real couple. They were dating for at least a year before the public knew about it. And I remember them talking about how the label really didn't want them to date and them having to sneak around. So idk how it would have been a publicity stunt that they had to hide, especially since they already knew each other lol. 

• Upvote 1

Britney was the top and he was the bottom.. obviously.

:lowkeyno:

• Upvote 1

He used her in every possible way a man can use a woman.

*liar.mp3 plays* 

She was more masculine than him back then :whitneyshade:

Can't believe he was dating Britney, Cameron and Fergie :idgi:

2 hours ago, Goku said:

sam outsold, outgym and outdick :verycool:

:urite:

They were real but their management made them a big deal as a couple.

They were so busy during that time, Britney was everywhere, she was on her peak.

I feel like they barely saw each other... when she was home he was out and vice versa. 

And I don't like him that much tbh, he's such a baby with a huge ego, his humor mmm not cool

I'm glad they over tbh, too bad Britney taste after him wasn't the best.

• Upvote 2

but they were cute together in pictures

b92ffde57b8942b3a00fa9cffd1bb4ae.jpg

gallery-1458330785-britney-spears-and-ju

slide_262584_1764309_free.jpg

jt%20spears%2005feb13%2005.jpg

Pourquoi-Britney-Spears-ne-fera-pas-de-d

f61dc1f6-5757-4207-8889-c181d2069ae4.jpg

27464cc3edba4f2e90e7d29dad8729b7.jpg?ito

rtxl25p.jpg

she-wanted-to-settle-down-and-get-marrie

britney-spears-s-career-has-been-filled-

4 hours ago, tommy_boy said:

Tbh, I thought he was gay at the time. :weusay:

I still think so tbh:truthtea:

3 hours ago, Diaz said:

Britney was the top and he was the bottom.. obviously.

:lowkeyno:

:truthtea:

• Upvote 1

Cute while it lasted and I do think it was real but im not hung up on this relationship 15+ years later like a lot of people seem to be. I don't care that they didn't end up together most people don't end up with whoever they were dating in their teens/early 20s it's not that serious.