Do you think Britney will have anymore CD Singles? Her last one was for Pretty Girls. I’m hoping that if her new single happening whenever maybe have a physical release. Throwbacks and nostalgia are huge and it would be so cool if B brought singles back.  

LayDeez discuss.  :mattafact:   :hibebe:   :bwink:

it'd be a waste of money. Only her 5 fans left would buy it.

Everybody's on the streaming train :sew:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

12 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Do you think Britney will have anymore CD Singles? Her last one was for Pretty Girls. I’m hoping that if her new single happening whenever maybe have a physical release. Throwbacks and nostalgia are huge and it would be so cool if B brought singles back.  

LayDeez discuss.  :mattafact:   :hibebe:   :bwink:

You can find the Slumber Party remix EP on ebay.

But as far as proper singles I think kinda no one releases them nowadays, except on vinyl sometimes, but mostly remix eps.

And tbh, even tho I like the idea of collecting stuff - which I kinda don't do anymore - CDs are actually a pretty big source of pollution and waste of resources at a time where they're not necessary :yaknow:

• Upvote 1

I wish so I can continue with my Cd's collection... It's such a shame actually ,but there are very few single CD's being released these days were back in the day it used to be massive in music stores. The whole top100 (charts) would be put down in single CD's, those were the old good days :crying4:

but I feel like they should still released them at least a small amount for the fans.

19 hours ago, ydmc said:

You can find the Slumber Party remix EP on ebay.

But as far as proper singles I think kinda no one releases them nowadays, except on vinyl sometimes, but mostly remix eps.

And tbh, even tho I like the idea of collecting stuff - which I kinda don't do anymore - CDs are actually a pretty big source of pollution and waste of resources at a time where they're not necessary :yaknow:

but that EP remix didn't even include the standard track, did it? 

but I guess it can be counted as "the single" 

The consumption of physical music has grown in several countries, and especially in the USA. It's kind of dumb to say "no one will buy CD Singles because everyone stream music now" since CD, vinyl and cassette tape now enter a niche of collectors, being able to be manufactured in limited quantities but charging more per unit. Britney is one of the contemporary artists with the largest amount of collectors in the world and with higher prices on second hand items like rare cds etc. If fans and collectors buy a t-shirt for 50 usd, I am positive that if she releases CD Singles, even on cassete tape, collectors will buy it and pay a lot for those limited editions.