Sign in to follow this  
MissSpearsSaysSo

Will SOLO be the BJ of Star Wars??

Calling of the Star Wars hunnies out there!!  :groovin:   :wigsnatched:

Lets discuss this important topic.  :mattafact:

Rumors everywhere are saying that it’s pretty horrible and is going to bomb. Fans have been passing around  petitions  to boycott the movie and it’s gotten thousands of signatures. 

There are also reports that Disney is preparing for to flop at the BoxOffice. And I personally think that they paid Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford to say that they enjoyed the movie and thought that it was good. As a way to entice fans to go see it. Basically the movie was a huge multi-director production mess  and the starting man can’t act, like at all.

And I personally think that they paid Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford to say that they enjoyed the movie and thought that it was good. As a way to entice fans to go see him. 

I’ve been a Star Wars fan since is long as I can remember, and I from joyed most of what they put out. So I’m interested to see how the movie will be and how good the acting is or is not. I’m personally not going to judge a movie before I’ve seen it. 

What do you ladies think?  :ineedthetruth:

I hope so im not a fan of the Disney version of Star Wars or atleast the last one they put out .. the Disney take over is real :(

• Upvote 1

On 5/15/2018 at 11:55 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Calling of the Star Wars hunnies out there!!  :groovin:   :wigsnatched:

Lets discuss this thé important topic.  :mattafact:

Rumors everywhere are saying that it’s pretty horrible and is going to bomb. Fans have been passing around  petitions  to boycott the movie and it’s gotten thousands of signatures. 

There are also reports that Disney is preparing for to flop at the BoxOffice. And I personally think that they paid Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford to say that they enjoyed the movie and thought that it was good. As a way to entice fans to go see it. Basically the movie was a huge multi-director production mess  and the starting man can’t act, like at all.

And I personally think that they paid Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford to say that they enjoyed the movie and thought that it was good. As a way to entice fans to go see him. 

I’ve been a Star Wars fan since is long as I can remember, and I from joyed most of what they put out. So I’m interested to see how the movie will be and how good the acting is or is not. I’m personally not going to judge a movie before I’ve seen it. 

What do you ladies think?  :ineedthetruth:

I truly hate the movies so if it flops I'll be laughing but I feel bad for fans

• Upvote 1

Attack of the Clones is the rushed, inessential sequel to an okay film (or album, being FF). That’s the Brinty Jeans of Star Wars

• Upvote 2

That's "Attack Of The Clones".

• Upvote 3

Solo isn't bad at all as a stand alone movie. People just decided to call it sh!t after pretending that episodes 7 and 8 were great. When they were actually sh!t.

• Upvote 1