Jump to content
tour

tour Video Screens on Tour?

Recommended Posts

Hello Laydeez,

do you guys think that there are going to be any video screens on tour? I think she had them during the Asia performances, but she definitely didn’t have them in Vegas. I hope there are some in NY, cuz I don’t have the best seat and want to see Britney up close!  :yasqueen: :jackk: 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She better have screens. You cant see sh!t when you are in the seats.  Also they are kind of standard.

Doesnt have to be as big as Beyonces but I need a screen.

Pink04.jpg

GettyImages-525268730-1024x666.jpg

katy_perry_two_a_l.jpg

d5e72ccfb7f4a29aaeea16fda52efdf7.jpgColdplay%20Wembley%203%20%C2%A9%20The%20

rea_003_tournees_Lady-Gaga_The_Artpop_00

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

She better have screens. You cant see sh!t when you are in the seats.  Also they are kind of standard.

Doesnt have to be as big as Beyonces but I need a screen.

Pink04.jpg

GettyImages-525268730-1024x666.jpg

katy_perry_two_a_l.jpg

d5e72ccfb7f4a29aaeea16fda52efdf7.jpgColdplay%20Wembley%203%20%C2%A9%20The%20

rea_003_tournees_Lady-Gaga_The_Artpop_00

britney%20live%20in%20south%20korea.jpg

As y'all can see she has 2 :selenerz:

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, really really cool guy said:

britney%20live%20in%20south%20korea.jpg

As y'all can see she has 2 :selenerz:

As long as I can see something im happy.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

britney%20live%20in%20south%20korea.jpg

As y'all can see she has 2 :selenerz:

damn this looks so cheap compared to the ones before it.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

damn this looks so cheap compared to the ones before it.

Hopefully her stage will look like this on tour:

SPS_BritneySpears_2016_01.jpg

SPS-Spears-PieceOfMe043.jpg

britney-spears-piece.jpg

they might not be able to take the giant screens from the axis but they can put new ones. Something like Jlo did for her residency. She kept the giant arc of screens off and used a smaller one instead:

o.jpg

Britney has sponsors. She better deliever :lessons:

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

britney%20live%20in%20south%20korea.jpg

As y'all can see she has 2 :selenerz:

I think even the BOMT Tour had more :tiffcackle:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She'll have her Vegas set which includes screens (minus the wrap-around screen at the top of Axis) but they use those for graphic projections not close-ups. Close-up screens belong to the venues so it just depends if the venues have them or not.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we're lucky if the stage doesn't fall apart or if even there's is a single screen :tiffcackle:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, really really cool guy said:

208-BRITNEY.jpg

Times have changed :tiffsniffle:

almost 10 f**king years. time flies :crying2:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there'll be tons of phone screens blocking your view for sure,  if you're in the audience :hibebe:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

there'll be tons of phone screens blocking your view for sure,  if you're in the audience :hibebe:

They are trying really hard to ban phones in venues. How would that ever work? 

I heard they may try the whole rollercoaster park locker thing. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

For the U.S venues I doubt cause of them being smaller and intimate. 

But for Europe and the uk I hope she does. 

it will probably be something like the Apple Music Festival tbh

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They are trying really hard to ban phones in venues. How would that ever work? 

I heard they may try the whole rollercoaster park locker thing. 

 

I don't think that could work, unless they strictly prohibit them at the entrance, like "no phones or you don't enter" and people know beforehand, and I think no one would accept that because who can go to the streets without a phone? (crazy isn't it?) because the locker thing would be too chaotic in my opinion. Like it wouldn't take 5 minutes before the complaints about missing or damaged phones start coming. 

The only thing would be that security would walk out of the venue any person that takes a phone from their pocket, just as they would with someone with a gun or bad behavior or something. But they would have to walk out the entire audience lol I think we and the artists will just have to live with that. For me it's ok as long as you're not blocking someone else's view. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think that could work, unless they strictly prohibit them at the entrance, like "no phones or you don't enter" and people know beforehand, and I think no one would accept that because who can go to the streets without a phone? (crazy isn't it?) because the locker thing would be too chaotic in my opinion. Like it wouldn't take 5 minutes before the complaints about missing or damaged phones start coming. 

The only thing would be that security would walk out of the venue any person that takes a phone from their pocket, just as they would with someone with a gun or bad behavior or something. But they would have to walk out the entire audience lol I think we and the artists will just have to live with that. For me it's ok as long as you're not blocking someone else's view. 

Signs bother me more than phones. There were articles on it so I thought it was interesting. 

I mean we lived without cellphones for forever but most ppl literally can’t be without their phone. Like ppl would be throwing a fit. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They are trying really hard to ban phones in venues. How would that ever work? 

I heard they may try the whole rollercoaster park locker thing. 

 

now turning to a more technological solution: Yondr, the same company that helped Chappelle block filming at his stand-up shows in 2015. The company manufactures lock-able bags that attendees are forced to place their devices in before the show starts; the bags automatically unlock once you leave the venue, or enter the “designated Yondr Phone Zone” in the lobby, if you need to make an emergency call or text.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, falka said:

now turning to a more technological solution: Yondr, the same company that helped Chappelle block filming at his stand-up shows in 2015. The company manufactures lock-able bags that attendees are forced to place their devices in before the show starts; the bags automatically unlock once you leave the venue, or enter the “designated Yondr Phone Zone” in the lobby, if you need to make an emergency call or text.

Is it under the seat? How do they know for sure that they aren’t hiding their phone. Full cavity search? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Is it under the seat? How do they know for sure that they aren’t hiding their phone. Full cavity search? 

Idk :ohdear: it's new world order thang :ohreallylol: 

I only heard about that kind of stuff in connection with Stand up, I cannot see it in bigger setting.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I think even the BOMT Tour had more :tiffcackle:

:orangu: 

i wish that was the case but the BOMT tour didnt have any, the Crazy2k Tour did

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×