Jump to content


Bom Park

What is you favorite Kpop song?

Recommended Posts

Mine is this one cause the lyrics remind me of my ex :snarky:. To those who doesn't listen to Kpop you should give it a try, is not that bad :bang: you can try Blackpink's song, they're really catchy, especially Whistle :snapney:

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

too f*cking many to list but here are some highlights:
 

Spoiler

 

 

There are so many great albums / EPs so my favorite songs are usually B-sides / album tracks but for the sake of keeping it simple, I went with songs that have music videos.
I love anything TWICE though Taeyeon, SNSD, Suzy, Younha, Day6 are all amazing in their own right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you like 2NE1 / BP, you might like the new girl group that just debuted.. it's called (G)I-DLE and there's 6 members, their new song is really quite good and they got a lot of potential.. the main rapper reminds of HyunA too (same agency after all).. :tysm:

Spoiler

 

:indulge:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

too f*cking many to list but here are some highlights:
 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

There are so many great albums / EPs so my favorite songs are usually B-sides / album tracks but for the sake of keeping it simple, I went with songs that have music videos.
I love anything TWICE though Taeyeon, SNSD, Suzy, Younha, Day6 are all amazing in their own right!

Bad Boy is such a BOP :indulge: I love their Velvet side and songs. 

 

7 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

if you like 2NE1 / BP, you might like the new girl group that just debuted.. it's called (G)I-DLE and there's 6 members, their new song is really quite good and they got a lot of potential.. the main rapper reminds of HyunA too (same agency after all).. :tysm:

  Reveal hidden contents

 

:indulge:

They have a lot of potential tbh :urite: I'm more into Girlcrush concept groups than cute concept groups but I can Bop to both of them :brit: Love SNSD. Forever queens of KPop

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really listen to K-Pop much but I know some songs because my sister likes K-Pop. My favourites are:

AOA - Excuse Me

Psy - Gangnam Style

f(x) - Chocolate Love

Got7 - Home Run

Blackpink - Whistle

2NE1 - Can't Nobody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Isla. said:

I don't really listen to K-Pop much but I know some songs because my sister likes K-Pop. My favourites are:

AOA - Excuse Me

Psy - Gangnam Style

f(x) - Chocolate Love

Got7 - Home Run

Blackpink - Whistle

2NE1 - Can't Nobody

Can't Nobody is a bop :snarky: your sister has really good taste 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, soscary said:

 

 

Loves it :jamout:

by the way. hi handsome

tumblr_mxveu9iEmV1qct8rvo1_250.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, soscary said:

lol

Leave me alone, it's a good song :tbh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×