4 hours ago, Brichney. said:

That's what people who can't get no man, say. :queenflopga:

Nnnn what did I do to deserve this burn :orangu:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, JustLuvMe said:

Nnnn what did I do to deserve this burn :orangu:

XOXO :sassybrit:

• Upvote 3

Well, if such a crush has ever emerged I'd say it's right now.

I meet a "friend" some months ago and well lol, I didn't like him at first nor found him attractive, he's more than twice my age but I thought it was sweet the way we were "joking" and acting as if we were something, it was a game tho; which should have never  happened, tho. I started lurking his pics on Face every day,  that was flirting with disaster, now I'm catching feelings, I don't know if " I'm crazy" given I have no experience being in love with dudes but I can say it's the first time I feeI this way, and I hate it.

A part of me wants to start a new life in other country and be off the grid for him, he might be very rude at times and I reaIIy don't know why  I have any feelings, objectively he's nobody special, yet I guess he is for me... but another part  of me still want to see what happens... I know very well what the smart decision is, but you know, feelings... Lol I was thinking of creating a thread about this somewhere lol.

• Upvote 2

I was soo head over heels for my first kiss :orangu: I sent him a long email once claiming I thought we were soulmates. Looking back it was absolutely ridiculous, but I guess that's what happens when you come out at 18, and have the dating experience of a 12 year old:cackling:

• Upvote 2

Once. The worst part was he knew that i was so into him. :gross:

• Upvote 2

nah, but I do get pretty boy-crazy about strangers and celebrities.. when I was in Sweden I was lookin' at every guy that walked past me like a total creep.. :tysm:

• Upvote 2

during middle/high school I would go crazy about my crushes, now I'm just like "aww he's cute" if I see a guy I like :cackling:

• Upvote 2

Actually crazy?  No.  Have I loved a guy way more than I should have.  Guilty.

• Upvote 1

On 4/29/2018 at 8:06 AM, Brichney. said:

Like you're soooo into him? :anxiety:

They're usually jerks and cocky, but you need them and you hate it. :lowkeyno:

Got distracted with JERKs and COCKy.

Yes I've gone Lifetime Movie crazy for my guys. :gloss:

Yep and it's the same cocky douchebags that will cheat on you.   Not worth it. :kyliecry:

lucky for me it's mutual

can't relate, sorry bitches

:shameless:

If we fucked there might be a chance I would still want more from the guy, but I ain't gon do nothin about it , just gonna wait and let the "crush" effect to fade cuz that's all bullshit :janet:

my f*cking god.. :sippinga:

I'm a really tall guy and I think I lean more towards the top side but a few days ago I was at a party and there was this guy.. super attractive, and taller than me.. MUCH TALLER.. like.. that never happens, I think I know one person in my life that's taller than me.. I just couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted him to dominate me.. yup.. I said it.. :overwhelm: we split a whole bottle of Jager and then later that night he started talking about my female friends which pretty much bursted any sliver of hope of hooking up i had but I was still super horny and couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted him to DESTROY me.. that's something I've never ever felt before.. :crying1: 

@JustLuvMe like my story? it's pretty pathetic but I thought you'd like it.. :oknolol:

• Upvote 3

On 5/13/2018 at 7:01 AM, Livin4art said:

If we fucked there might be a chance I would still want more from the guy, but I ain't gon do nothin about it , just gonna wait and let the "crush" effect to fade cuz that's all bullshit :janet:

this happened to me when a friend fucked me!

I wanted more but I couldn't tell him about it the following days

I pretended it didn't happen and that is bad I guess bc he was still super friendly, maybe he enjoyed it?

:canthandleit:

that was in February now after hanging out for awhile we don't hang out anymore but I don't care now.

Next one please :toocute:

I'm actually on a mission to have this guy I love that he is tall and muscular but very cute and smiley, it's rare we see each other but I feel so good with him when we get together.:yesplease:

6 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

my f*cking god.. :sippinga:

I'm a really tall guy and I think I lean more towards the top side but a few days ago I was at a party and there was this guy.. super attractive, and taller than me.. MUCH TALLER.. like.. that never happens, I think I know one person in my life that's taller than me.. I just couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted him to dominate me.. yup.. I said it.. :overwhelm: we split a whole bottle of Jager and then later that night he started talking about my female friends which pretty much bursted any sliver of hope of hooking up i had but I was still super horny and couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted him to DESTROY me.. that's something I've never ever felt before.. :crying1: 

@JustLuvMe like my story? it's pretty pathetic but I thought you'd like it.. :oknolol:

Man that’s disappointing, you deserve to be destroyed by a tall handsome man :crying1:

• Upvote 1

Ya and it was not cute lol

but when your 24 and the first person you come out to is a guy you met at Piece of Me show it was bound to happen

On 5/2/2018 at 8:40 AM, Screamous said:

Once. The worst part was he knew that i was so into him. :gross:

Yes. They know, they always do, and that adds to their cockiness and feeds their egos even more! :ririshade2:

• Upvote 1

One day I just ended up telling myself that I'm such a pu$$y and that he'll never be into me so I should just move the f**k on and get over it. Worked like a charm, sometimes you just need to slap yourself with reality:queenflopga:

On 6/24/2018 at 2:58 AM, MissKnee said:

One day I just ended up telling myself that I'm such a pu$$y and that he'll never be into me so I should just move the f**k on and get over it. Worked like a charm, sometimes you just need to slap yourself with reality:queenflopga:

This worked for you but some of us actually get our man :comingthru:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Spongbob said:

This worked for you but some of us actually get our man :comingthru:

Well you have great luck my friend, I envy you:pieceofwhat:

when have i not been? :janet:

except mine are all str8, married and/or imaginary