other

other What do other fan bases think of Britney?

I’ve always wondered what other fan bases like Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Xtina, and other pop diva fans think of Britney? Do they hate her, love her? Britney is never shady towards any of them and is usually in fact respectful and praises her peers so I’d imagine their fans don’t have much of a reason to hate on her.

I think most other fanbases appreciate her music and acknowledge her achievements but dont have a lot of respect for her and see her as a puppet. Now more than in her prime unfortunately.

Being a really active in Gagadaily I can confirm she's overall pretty respected and loved here :urite: Not by everyone, but most do :giggleney:

• Upvote 2

gagadaily members say nice stuff about her. the cruelest fanbase toward her is us :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

gagadaily members say nice stuff about her. the cruelest fanbase toward her is us :tiffcackle:

:( 

All the stans of other artists I've known don't mind her presently.  I think they're just happy she doesn't compete anymore.  She's content with not being a threat to them is the main reason why...

• Upvote 1

Yeah nobody really says anything anymore now that she's not a threat. We should pretend she doesnt lipsync like other fan bases do with their fave.

On 5/25/2018 at 4:47 PM, PrinceAli89 said:

Are there any mean fan bases towards her?

every fanbase has mean people in it. Just like this one. I would say the Beehive is the worst. They are jelous of everyone who does anything better than Beyonce or who gets praise.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

every fanbase has mean people in it. Just like this one. I would say the Beehive is the worst. They are jelous of everyone who does anything better than Beyonce or who gets praise.

They just hate us cause they ain't us ;) 

4 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

They just hate us cause they ain't us ;) 

:ohdear:

I’ve wondered this myself tbh :pleaseshhh: Being in the Britney Army and being inundated with constant praise and criticism toward Brit, I feel like my opinion of what other fan bases feel is skewed! :cackling:

On a completely different note, I have a really hard time standing the Barbz :toocute: Them, the Beehive, and Swifties are something else lmao :ferg:

since mental illness is a huge topic these days, people respect Britney and praise her for getting her sh*t together and slaying after all she went through.. from what I've seen at least.. :bgrin: 

Aside from the joke that has become her lipsyncing, i think most people like her music and think she's a solid performer but maybe most don't really care for her full albums.

I've read a Britney thread in an Avril Lavigne forum and i was surprised to see that many people liked Britney Jean and thought "her" vocals were good... Oh bless their hearts :tysm:

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

I've read a Britney thread in an Avril Lavigne forum and i was surprised to see that many people liked Britney Jean and thought "her" vocals were good... Oh bless their hearts :tysm:

lol they're bigger Britney fans than I am :quirkney:

1 hour ago, Commotion said:

lol they're bigger Britney fans than I am :quirkney:

Ikr... They obviously aren't aware of all the rumors surrounding the record but they almost made me want to listen to it again :mhm: