other

other OLSEN TWINS (WTF HAPPENED?)

maxresdefault.jpg

I just found this photo online of this year's MET GALA. 

And what happened to Mary-Kate's face? She looks like a different human being??? 

Does anyone know?

anorexia and drug problems in the past, smoking, overworked for most her life and underweight and probably plastic surgery.

its weird. It happened really rapidly and its not aging either

Mary-Kate_Olsen_at_the_Tribeca_Film_Fest

Mary+Kate+Olsen+Burberry+Show+Red+Carpet

May-2011-Mary-Kate-Olsen-Met-Gala.jpg

mary-kate-olsen-met-ball-2012-03-2.jpg

mary-kate-olsen-world-of-children-awards

Well Mary Kate did suffer from an eating disorder years ago. 

What happened to the Olsen twins faces is what happened to Britney's......years of smoking.

Smoking is so bad for your health, especially for the skin. Nicotine in cigarettes causes narrowing of the blood vessels in your skin and as a result of less blood flow, your skin doesn't get as much oxygen and needed vitamins. More than 4,000 chemicals in cigarettes damage the fibres of your skin that gives it strength and elasticity and as a result your skin will begin to sag and wrinkle prematurely as a result from smoking. 

Also it's no secret about Brintey and the Olsens smoking habits. At Mary Kate's wedding they had lots of bowls filled with cigarettes for the wedding guests to smoke during the reception. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

It happened really rapidly and its not aging either

Well a lot of it is ageing (and possible surgery) but it's not natural ageing and more prematurely ageing as a result of smoking.

From an article in InTouch Weekly:  https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/olsen-twins-what-happened-131875/photos/full-house-quote-10-106449

However, according to Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Rian Maercks, who has not treated the twins, he thinks their different appearance is due to smoking, not surgery

"I would say that technically the majority of the changes we see could be due to accelerated aging associated with nicotine products, tobacco, or other environmental factors, as [Mary-Kate] is a known smoker," he told Life & Style.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

What happened to the Olsen twins faces is what happened to Britney's......years of smoking.

Smoking is so bad for your health, especially for the skin. Nicotine in cigarettes causes narrowing of the blood vessels in your skin and as a result of less blood flow, your skin doesn't get as much oxygen and needed vitamins. More than 4,000 chemicals in cigarettes damage the fibres of your skin that gives it strength and elasticity and as a result your skin will begin to sag and wrinkle prematurely as a result from smoking. 

Also it's no secret about Brintey and the Olsens smoking habits. At Mary Kate's wedding they had lots of bowls filled with cigarettes for the wedding guests to smoke during the reception. 

its not just smoking its definitley surgery. The gap between her nose and lips seems longer + I think she has something in her cheeks and lips.

MK 2005 and 2018

November-2005-Mary-Kate-Olsen-ACE-AwardsMary-Kate-Ashley-Olsen-Dresses-Met-Gala-

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

its not just smoking its definitley surgery. 

I agree 100%, you can clearly see their has been some type of procedure done. I mean they are only 31 and look older than Britney

They do say you can't live in LA and not get some type of work done.

It's almost shocking how many celebs today have had surgery. I mean Kendall Jenner gets called the natural Kardashian and yet she's had lip fillers, brow lift and a nose job. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

I agree 100%, you can clearly see their has been some type of procedure done. I mean they are only 31 and look older than Britney

They do say you can't live in LA and not get some type of work done.

It's almost shocking how many celebs today have had surgery. I mean Kendall Jenner gets called the natural Kardashian and yet she's had lip fillers, brow lift and a nose job. 

they live in New York

also Ashley looks fine. She looks older becaue she always has that grumpy look but she looks much better than MK

like if she gained a bit of weight she would just look like herself but older wheras MK looks nothing like her former self

Mary-Kate-and-Ashley-Olsen:-2017-MET-Cosmary-kate-and-ashley-olsen-at-met-gala-2

1 hour ago, MyQueenBritney said:

I had no idea she smoked.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

they live in New York

also Ashley looks fine. She looks older becaue she always has that grumpy look but she looks much better than MK

like if she gained a bit of weight she would just look like herself but older wheras MK looks nothing like her former self

mary-kate-and-ashley-olsen-at-met-gala-2

Wow her eyes look gigantic in that picture

Their sister is aging very well

Not sure what is going on with the twins but I think they have eating problems

have you been living in a tomb?? our favorite twins now live in a tomb too, and they only come out a few times a year for fashion events like these, always looking fresh outta the tomb.

you want public exposure you go for elizabeth olsen.

• Upvote 1

On 5/12/2018 at 9:52 AM, soscary said:

They looked so cute

yes they did

109452834.jpg

Ashley had (has?) Lyme disease. MK went through her eating disorder problem, as well as her drug problem, and then went under the knife when she really shouldn't have. I see a lot of talk of smoking being bad for you, and that's true, but so is doing heavy amounts of hard drugs. It takes a serious toll on your body.

Altogether, a bad cocktail. 

They're not 18 years old anymore.  Thats the main thing.  On top of that they literally just gave up on being cute, pretty, or sexy.  What the wear doesn't fall into any of those categories.  They let themselves go like most people their age.  I'm not surprised.  

On 5/11/2018 at 7:25 PM, OopsOverprotected said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I just found this photo online of this year's MET GALA. 

And what happened to Mary-Kate's face? She looks like a different human being??? 

Does anyone know?

Smoking, surgery and eating disorder.

I mean, they've been exploited by everyone since they were literally babies. 

As we all know, extreme childhood stardom can change people, especially once they hit a certain age. Add on smoking, drug-use, eating disorders, plastic surgery, and most likely some form(s) of depression, and no one is going to look like their former self.

It's really sad, actually. I'm glad they're doing as well as they're doing :(