tour

tour Selling my NYC Ticket

Hello ladies, 

I got my ticket for the first NYC show (6/23), but unfortunately I am unable to attend. So I’m reselling on Ticketmaster. It’s Sec ORCH4, Row W, Seat  411. 

Back of the center orchestra with a great view of the stage and the entire theater. Huge thanks to anyone who decides to buy it, that will be a huge help. You’re going to get your coins worth with a fab ticket to a great show.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/resale/checkout/order?v=YW8iSjZF4mtAn3eO-95ua-8Xixn1XiQPZeAIFis16SMezhJZNQZ9Vp7lu6HOQY9d173U51duwJNXvZszPSdz-xAQTJioUjBLr8PlluUHMYsOxJeZpNVdcbpjPnhWgfkZSyEkQmVIT8KlaMr2z08EXAOLK_VAxGieHoFfDlxDQMsJchutcKkijaJeLGo-mW5SDSEMFfKMB53b18B0lPuiMapyrbPMfO72snUSxQbudB3gBGEYnFhfTtC3lkwB1E5hfKYM00h2tiPFn5eTGi-Ru8DxYMGPZH06nwrv2fKbSSUkgOdj3_zs_N8E2PktYKZTxu8TSdb21dTvuyUnjglDbuC2wzXg_ZS8-Yk1F6Hsm0_d59BMMTtbL6txn6Q&ccp_src=3&ccp_channel=1&edp=https%3A%2F%2Fwww1.ticketmaster.com%2Fbritney-spears%2Fevent%2F3C005434D3C31576&responsive=1&identity_login=1&identity_login_delivery=1

17 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Whatttt?! Why?! We were supposed to meet.

is there markup on your resale?

Some family stuff came up unexpectedly and I have to go home. No markup. I’m reselling it to get back only the original purchase price, without tax or fees. Ticketmaster is still getting their part though. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Some family stuff came up unexpectedly and I have to go home. No markup. I’m reselling it to get back only the original purchase price, without tax or fees. Ticketmaster is still getting their part though. 

Aww damn, I’m so sorry :(

• Upvote 1